All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Things are looking up for me! My 2nd month of getting a positive OPK. It looks like the weight loss is kicking PCOS' butt!!!

I posted a pic in my journal. :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

well done on the weight loss hun! fxd for you!!!!!

ive got pcos too and really struggle with losing weight how have you been losing weight if you dont mind me asking x

Hey ladies,
I want to be on this train. I am begining ttc properly this month, had a botch attempt last month and af due tomorrow and i can feel her coming :( Oh well first try, I am 23 and have one beautiful dd who is 2 next month. i dont know where the time went. but a 2013 baby sounds just perfect!

Things are looking up for me! My 2nd month of getting a positive OPK. It looks like the weight loss is kicking PCOS' butt!!!

ive got pcos too and really struggle with losing weight how have you been losing weight if you dont mind me asking x

Thanks. PCOS sucks! But the weight loss is definetely making a huge impact. I had an HSG last August showing clear tubes, and have had to take Provera to induce cycles and Femara to attempt to induce ovulation. My body has not cooperated until I dropped the last 30 lbs!

The first 50 lbs I lost while counting carbohydrates. For the last 30 and for DH's total 50 we have started counting calories using myfitnesspal.com If you have a phone like the iPhone for example, you can get an app that makes it incredibly easy!

hi ladies i am in train too, i have TTC for 4 months fx this my month

Thanks. PCOS sucks! But the weight loss is definetely making a huge impact. I had an HSG last August showing clear tubes, and have had to take Provera to induce cycles and Femara to attempt to induce ovulation. My body has not cooperated until I dropped the last 30 lbs!

The first 50 lbs I lost while counting carbohydrates. For the last 30 and for DH's total 50 we have started counting calories using myfitnesspal.com If you have a phone like the iPhone for example, you can get an app that makes it incredibly easy!

WOw you have done amazing! Ive downloaded the my fitness pal last week and started using it just struggling to stay within my calories but im determined to would like to fall pregnant naturally this time.

are you having any sort of other fertility treatment or is it just the femara at the min? the 1st lot of treatment i had was clomid x

Just thought I'd say a quick 'hi' to all those ladies I don't know- know a lot of you through WTT and then the last 10 months or so TTC from the Acorns, but see there are lots of newbies :hi:

For those of you who don't, know, a little intro- I'm 33, we've been TTC since last August, but I guess only fairly half-heartedly since October as we got engaged then. Got married just over a week ago, so TTC full steam ahead once again :wohoo:

:dust: to all those testing soon

:hi: to all the newbies

JESSY/TWAG - :hi: I'm Garfie, I've been ttc since my miscarriage last June (no luck as yet - borderline ovulation!) in the 2WW now got to try and get to 7DPO and then I can have a blood test (not lucky with the blood tests:rofl:)

ANNIE - Congrats on your :wedding: hope you guys are at it like :bunny: and you get a BIG FAT :bfp: soon

JENNY - Ooh fingers crossed for the 7th (I'm testing the 30th MM said :haha:) but knowing me I will probably start earlier :wacko:

:hugs:

X

Phew! Hi girls :wave: just had to read 8 pages to catch up! Sorry i've been awol, have been bust the past week or so since the girls went back to school.

Hi to all the new ladies joining the train, still looking forward to seeing some :bfp:'s soon :)

Annie - congrats on your wedding. I see you're off to Mauritius for your honeymoon, we went there a couple of years ago and it was amazing! I'm sure you'll love it, theres a lot to see and do and the locals are all lovely as well. Good luck with getting a bfp soon :)

AFM - still plodding on with the weekly blood tests, the next one is tomorrow morning. Hoping again for low numbers, last week was 358 I think, so it would be nice to be under 100 this week, but we'll see. Ah well, what will be, will be.

I will update the first post when I can... but we found out this morning that DH has mono. No intimate interactions for AT LEAST 2 weeks, per doctor's advice. :cry: So I'm already out for this cycle and I'm pretty sure I haven't even ov'd yet. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->