All aboard the SMEP train!

Checking in, 12 DPO. Not expecting AF until Friday, however. :coffee: Somehow I have managed to stay away from poas, probably because I have very minimal confidence in this cycle. We have decided to give it a go for one more cycle before taking our break, so November better watch out, I intend to SMEP the heck out of it! :haha: I'm just not ready to throw in the towel until March just yet, even though it could mean traveling with a very itty bitty new one. So giving it one more go!

MrsG, that's exactly what i said last month!:haha::thumbup: still a chance this month though, right?! impressive that you haven't tested - fingers crossed for you!!!

You are right, jumpingo, still a chance this month! A small one, but a chance nonetheless lol! I actually almost grabbed the test gear yesterday morning. Had the cup in my hand, and somehow pulled away and said "don't do it to yourself!" :happydance: :haha:

How are you? Noticing any symptoms yet? Hopefully recovered from the jet lag!

You are right, jumpingo, still a chance this month! A small one, but a chance nonetheless lol! I actually almost grabbed the test gear yesterday morning. Had the cup in my hand, and somehow pulled away and said "don't do it to yourself!" :happydance: :haha:

How are you? Noticing any symptoms yet? Hopefully recovered from the jet lag!

i'm starting to get to that fuzzy area where i can't tell if it's lingering jet lag or early pregnancy fatigue.:wacko: i couldn't hold my eyes open last night around 8:45 and now i've been up since 5 this morning. which, considering my husband's normal work schedule, is actually a good sleep schedule to keep. as for other symptoms, sore boobs, weird cramp-like feelings, and not really feeling sick but just feel "off." though, this morning it feels like a mild car sick feeling.:dohh: my husband is really understanding, puts his hand on my stomach and says, "silly baby!" since i won't likely get seen until 12 weeks, i guess the morning sickness stuff is good (?) in that it means stuff is happening like it should...right?:wacko:

Yes, I'm sure it is a good sign, even if leaving you a bit off-feeling! The wait for that first appointment absolutely must be torture! Aww, absolutely so sweet how your husband is acting! Sounds really precious. So excited for you! :flower: Hopefully more of us follow you soon! This group is due for several more BFP's if the SMEP statistics are accurate lol! :haha:

Hopefully more of us follow you soon! This group is due for several more BFP's if the SMEP statistics are accurate lol! :haha:

i know, right!? there's gotta be at *least* a couple more this month i'd say!!

speaking of which, i feel like i dropped the ball when i was gone and fell behind on where everyone is.:dohh: everyone please let me know if i haven't added you to november or if you're still waiting on october or whatever! i have my fingers (and legs!:rofl:) crossed for everyone!

Hi congrats on your BFP. Yes, morning sickness is a great sign of a strong pregnancy! Can I join for November? If I ovulate on time I should be testing at the end of the month. I will be on vacation with DH celebrating 5 years together during my fertile time so hoping this is my month since we will be BDing a whole lot!

Hi congrats on your BFP. Yes, morning sickness is a great sign of a strong pregnancy! Can I join for November? If I ovulate on time I should be testing at the end of the month. I will be on vacation with DH celebrating 5 years together during my fertile time so hoping this is my month since we will be BDing a whole lot!

hi MJ:wave: and thanks! added you:thumbup:

happy (early) anniversary!!
sounds like perfect timing for some babymakin'!!:sex::blush:

Thanks! I'm kinda looking forward to spending a week not worrying about TTC and just enjoying my DH.

We're going to Napa and staying in a lovely B&B. :wine:

I'm ditching my thermometer and I'm not even going to bring my ovulation strips! Whaaaat??? No OPK's?? Things are about to get WILD! I just need a month of no stressing...I figure I will temp when we return and if I have ovulated we will just Bd another couple days to cover for SMEP. DH got his :spermy: tested and they are perfect! So now I know we can bd and not worry about diminishing his supply.

CD 12 here! So far we've been keeping up with SMEP perfectly :thumbup: still getting negative OPKS which I knew would happen since I ovulate later but I'll be testing at 11 regardless!

MJ hope you enjoy your week, maybe the lack of stress will give you something sticky! :)

I missed so much since I last saw this! Congrats on the bfp jump!

