All aboard the SMEP train!

Question....at our appointment next week, I'll be getting an internal u/s. I'll be CD19 so too early to test....do you think the doctor would be able to see anything on the ultrasound if I did happen to get pregnant in the next few days?

Winni....sorry Hun, I have no idea if they would be able to see anything that early. Good luck this month and let us know how your appt goes next week!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, winnipegk. Hope you've still been able to muster up the energy for some BDing! As for the u/s, no idea if they'd be able to pick anything up or not. Regardless, good luck to you hon! I hope things go well! :hugs:

MJsBaby, no AF yet but no BFP, either!! And temp didn't do the downward spiral like I expected it to, but I also didn't sleep the greatest last night, either. So I don't quite know what's up. :shrug: Guess the day or tomorrow will tell lol. Trying to distract myself from obsession by prepping and painting my bathroom! :haha: I don't blame you for deciding not to temp on vacation! Getting that extra rest may even help for this cycle! As for the OPKs, not sure what I'd go with, either. Probably benefits to both options lol!

Keep us posted MrsG...good idea to do house projects during the TWW. The TWW makes me a crazy person....or is PMS? Who knows, but I'm a giant grumpster every TWW and I just hate it!! Here's hoping that tomorrow brings you some great news!

I think I will bring those dang OPKs...if SMEP doesn't work this month, I'll give it another try next month....and if THAT doesn't work, it will be the new year. And I'm thinking that 2015 is going to be a "not trying" year. Everyone says just stop trying and it will happen....eh...maybe that's what I need to do? I got knocked up my first month trying, so maybe I've been over-thinking it these past 6 cycles of BFN. It's so weird and frustrating! Who gets pregnant their first time, miscarries, and can never get pregnant again? Me, apparently - LOL!!!

Keep us posted MrsG...good idea to do house projects during the TWW. The TWW makes me a crazy person....or is PMS? Who knows, but I'm a giant grumpster every TWW and I just hate it!! Here's hoping that tomorrow brings you some great news!

I think I will bring those dang OPKs...if SMEP doesn't work this month, I'll give it another try next month....and if THAT doesn't work, it will be the new year. And I'm thinking that 2015 is going to be a "not trying" year. Everyone says just stop trying and it will happen....eh...maybe that's what I need to do? I got knocked up my first month trying, so maybe I've been over-thinking it these past 6 cycles of BFN. It's so weird and frustrating! Who gets pregnant their first time, miscarries, and can never get pregnant again? Me, apparently - LOL!!!

Last night I broke down to DH crying bc I'm so stressed about ttc. We've been at it about the same amount of time you have, it seems. I actually said the same thing.... Come January I'm not trying anymore. No more clomid, no more teas and pineapples and propping my legs up etc!!!! Just having fun with my DH in bed and that's all. :) good plan girl!!! Anyway, hope it doesn't come to that, as I have my fx we both get BFPs before 2015!
:dust: :hugs:

Lil, I'm hoping that one of these next two cycles will bring some good news, too. My acupuncturist seems really hopeful that she can get me pregnant (and KEEP me pregnant!) in the next two months. We shall see. I *might* still take chinese herbs after the new year, but definitely no OPKs, no timing sex, no taking my temperature...not even tracking my cycles. I'm just DONE. Maybe it really will happen when we are relaxed and just enjoying DH.

Lil, I'm hoping that one of these next two cycles will bring some good news, too. My acupuncturist seems really hopeful that she can get me pregnant (and KEEP me pregnant!) in the next two months. We shall see. I *might* still take chinese herbs after the new year, but definitely no OPKs, no timing sex, no taking my temperature...not even tracking my cycles. I'm just DONE. Maybe it really will happen when we are relaxed and just enjoying DH.

Hope you're right! I didnt opk or temp this month! So over it right now, lol!! You sound exactly like me... DONE! Its good u got pg, and let your body heal from the mc...that's not easy physically or emotionally, You r only human after all, give it a little time.. Acupuncture and herbs are great for that. And I think you are due for that BFP again any time now, as it's been plenty of cycles since.

