All aboard the SMEP train!

ooooh, good luck and fingers crossed for all of you this month!!!:flower:

i updated the first page a bit, but let me know if something is wrong or you want it to say something different!

MrsG, hope no one tells her all of those drinks are still probably about 95% water!:roll::haha: sorry, couldn't help it.:dohh:

:haha: Jumpingo, I think we've all thought it but not said it...or not said it to her or my brother yet! I want to just shake him and tell him to give me back the smart brother I know is in there somewhere!! :laugh2: :wacko:

I hope you're still doing well and have a bean snuggled in for a full healthy 9 months!

:haha: Jumpingo, I think we've all thought it but not said it...or not said it to her or my brother yet! I want to just shake him and tell him to give me back the smart brother I know is in there somewhere!! :laugh2: :wacko:

I hope you're still doing well and have a bean snuggled in for a full healthy 9 months!

do iiittttt!!!:pop::haha:

i am doing well, thanks. i have no idea if baby is, but have no reason to believe anything is wrong so far! i have an appointment this friday, but they won't do an ultrasound; it'll just be general intake and medical history and all that good stuff.:roll::dohh: i THINK (and desperately hope) they will do one at the 12 week appointment, which i'm going to TRY to schedule for 11 weeks since i'll be 12 weeks on christmas day and i want to try to avoid that week because for all i know everything on base will close for a bunch of days around christmas.:nope: don't they realize crazy hormonal pregnant ladies are trying to get a LITTLE bit of reassurance that everything is okay in there??!:wacko::rofl:

MrsG....Well, gotta hand it to your brother for taking care of his gf, as many men (hate to say it) run off at this point. Especially since his gf sounds like a real nut! Is anyone allergic to water? I don't think that's possible. Do you think she's faking pregnancy? or do you think she lied about not being able to get pg to trap your little bro? This is drama!

Jumpingo, glad to hear you are feeling good! and I'm happy that you are still here supporting us crazy ttc girls :) :happydance: Gl with your appt!!

Jumpingo, glad to hear you are feeling good! and I'm happy that you are still here supporting us crazy ttc girls :) :happydance: Gl with your appt!!

oh, just because you get a BFP does NOT mean you start being any less crazy!:wacko: hope you weren't counting on that!:rofl:

CD26 today. I've been spotting off and on for a couple of days so I think I'm out. :/ I'm 99% sure I ovulated this month but we just missed it by being sick and lazy. Very frustrating.

My fertility Dr has me going for blood tests on CD2 and CD22, as well as an HSG but apparently that can take 3-4 cycles before I can get in for that.

I'm CD 18 today and no temp rise yet! I usually O on CD15 or 16....I got an almost positive OPK yesterday, on CD17, so I'm hoping I O'd today and will see a temp rise tomorrow. Has anyone ever had an anovulatory cycle before?

I'm CD 18 today and no temp rise yet! I usually O on CD15 or 16....I got an almost positive OPK yesterday, on CD17, so I'm hoping I O'd today and will see a temp rise tomorrow. Has anyone ever had an anovulatory cycle before?

i only temped for 4 cycles, so no experience with any known anovulatory cycles, but i did ovulate on CD17 one cycle, so it doesn't seem like it's too "abnormal" or anything. i feel like i've seen anywhere from CD12 to CD25 to be fairly normal on these message boards. hope you get your temp spike soon!!:thumbup:

:witch: came last night. I'll get my blood work done tomorrow but I called for my HSG and I can't get it done this cycle. They only offer appointments on Tuesdays and Fridays and only 9 per day, so it might be hard to get in. :/

Winni, Sorry about the darn witch getting you! At least you can start getting excited about next cycle. GL to you!

Af is late for me, but tested and bfn! Ahhh! Ready to just face the witch and move on to next cycle. Maybe the clomid lengthened it since I'm usually kind short at 26-27 day cycles. On cd 27 and no sign of Af! But I doubt frer was wrong at this point.

Hey ladies. Had a busy few days so haven't made it online. Seems I'm still waiting to O if temps are accurate. I'm CD15 and have O'd as late as CD16 so who knows. Figured it might have been earlier with the acupuncture and herbs lol. Was feeling tons of O pains yesterday, on both sides, so maybe it happened today. OPK seemed maybe, but couldn't tell for certain. Forgot to do one yesterday lol. :dohh:

Jumpingo, I do hope that they'll get you in and give you an ultrasound before Christmas!! It would be just cruel if they don't! Fx'd for you!

LilRu, I hope you've gotten an answer by now being you were already late on the 20th. As for my brother, agreed, that it's a good thing he's not just running away. Whether the girl is lying about one thing or another, hard saying lol. I have no idea if someone can actually be allergic to water or not, but I don't know how survival would work being water is almost everywhere :haha:

MJsBaby, have you O'd yet? Hope you got plenty of BDing in if so!

Winnipegk, so very sorry AF got you. FB's you get some answers from your tests and that you can get your HSG soon! Maybe there will be a cancellation that you can take. Hugs :hugs:

Hey ladies. Had a busy few days so haven't made it online. Seems I'm still waiting to O if temps are accurate. I'm CD15 and have O'd as late as CD16 so who knows. Figured it might have been earlier with the acupuncture and herbs lol. Was feeling tons of O pains yesterday, on both sides, so maybe it happened today. OPK seemed maybe, but couldn't tell for certain. Forgot to do one yesterday lol. :dohh:

uh huh, a "busy" few days...?:winkwink: (sorry, i crack myself up!:rofl:)
but in all seriousness, i hope you get your temp spike soon!:thumbup:

Hey ladies! Just briefly reading your thread here! It seems a lot of you have had success since starting SMEP?!?!
This was my first cycle doing SMEP, 4th cycle ttc#1. We did pretty good until the end we couldn't get the 3 days in a row at the end, just too exhausted and only got 2!
I'm like 80% sure I'm out this month, I've been spotting for 5 days now, and AF is due tomorrow or the next day!