My opks are getting darker and i've had ewcm yesterday and today, so hoping the opk is pos tonight or tomorrow! I bd yesterday gonna try get the dh on board for most of this week! Hopefully ill be testing somewhere between 19th-21st :D
xxx

Lauren looks like it's BD marathon time, good luck!

I'm ditching my thermometer and I'm not even going to bring my ovulation strips! Whaaaat??? No OPK's?? Things are about to get WILD!

totally get that mentality!:haha: not that i ever managed to do it! ha!
have fun!!:wine::sex::winkwink:

CD 12 here! So far we've been keeping up with SMEP perfectly :thumbup: still getting negative OPKS which I knew would happen since I ovulate later but I'll be testing at 11 regardless!

go girl go! show SMEP who's boss!:thumbup::haha:

I missed so much since I last saw this! Congrats on the bfp jump!

My opks are getting darker and i've had ewcm yesterday and today, so hoping the opk is pos tonight or tomorrow! I bd yesterday gonna try get the dh on board for most of this week! Hopefully ill be testing somewhere between 19th-21st :D
xxx

thanks!:hugs:
and i agree, sounds like time to get busy!!:happydance:

Thanks! I'm kinda looking forward to spending a week not worrying about TTC and just enjoying my DH.

I'm ditching my thermometer and I'm not even going to bring my ovulation strips! Whaaaat??? No OPK's?? Things are about to get WILD! I just need a month of no stressing...I figure I will temp when we return and if I have ovulated we will just Bd another couple days to cover for SMEP. DH got his :spermy: tested and they are perfect! So now I know we can bd and not worry about diminishing his supply.

Have a great trip, girl!!! Sounds like fun, and yeah don't stress about ttc AT ALL, just get the BD on! We went to Hawaii 2 months ago and I didn't temp, it was so nice I haven't picked up that thermometer since. I didn't realize how stressful it was for me to wake up to that. Now instead I snuggle with DH in the am, such a better way to start the day :)
Have fun in wine country :wine::sex::dust:

Jump, your pg symptoms are certainly a good sign of strong levels. Enjoy every minute of it, especially since your DH sounds so compassionate and sweet!
:yellow:

Happy BDing to all gearing up to O!! Lots of luck on getting that egg!

I'm 14DPO and just waiting to now see what happens. I still have tomorrow for waiting before I'll see AF (or not, not would be great! :haha: ). I actually planned to test this morning but was so out of it that I completely forgot until it was too late. Ah well, probably best that way, anyways lol! :shrug:

Jumping in quick to say hi! I haven't been around much....I'm on CD11. We BDd on CD8 and haven't since because I've been super sick....BUT I got a SUPER positive OPK today AND EWCM for the first time in forever....so I'll have to suck it up and BD tonight. LOL

Question....at our appointment next week, I'll be getting an internal u/s. I'll be CD19 so too early to test....do you think the doctor would be able to see anything on the ultrasound if I did happen to get pregnant in the next few days?

Jumping in quick to say hi! I haven't been around much....I'm on CD11. We BDd on CD8 and haven't since because I've been super sick....BUT I got a SUPER positive OPK today AND EWCM for the first time in forever....so I'll have to suck it up and BD tonight. LOL

Definitely suck it up and BD tonight!!! Sounds like perfect timing...maybe try the Robitussin trick, since you're sick anyway... :sex: GL and fx you catch that egg!!

Happy BDing to all gearing up to O!! Lots of luck on getting that egg!

I'm 14DPO and just waiting to now see what happens. I still have tomorrow for waiting before I'll see AF (or not, not would be great! :haha: ). I actually planned to test this morning but was so out of it that I completely forgot until it was too late. Ah well, probably best that way, anyways lol! :shrug:

MrsG....did the :witch: show up yet? Hope not!

not much going on with me....just waiting to O. I'm cd6 here, so I've got about 10 more days to go...I O a little late, usually cd16. Now I'm kinda debating on whether to bring my OPKs on vacation next week. I won't be using them to time :sex: but I just like to know when I O so I can know when to expect AF. I'm definitely not temping next week though - I want to sleep in every day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->