I did stop all drinking this month, not that I'm a big drinker, but I do enjoy my glass of wine! And I'm soooo wanting one with dinner tonight bc we are going on a date night!!! What should I do? Sip slowly lol. I'm like 1 or 2 dpo I'm assuming.

i say have that glass of wine!! i was on vacation in seattle and portland for my entire tww and it's craft beer heaven - i drank every day from 3dpo to 13dpo:shock::blush: it was usually just a beer or two at dinner and my sister in law took us to a wine tasting one day, too. but, having gotten pregnant this past cycle, i'm glad i had those beers when i could!:thumbup: it's probably the only thing on the "don't have while pregnant" list i would like to have but can't.:roll:

Jump, I love Seattle! Sounds like u had a blast. That's when good things happen, right!? Ya, I don't want to stress out any more this cycle...all 1 glass is going to do is put me in a happy place, which is a good thing!!! Cheers :)
:hug:

Jump, I love Seattle! Sounds like u had a blast. That's when good things happen, right!? Ya, I don't want to stress out any more this cycle...all 1 glass is going to do is put me in a happy place, which is a good thing!!! Cheers :)

cheers!!:wine:

LilRu, hope you enjoyed that glass of wine! I'm with you & MJsBaby, both, feeling over it and frequently break down crying to DH lol, poor guy! It's frustrating to see nothing month after month and not know why. Still intend to aim for SMEP this next go round, but getting drained emotionally lol.

For me, I just have a very strong suspicion that something is wrong and I assume it's related to my ruptured appendix back in freshman year of high school. I could be over-worrying as well, but who knows. Just torn on whether or not to talk to doctor right now or wait, since this coming cycle is our last until we need to take a few months break. Plus moving end of the year or early next year so just no idea if it's worth convincing my dr to start testing with that in mind as well. Ugh, decisions lol!! As for this cycle...still no :witch: but not even a hint of BFP either, 18DPO. I somewhat wonder if temps were off the 2 days after supposed O and maybe I'm 16DPO, but should still see AF or BFP by now. Have been feeling a bit crampy and other typical pre-AF symptoms, though so that plus BFN, I'm certain she's on her way. Wish I knew why she's taking her precious time!

LilRu, hope you enjoyed that glass of wine! I'm with you & MJsBaby, both, feeling over it and frequently break down crying to DH lol, poor guy! It's frustrating to see nothing month after month and not know why. Still intend to aim for SMEP this next go round, but getting drained emotionally lol.

For me, I just have a very strong suspicion that something is wrong and I assume it's related to my ruptured appendix back in freshman year of high school. I could be over-worrying as well, but who knows. Just torn on whether or not to talk to doctor right now or wait, since this coming cycle is our last until we need to take a few months break. Plus moving end of the year or early next year so just no idea if it's worth convincing my dr to start testing with that in mind as well. Ugh, decisions lol!! As for this cycle...still no :witch: but not even a hint of BFP either, 18DPO. I somewhat wonder if temps were off the 2 days after supposed O and maybe I'm 16DPO, but should still see AF or BFP by now. Have been feeling a bit crampy and other typical pre-AF symptoms, though so that plus BFN, I'm certain she's on her way. Wish I knew why she's taking her precious time!