I guess I just want to hear you stories and any little secrets! We used preseed and SMEP, my past 2 cycles I did opk's. I'm getting very stressed and worried. I do know it takes time and 4 months isn't all that long, but it seems like forever!

Hahaha, Jumpingo, you cracked me up, too, so it's all good! Yes, there's been plenty of that "busy" :winkwink::happydance: but other busy, too! :rofl: Finally got a definite +OPK today! I think I'm wearing DH out! :haha::blush:

:wave: Hi MH! Good luck with your SMEP ventures! This is a good group of women, here! I understand feelings the stress and worry. I think we all go through that when a BFP doesn't happen as quickly as we believed it would. I've definitely had my break down and cry days! In addition to what you've mentioned, the only other things I'm doing is temping BBT and started acupuncture last cycle, incorporated their herbs this one. I'm still waiting on a BFP, though! Baby dust to you! :dust:

Hey ladies! Just briefly reading your thread here! It seems a lot of you have had success since starting SMEP?!?!
This was my first cycle doing SMEP, 4th cycle ttc#1. We did pretty good until the end we couldn't get the 3 days in a row at the end, just too exhausted and only got 2!
I'm like 80% sure I'm out this month, I've been spotting for 5 days now, and AF is due tomorrow or the next day!

I guess I just want to hear you stories and any little secrets! We used preseed and SMEP, my past 2 cycles I did opk's. I'm getting very stressed and worried. I do know it takes time and 4 months isn't all that long, but it seems like forever!

hi MH!:wave:
i have tried updating the front page as best i can, but it looks like 1 person a month is successful, which is actually probably on the low side of "lucky threads":dohh: but we are a friendly bunch!:thumbup:

i was NTNP for one cycle, then started temping for 2 months and then added SMEP for the next 2 (while still temping) and got pregnant on cycle 5. i would definitely recommend temping AND OPKs because i kind of feel like if you're gonna do one, might as well do both to better your chances. only OPKs would always leave my wondering if i actually ovulated or how long my luteal phase was, etc etc. but then again, i'm a control freak and want to know *everything*!:roll::haha:

cycle 2-4 i got a "good" timing rating on fertility friend, and finally on cycle 5 managed to get a "high" rating, and ended up getting a BFP. the first month i used OPKs and got 2 positives and then my temp didn't rise until 2 more days later. my husband got frisky too early, and i let him, but then was worn out for the 2 days after the positives and couldn't squeeze in another night. even though i hadn't gotten my temp spike and knew we "should" to up our chances, it was a lost cause:dohh: so the 2nd month, i told him "no more getting frisky too early" and "it wasn't personal, but i would decline if he tried anything!":haha: mostly i just made sure to initiate sex on the "go" days (either odd or even cycle days, basically) and then try to downplay any advances he might make on the other days. haha!

also, i added you to the november list for now (not out until AF actually shows!) but let me know if you want to be somewhere else, or not on, or whatever!:thumbup:

Hahaha, Jumpingo, you cracked me up, too, so it's all good! Yes, there's been plenty of that "busy" :winkwink::happydance: but other busy, too! :rofl: Finally got a definite +OPK today! I think I'm wearing DH out! :haha::blush:

teeheehee, awesome.:thumbup:

Thanks Jumpingo!! AF showed today :cry: onto cycle #5!

Good luck in your new cycle MH! Hope you get it this month! :hugs: :dust:

AFM, temp was up today! :happydance: Guess I still need to wait to confirm it wasn't a fluke, but if not, TWW for me. :coffee:

I'm taking all the baby dust I can get! So right after we finish SMEP I'm going on a 6 day vacation back home to Colorado!! I'm hoping that helps relax me to plant my eggy! Fx!

Great plan, MH! A vacation back home may be just the answer! Sounds lovely! Fx from me, for you, too!

I finally got my crosshairs on FF today, 5DPO. It's also analyzed as a high score cycle, which makes our 4th since TTC (2nd one where every day is covered lol). The other 3 cycles were still said to be good score. So I guess, here's to hoping 4th high time's a charm! :haha: :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
I'm hopping on this train for December! Started yesterday. Hoping to keep my man at ease for today then start OPK tomorrow and BD again :thumbup:

I'm hopping on this train for December! Started yesterday. Hoping to keep my man at ease for today then start OPK tomorrow and BD again :thumbup:

Good luck, MamaBunny! Not always easy to keep the men on schedule! :haha: Baby dust to you! Hope SMEP works quickly for you! :dust:

AFM, I am 9dpo today, and while I haven't yet tested, I am starting to go crazy. I realized as much when I attributed my crying over a TED Talk (in my very light defense, it was about the impact of music education for children, something I feel strongly about :blush:) to some crazy bizarre symptom spotting! :haha: :dohh: Just glad DH wasn't home to witness that one, boy he would have made fun of me!!! Someone tell me NOT to test, please!!! :flower: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->