All aboard the SMEP train!

:happydance: woot! Rape him either way! Haha!

My cycles that I charted, I was the same, I had O pain and then O'd 2 days later.... I just started my pain last night and today... Today's our last day to bd so I'm hoping it's enough! Get some strong swimmers! I've read best chances are the 2 days leading up to O and the day of! So Fx!

We planned my trip as best as we could around my fertile period! But because I'm having a late O and leaving it makes me sooo nervous we won't get it yet again :nope:

Ohhh MH I hope you get plenty of BD in before your trip! We managed to dtd again! :happydance: I'm gonna be unsure of my O day. My temps are so inaccurate. I'm up right now with him as he's getting ready to go to work but I'll sleep for 2 more hours or so before I get up. Not enough time to get a good temp :nope: I'm pretty pleased with the amount of BD this time I suppose and more pleased with my Preseed usage :thumbup: Hoping it helps! FX we get lucky this month!

MH do you have an estimated day you expect :af: or would test? I'm curious since we are on the same cycle day! Based on my previous cycles, with my + OPK yesterday I can guess that I O'd either then or today. I'm going to take another OPK today on my lunch break. I've normally O'd on the last day of a + OPK but there was ONE cycle where I O'd on the day after my last + OPK. With that being said, unless I happen to get yet another + OPK today I'm putting my :af: arrival at either the 23rd or 24th and testing on Christmas Day if nothing happens. So yeah I'm gonna just go ahead and count myself out this cycle right now because there's NO WAY I would happen to get a :bfp: right on Christmas Day :sad2: You should hop on my December cycle buddies thread if you haven't already. I was searching in there but didn't see you!

I expect AF on the 23rd!!! Was planning on testing the 25th!! Haha!! I'll have to look for the December buddy forum! At te airport now! I'm hoping we got enough BDing in! But I agree, I'm already counting myself out! It never happens and I'm not sure we got my O, I still have a little pain today. We'll see!!! We aren't doing gifts for Xmas so that would be AMAZING!!!

Oh, ladies!!! Bestest of best wishes and dump loads of baby dust to both of you!!! I will be over the moon ecstatic if I see you both get Christmas BFPs! I hope and pray you both have SM(-ing)E. Plan to keep checking in on you. Fingers are crossed! :dust: :dust: :dust: :xmas6:

I wish we could join you in the December :bfp: club MrsG! MH I'm unsure of my O day and not sure if we got eniugh :sex: in at the right time :shrug: I wish we wouldn't have skipped BD the other day. And again today he wasn't feeling it :nope: I finally got a - OPK today after 3 days of +. According to SMEP, we would skip today anyways and BD one final time tomorrow but I bet I already O'd. Hopefully tomorrow's temp will make some sense to me. If I can more accurately determine my O day I would know exactly when :af: is due but as of now I'm guessing the 23rd or 24th so will test on Christmas day as well if nothing happens! FX we get lucky!

I'm really really hoping we got bd in when I O'd... I'm still having some random dull pain... So that's confusing to me! I feel like I'm not gonna see the bfp but still keeping my fingers crossed! For both of us!!! Now we can symptom spot in our long tww! I hate this part!!... I actually am beginning to dislike this whole process! JUST COME ON ALREADY!!!!! Haha!

OMG I have been so emotional today! I like balled my eyes out earlier cuz I just totally miss being here in Colorado, and I want to move back sooo bad! I miss my family and friends so much. And I want to be around them all when I'm pregnant and have a child. And then I got all sad and teary eyed cuz I miss my husband and I wanna go home and be in my own bed! Haha! Ridic!
But I think it's still too early for implantion!

I was SUPER emotional yesterday but it was over stress :sad2: FF actually detected an O day for me which was last Friday on CD17 and later than I expected. Go figure, we didn't dtd that day or the day prior :nope: But with yesterday's excitement I'm convinced that I haven't become pregnant for good reason... or at least I'm kind of glad I haven't. I just posted a (long) thread explaining part of the reason why, for those interested.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-need-vent-thoughts-welcome.html#post34462705