Thanks! The wine was delicious, lol! I'm kind of on the whatever happens its meant to be mentality right now. Although, I like talking to other ttc women, so I'm not leaving this site. but have dumped all the other ttc stuff (except my clomid rx)
Your siggy says you've been ttc for 5 months, that really not long enough to worry about it. But, If you suspect something is off, then definitely talk to your doctor and get a checkup. Bloodwork, pap, u/s, whatever else is routine. Then you can at least sit tight the next couple months and not worry about your health. I finally got an u/s, bloodwork, and had a good talk with my doctor bc I was afraid things were maybe off after a surgery I had 4 years ago. Well, I'm perfectly healthy! and honestly it made me feel so much better. He did put me on clomid to speed things along even though I'm already o'ing. bc it helps make even healthier eggs.
Good luck, and make that appointment, it can't hurt

Yeah, it's been 6 cycles now, and I know you're right. Since after all, they say 1 year. But I've also read from several research sources that when you are tracking and know your fertile period and BD in it, and 6 cycles still nothing, that there could be something up. Lol, regardless, PMS, extra emotional about the whole thing. I've always surrounded myself with children. Have a degree in child development. I always imagined having a house with at least one by this age. :dohh:

Yeah, it's been 6 cycles now, and I know you're right. Since after all, they say 1 year. But I've also read from several research sources that when you are tracking and know your fertile period and BD in it, and 6 cycles still nothing, that there could be something up. Lol, regardless, PMS, extra emotional about the whole thing. I've always surrounded myself with children. Have a degree in child development. I always imagined having a house with at least one by this age. :dohh:

I totally know how you feel. I always imagined I would be a mom by now too. Unfortunately didn't meet my OH till I was around 30. Can't wait to have a family too, especially when I see my hs and college friends posting pics with their little ones on fb. If you've been doing all the right things, then 6 mos definitely feels like an eternity, then throw pms in the mix and its an emotional disaster. The last 2 Af's that showed up were very difficult for me. I feel like a failure on top of everything else. What really hurts me is that DH has a daughter with a gf from his past. They were just dating and she got pg, and sometimes I can't help but feel bad that it happened so easily for her, at a time when my DH had no intentions of having children, and here I am married to him and doing all the "right" things to start a planned family and nothing. I'm really kmfx for you! I hope we can be bump buddies, as I can feel your frustration right now and I'm so scared to be at that point in my cycle again this month bc it hurts so bad! Sending out positive energy and hoping you get a wonderful surprise REALLY soon! (And, thanks for listening to me vent, I appreciate it):kiss:
:hug: :dust:

Aww, LilRu. Hugs :hugs: It is really hard when AF shows up. I know I'll get over it in a couple days and be ready to try again, but for now, I'm moping lol. DH and I have been together nearly 11 years now. I was ready to TTC for about 2 years before we started and had to wait for him to reach the same page, so some days it feels like I've been waiting/trying more than 6 months to have a child. I'm so sorry you're hurting from the emotions that come with your DH's ex not even trying and then having a daughter. That must be incredibly difficult to struggle with the pain of her having such an easy time, while you're working so hard to do it right. I really can't imagine. Hopefully your BFP arrives this month and those feelings can fade away. Did just find out my brother's girlfriend (of just over 2 months. Yes months) is likely pregnant to add turmoil to my PMS. He's 21, she's 18. Struggling with how I feel about that one. It's a long drama-filled story I won't bother with. It's his first girlfriend and I think it's unfortunately making him feel like it's love having someone so into him. Fx'd for you, too, Ru! I hope you have some wonderful extra joy to really celebrate the holiday season and new year! And I hope that joy comes this month and you do not have to go through another AF emotional rollercoaster!! Bump buddies would be a lovely thing! Thank you, to you, for allowing me to vent as well. It's nice to have a supportive place to do so. :flower:
:dust::dust:

Thanks Mrs.G :) You're poor little brother..Having a baby with someone you barely know, especially so young , is not an easy thing. Changes your entire life! Just ask my DH, lol... Thank for your support! A BFP would be the best holiday gift I've ever received! FX you get the same gift! You do have another cycle before the end of the year, and your break from ttc, so kmfx for you too. I too was ready for ttc before my dh, and waited, so It feels like its been FOREVER! I have been so over it this month though, that after cd 14 we haven't bd'd at all, and today is cd 19! I guess we both needed a break from it. I should have o'd before or on cd14, but ideally we probably should have kept the bases covered. omg, so tired of this!!! lol
Have a great day.. ttys:hugs: :dust:
:kiss: :dust:

Hey all. Thought I'd check in and see how everyone's doing. I hope well!

