All aboard the SMEP train!

lauren, hi!!:wave:
i added you to the first page; you're the first november SMEPer!:thumbup:

mrsG, my husband and i have the same problem (stateside wedding for my brother, i'm in the wedding, doh!) so we are going to prevent from november until early march to avoid any problems flying come september 2015. october was actually our "we can try for just one more month, right?" month. so no more extending over here, but i know what that feels like:hugs:

am somehow already 10dpo! no major symptoms and jet lag/time change makes my temps weird, so just waiting it out. will test on friday if AF hasn't shown before then.

hope everyone else is well..! <3

Yes, jumpingo, it's a struggle recognizing that we will need to take a break if it doesn't happen. However, something I will not do is miss my brother's wedding, which I'm sure you can relate--perhaps more so since you're traveling is much much further! We also plan to wait until March to continue if it doesn't happen now. Don't want to risk being told I have to go on bed rest or can't travel, or something along those lines at the end of a pregnancy. Hope AF doesn't rear her ugly head for you!! Lots of baby dust!! :dust:

Winnipegk, I hope you get a BFP this month and you don't even need to keep your appointment!

I hope so too ... I don't think I'll know before the appt though, since I'll only be CD19. :/

Sorry ladies for disappearing. AF finally showed and I am on CD 10. I had a very faint positive on a test at one point so I think I may have had a chemical which is why AF was AWOL. 46 day cycle, ugh.

Anyhoo...back on track. I am wondering if I may O earlier as my OPK is darker than it usually is on CD10, so fingers crossed that we can get this show on the road. Would love a Dia de los Muertos O day :happydance:

i am jetlagged and dragging after the flight back to japan, but not too tired to test!:blush:

SMEP came through for me this cycle!:shock::yipee::mrgreen:

and now i'm going to sleep for the next 24 hours! haha

i am jetlagged and dragging after the flight back to japan, but not too tired to test!:blush:

SERIOUSLY! Ahhh! :happydance:

Jumpingo!!!!!!! AHHHHH! I am soooo excited for you! Yay!!! Way to go and congratulations! :happydance: Go get that sleep, you need it to keep that bean snuggled in!

Is it too late to join? Starting SMEP this cycle and today is CD 8 so officially the first day of starting. Jumpingo congratulations! Hopefully SMEP will come through for us too!

jumping....how exciting!!! That's amazing, congratulations :)
:yellow: :pink: :blue:

Is it too late to join? Starting SMEP this cycle and today is CD 8 so officially the first day of starting. Jumpingo congratulations! Hopefully SMEP will come through for us too!

hi destiny!:wave:
i added you to the front page.:thumbup:

thank you so much everyone for your excited posts. it doesn't feel real and we haven't told anyone yet, so it's nice to have people to share in the excitement with!!:friends::hugs:

Jumpin woohoo I'm an official SMEPer :haha:
Really am so excited for your journey

Jumpin btw I knew your siggy looked familiar! You posted on one of my boards before, knew I wasn't going crazy :)

haha...some days, when the threads i usually hang around in aren't moving (or the time change means everyone is asleep!) i sometimes venture out and post on posts that are recent but don't have a lot of replies. now that you mention it, your profile picture looks familiar too:flower: good luck this cycle!! i feel like this thread is due for many more bfps than we have, so fingers crossed for everyone!!!!:thumbup:

I've missed a lot!! DH & I failed to SMEP properly this cycle as he had a few probs with pressure. I'm currently 11dpo & no BFP yet :( I have some symptoms, but they can mostly be passed of as impending AF & progesterone.. But temps are looking good. They're a little unreliable due to awful sleeping though.

I've decided if AF gets me this cycle then next one, I won't tell DH when the big O date is, even if he asks! & I might only BD every other day/every 3 days until I get closer to O as I tend to O late (around CD21+).

GL everyone!

I've missed a lot!! DH & I failed to SMEP properly this cycle as he had a few probs with pressure. I'm currently 11dpo & no BFP yet :( I have some symptoms, but they can mostly be passed of as impending AF & progesterone.. But temps are looking good. They're a little unreliable due to awful sleeping though.

I've decided if AF gets me this cycle then next one, I won't tell DH when the big O date is, even if he asks! & I might only BD every other day/every 3 days until I get closer to O as I tend to O late (around CD21+).

GL everyone!

Charmed, my husband is the same way! SMEP didn't work for us either, I got stressed about having to DTD 3 days in a row and he didn't do well with the pressure :( We are sticking to EOD.... And not telling him when I'm ovulating, actually not even checking myself. So this way I don't get stressed about it either. Just EOD all cycle long for us. I'm still on this thread, bc I like the girls here and I hope smep works for them.
Good luck girl....and yeah, don't say anything, just make it romantic. Works best for our kind of men :kiss:
:dust: :yellow:

GL everyone!

Charmed, my husband is the same way! SMEP didn't work for us either, I got stressed about having to DTD 3 days in a row and he didn't do well with the pressure :( We are sticking to EOD.... And not telling him when I'm ovulating, actually not even checking myself. So this way I don't get stressed about it either. Just EOD all cycle long for us. I'm still on this thread, bc I like the girls here and I hope smep works for them.
Good luck girl....and yeah, don't say anything, just make it romantic. Works best for our kind of men :kiss:
:dust: :yellow:

i'm sure my husband would have preferred not to know too..oops!:blush::haha: so i think not telling them and just going for every other day is a good plan! even if you don't do 3 in a row, eod will still hit at least 2 of your fertile window days.:thumbup:

good luck and keep us posted - i'm still updating the front page:friends:

Congratulations Jumpingo! :) So, happy for you! We would just be 1 month apart, when is your due date? and go and read your private message which I had sent more than a month ago if you haven't read that yet ;)

Congratulations Jumpingo! :) So, happy for you! We would just be 1 month apart, when is your due date? and go and read your private message which I had sent more than a month ago if you haven't read that yet ;)

thanks mango! i did read your message back when you sent it. sorry i never replied or anything, but thanks for taking time out to do that:hugs: my due date is july 9th.

Checking in, 12 DPO. Not expecting AF until Friday, however. :coffee: Somehow I have managed to stay away from poas, probably because I have very minimal confidence in this cycle. We have decided to give it a go for one more cycle before taking our break, so November better watch out, I intend to SMEP the heck out of it! :haha: I'm just not ready to throw in the towel until March just yet, even though it could mean traveling with a very itty bitty new one. So giving it one more go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->