MH how many DPO are you? I'm feeling really bummy today :cry:

mamabunny, that sucks you are dealing with all kinds of other stress in addition to TTC:hugs: while i can understand your boyfriend wouldn't want to give up his dog, just as you wouldn't want to give up your dogs, i think he's being a little blind to the reality of the situation. if he's not willing to make a few changes (training, exercise, most notedly) then i too would consider how it is going to work. it doesn't mean you don't each love each other, but i think his unwillingness to see how much stress the dog is causing you (and in turn, your relationship) is not something that should just be brushed off. i'm not saying leave him or stay with him, but sounds like a serious conversation eventually needs to happen about the compromises you each are willing or not willing to make. as i see it, you are doing all the compromising so far and he is just expecting that his large and misbehaving dog should get the same treatment as your little well behaved dogs - life isn't fair and if his dog can't behave, he shouldn't get free roam, even if your dogs do! in my non-dog owning opinion:shy:

i wonder if he thinks you aren't serious about not having a kid over it.:shrug: i hate ultimatums, but i also think you deserve to be met half way and if putting your foot down about having a kids sends the message that you are serious, maybe you have to? i don't know.:shrug: i hope you are able to find some time to take care or yourself and get out of the house and find some calm or de-stress a little bit.:hugs: take care and let us know how you are doing! we are here to listen whenever you need!!<3

I was SUPER emotional yesterday but it was over stress :sad2: FF actually detected an O day for me which was last Friday on CD17 and later than I expected. Go figure, we didn't dtd that day or the day prior :nope: But with yesterday's excitement I'm convinced that I haven't become pregnant for good reason... or at least I'm kind of glad I haven't. I just posted a (long) thread explaining part of the reason why, for those interested.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-need-vent-thoughts-welcome.html#post34462705

I'm not really sure how many dpo I am, since I'm not sure of my exact O date. I woke up this morning with sore boobs. But, that's normal for me and happens usually a few days after O. I kind of feel like all my emotions came from visiting all my friends and family, and knowing I have to leave. I'm becoming less optimistic!
We shall see.

Jumpingo I am on the fence about our entire relationship now! I can't believe I was so set on TTC and then one day really opened my eyes. Or perhaps a culmination of the past 5 months and I've finally woken up? :shrug: I can't ignore the fact that if he kept the dog, I strongly question his reassurance that he will put in the extra time and efforts to care for it. And I know the dog will still be a burden and annoyance. I feel the situation is not fair overall to anyone, or to the dogs. He works 10-12 hour days M-F. He wakes at around 2:30am and has to be to work at about 4am. He's on his feet all day servicing vending machines around town. It's a job that he's chosen to commit to because of the financial benefits as well as insurance :thumbup: So I'm very proud of him for that. I try to remind myself that he went from working part time, no kids, just a roommate and the dog and no bills but the cheap rent he paid to his grandparents. He didn't keep his home very clean, it smelled and the dog had free roam and wasn't trained whatsoever. Now he has an insta-family, an adult job and hours, way more bills and responsibilities and high expectations by me. But it's been months of the same resurfacing behaviors such as lack of tidiness and financial irresponsibility. Now with his work schedule I totally take full responsibility for housework such as dishes, laundry and cleaning. I expect everyone, my kids and myself included, to pick up after themselves but I have a bit of OCD and am particular so I really don't mind cleaning because I prefer things done a certain way :winkwink: All I ask is that he work and help a bit at home with living expenses. But then there's the dog... I just can't live like this. It's embarrassing that the neighbors can't enter their yard without calling to ask that the "big dog" be put inside. I don;t want my dogs stuck back there like they have been. Why should they be punished because his dog is disobedient, dirty and a handful? I understand he is tired after work and just wants to relax and spend time together with me. But the dog goes unnoticed. ALOT. I've been Googling similar scenarios and it's crazy how many people I can relate to with this situation... but the dog owners in those situations are attentive to their pets. Just because his dog is in a designated area doesn't mean he couldn't have been taking it for walks, to the park, playing outside, keeping it clean and the room clean, etc. It's much work! My kids were annoyed with the dog moving in from the begining and I didn't even take their thoughts into consideration. I just wanted my bf to be happy. I feel like he won't be happy with the dog gone and I know I won't be with it there. I don't want to make him choose so have considered ending our relationship so he doesn't have to. I'm so torn :cry: I couldn't even imagine trying to fit a newborn into our life anytime soon. Oh and he knows I'm serious. He has been telling me today that he will indeed get rid of the dog. I prefer stating it as finding him a better home, because he isn't being treated as he should. Someone will give him the time, attention and training he needs and deserves to be a good pet. The fact that just the Sunday my bf refused to rehome the dog and was ready to walk out with it... and once I've been firm on the consequences I have sadly chosen NOW he changes his mind?