CD7 here for me so getting ready to enter into November's fertile days! I'm ready to make sure we nail it this month!! :haha: Stress has been increased (the whole baby brother thing...Oy), but the acupuncture seems to be helping me sleep better and my 2 days, at best, AF was extended to 3 days--hopefully a good sign for lining?? :shrug: I also decided to give their Chinese medicine herbal "tea" a try. My acupuncturist specializes in fertility, so I really hope it works for me. :blush:

:dust:

MrsG, I really hope the Chinese herbs and acupuncture help this month! Try to stay away from stress, especially with family issues. How is your brother doing?
Are u using opk or temping? GL catching that egg! :sex:
:hugs:

Im cd24, I think about 11dpo. Haven't tested early. I really don't feel it this cycle. I feel like I will be seeing Af on Wednesday. But fx I'm wrong. Maybe I've just been really busy this month, as holidays tend to keep me quite occupied, so less time to stress about personal things.
Good luck everyone! And keep us updated :dust:

Hey all. Thought I'd check in and see how everyone's doing. I hope well!

CD7 here for me so getting ready to enter into November's fertile days! I'm ready to make sure we nail it this month!! :haha: Stress has been increased (the whole baby brother thing...Oy), but the acupuncture seems to be helping me sleep better and my 2 days, at best, AF was extended to 3 days--hopefully a good sign for lining?? :shrug: I also decided to give their Chinese medicine herbal "tea" a try. My acupuncturist specializes in fertility, so I really hope it works for me. :blush:

:dust:

MrsG - I am doing acupuncture and drinking chinese "tea" (herbs) too! My acupuncturist also specializes in fertility and she is very confident that she can get me pregnant. How often do you go and how long have you been going? I have been going since the end of August. I did one and a half cycles while preventing (to get my eggs ready) and then in October it was my first cycle of trying since starting acupuncture. BFN that cycle so it didn't work right away for me. I go weekly now but in the beginning I did six weeks going twice per week. So far I have noticed that I sleep better and am less stressed, plus my luteal phase has lengthened by about two days....my AF seems healthier as well. I'm still waiting to O here at CD15 in our second cycle of trying since starting acupuncture. If it doesn't work this month, I'll give it one more month but then I'm quitting because it's so expensive.

LilRu, good to hear you've been able to stay busy and avoid testing! I hope you're wrong about AF and that she doesn't show up for you! Fx'ed and baby dust! :dust:

I am doing OPKs & temping. Will start the OPKs tomorrow, actually. Determined not to miss that surge! As for my brother, I wish I knew for sure lol. He's insistent that he's in love (& maybe he is...but I suspect it's infatuation), says he's getting married before the years end so he can add her to his health insurance. The g/f refuses to go to the doctor, saying she doesn't want her mom knowing because she already told the girl she's using my brother for his money. She's supposedly 9 weeks and says she has endometriosis. When they first started dating (only about 2.5 months now) I guess she told him she can't get pregnant because of it then told him she has only a 10% chance. She also says she's allergic to water and can only drink soda and powerade/Gatorade drinks. So I don't know what to think. I haven't met her personally as I live across the country. I just hope if she is pregnant, they get her in. While I may not like the circumstances, that's still my niece/nephew! Ha, so yeah, there's my drama (while trying to avoid creating a chapter book!)! :dohh: :wacko:

MJsBaby, I hope the acupuncture and herbs works for you this month! Fx'ed you catch your egg and it snuggles in!! I am doing once a week and have done 5 sessions now. Baby dust! :dust:

:hugs:

ooooh, good luck and fingers crossed for all of you this month!!!:flower:

i updated the first page a bit, but let me know if something is wrong or you want it to say something different!

MrsG, hope no one tells her all of those drinks are still probably about 95% water!:roll::haha: sorry, couldn't help it.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->