I'm not really sure how many dpo I am, since I'm not sure of my exact O date. I woke up this morning with sore boobs. But, that's normal for me and happens usually a few days after O. I kind of feel like all my emotions came from visiting all my friends and family, and knowing I have to leave. I'm becoming less optimistic!
We shall see.

FX!!! December has seemed to be a good month for many!

:hugs: MamaBunny. It does sound like a very tough scenario. I really have no advice other than knowing it's quite clear that the dog needs training, and possibly lots of it. You could look into belly bands in the time being for the urinating in the house. Not sure if they make them for larger dogs, but I imagine they do. I've known people who foster rescues that use them when the dogs are being trained. I hope you are able to figure everything out, with a result of happiness. The dog could have potential to be an amazing pet, but only if your partner steps up to put in the work of making it so. And with the dogs age, it's likely to take quite some time of work. Hugs, hon. Wishing you the best. :hugs:

MrsG unfortunately, the dog was never treated as an animal or pet but as a human equal and yes, because of it's age it would take constant work to hopefully improve it's behavior. However, even training won't keep the massive amount of shedding and drool out of my house and off my furniture :nope: My partner decided that the dog is something he just can't put time and effort into right now. Our relationship needs extra time and effort from us both and he doesn't want to lose us. Plus, he wants to eventually get back to trying to add to our family :winkwink: Although I feel terrible about the whole situation, I'm hoping he can see the benefit for everyone (including the dog) over time.

How are you feeling? I am so excited for you!!! :happydance: Have you shared the news with anyone else? I still kinda wish I could be able to join you and everyone with their :bfp: but with all the stress I've had the past months it's no wonder I haven't conceived and am convinced this month will be just the same.

Mamabunny- I'm glad he opened his eyes and is seeing your side, and willing to make an effort!!

So I just looked, cuz I have been paying much attention and stalking my Ovia app like I normally would, I'm on CD22... The past few days, but especially today I notice a lot more thick discharge! Which I've read is a good sign!! I wanted to take a bath tonight so I started it but then I got too hot and got out... After getting out I sat down and got a little dizzy. I drank some water and felt better! Hoping these are good! But I'm trying not to get my hopes up!! I don't think it will happen, so that's my mind set! I'm just looking too hard into things and doubting them right away. Hurry up Tuesday!!! If I'm not preg, I should start to have some spotting I'd say around Friday or Saturday! .. Pray for me girls!

Will do! [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

I really really really don't want to symptom spot but good grief it's IMPOSSIBLE... even with me wanting to take a break from TTC from this point on. For the past two days I have woken up with my bf at 2:30/3am with severe hunger :shrug: I refuse to eat then try to get myself to go back to sleep so I just fight through it. I usually never have breakfast, just some juice or coffee before I leave for work and then maybe a cup or two of coffee at work. Sometimes we have someone that stops in and brings cookies or other treats so of course I have to sample that stuff whenever the opportunity presents itself :toothpick: I had been taking my work lunch breaks later in the day, around 1:30/2:00, but today I was STARVING by 10 or so and couldn't make it past noon. Then I had the random mild cramping and the BD spotting yesterday. And I can't do anything but yawn all day today :sleep:

Mama- those sound like good signs!!!! I eat like crazy before AF! I've been so bad at eating shitty food lately!

Don't judge but I had Taco Bell for lunch... So after ward, cuz I'm off the rest of today, I sat back on the couch to watch some shows and felt a little light headed again.

Yum! I love Taco Bell! I don't care what some think or say... yes it may have the consistency of cat food, but it's so dang good! I actually found a homemade taco seasoning recipe I use at home. I came across it searching for taco seasoning recipes WITHOUT ground cumin as that ingredient seems to make my man a bit, uh, for the lack of a better term... fragrant :haha:

It's even listed as Taco Bell Taco Seasoning (No Cumin): https://www.tastebook.com/recipes/2915924-Taco-Bell-Taco-Seasoning-No-Cumin-

It's really good and super easy to make! We use it on ground beef and chicken when making tacos, burritos or quesadillas :thumbup:

I ate lunch and once back to work am still feeling hungry. I think I'll start bringing snacks with me so I can graze throughout the day :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->