All aboard the SMEP train!

hi can I join this train please. I am in my two week wait testing 8th feb. on 2dpo now. I did the SMEP to the plan. I have my fingers crossed this has worked this month.

YAY!!:wave: welcome loz!

i'll stick you in the january group then?
first cycle SMEPing? and/or how long have you been ttc?
i hope you are our lucky first 2015 BFP!:thumbup:

Hi yes first month using the SMEP method. This is our 4 month trying. We r so hoping this has worked.

I'd like to join too! I've been ttc for a year, but February will be our first month trying SMEP. Fingers crossed!

Hi everyone!

I will be using SMEP and preseed for February's cycle, can I please join?

Baby Dust,

E xxx

:wave:Dandi and ellielouise!
i added you to the front page. yay for more SMEPers!:friends:

i notice you both are either new to BnB or just don't post a lot...either way, welcome!:thumbup:

I am newish, been lurking since July last year as that's when I came off pill. I'm on CD1 and its my first cycle since my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy so my Dr told me I'm very fertile for first 6 months. I'm really excited to try this! I've got clearblue advanced dual hormone ovulation test coming in post very soon, using pre seed too. Hoping this works! Thanks for the welcome, good luck and baby dust girls xx

Hi! Please may I join!

I will be trying the SMEP method next cycle. The :witch: has just got me......again!! I am willing to try anything so wanted to give the SMEP a go! :thumbup: Really hoping for my rainbow baby soon as Im getting tired of this disappointment already.

Hi! Please may I join!

I will be trying the SMEP method next cycle. The :witch: has just got me......again!! I am willing to try anything so wanted to give the SMEP a go! :thumbup: Really hoping for my rainbow baby soon as Im getting tired of this disappointment already.

hi trying4first1!:wave:

we must be pretty close to the same day?:friends: i'm on CD4 today (it's already thursday here) and my cycles are still trying to settle down after a mc in december, but i think roughly 28-29 days. how about you?

babylove, loz, dandi, ellie...any news? how goes the SMEPing?

i am waiting to hear back from the OBGYN doc about whether it's okay to try this month.

i got my colposcopy appointment moved up to february 25th (YAY!), so as long as being CD26 and *possibly* pregnant won't put me at risk, we will try. my fear is it will be something that needs treatment but being pregnant will mean i can't get the treatment i need for 9 months, which just seems like a long time to put off getting something treated.:shrug:

so, waiting for them to call me back. they were supposed to call yesterday, but they never call me back when they say they will.:roll: also CD4 and waiting for the :witch: to get outta here!

Hi! Please may I join!

hi trying4first1!:wave:

we must be pretty close to the same day?:friends: i'm on CD4 today (it's already thursday here) and my cycles are still trying to settle down after a mc in december, but i think roughly 28-29 days. how about you?

Hi jumpingo! We have met on the March Testers thread :haha:
I was on CD5 yesterday so yes pretty much same cycle! I am 28 days to the exact but I always spot a couple of days before which is annoying! I also had a MC in December, very early at just over 5 weeks. How far gone were you when you had your loss?

i was 9w+4d (babyjump was only 7w+2d) when i miscarried.

still can't believe it happened...was so naive to think miscarriage is something that "happens to other people.":sad1::nope: sorry to hear you are "other people" too.:hugs:

have been doing better this week than any week so far...almost feels weird to be "okay" but i'm trying to go with it! haha how are you doing??

and yay for being cycle buddies!:friends:

So sorry to hear jumpingo. I know what you mean you do think that is 'happens to other people'. So sorry that you are part of the group too :hugs: How long had you been TTC for before you got your :bfp:?

Same as you to be honest, the last few days have been the easiest so far I would say. Im wondering if its because AF is finished :happy dance: Good to hear that you are feeling better this week. Maybe it will get easier for us as time passes by!?

Really good to have a cycle buddy, yayyy! :friends:

we stopped using condoms after our wedding in june 2014. so that was technically cycle 1 but it was more like not trying not preventing. i started temping in july (#2), added OPKs to the mix in september (#4) and then got pregnant in october (#5) after following SMEP to the tee.

am not sure how to count now with the gap...i was pregnant in november, miscarried early december, we prevented december and january and are now trying again in february. so, february is cycle #6, but that seems to disregard all the "stuff" between november and january...most notably, a baby!:sad1:

ttc for 9 months, on cycle #6 ←?:shrug:

Jumpingo hi I am cd11 today. Only symptom maybe is really reslly itchy boobs, they so bad I am making them sore from it, when the water in bath/shower goes on them it burns. I am testing tomorrow 7/02 (if neg I will test again Sunday 8/02). Reason for testing tomorrow is it's my OH birthday Sunday and we r going out Saturday night, we'd love to know before we went out.

Hello :flower:

We've been trying for a while, and if this month isn't it we're going along with the SMEP :thumbup:

I'm on CD 14, been testing OPK since CD 10. No positive yet, and usually I have a 28 day cycle. So either I'm doing it wrong or I started too late.

We'll see how it goes :coffee:

Good luck to all you wonderful ladies! :hugs:

Hi

Can I join too this month?

I have started SMEP before but rather halfheartedly. This month we are following it fully.

I am on cycle day 16 now, going to try and hold out as long as possible before testing this month.

On cycle 4 now hope this ones lucky! xx

Jumpingo hi I am cd11 today. Only symptom maybe is really reslly itchy boobs, they so bad I am making them sore from it, when the water in bath/shower goes on them it burns. I am testing tomorrow 7/02 (if neg I will test again Sunday 8/02). Reason for testing tomorrow is it's my OH birthday Sunday and we r going out Saturday night, we'd love to know before we went out.

assuming you mean 11DPO?:shrug:
hope you get a BFP for OH's birthday!

Hello :flower:

We've been trying for a while, and if this month isn't it we're going along with the SMEP :thumbup:

I'm on CD 14, been testing OPK since CD 10. No positive yet, and usually I have a 28 day cycle. So either I'm doing it wrong or I started too late.

We'll see how it goes :coffee:

Good luck to all you wonderful ladies! :hugs:

hi!!:wave: i have (or, used to have, still not quite sure) a 28 day cycle and usually ovulated around CD15, but once was CD17, so i'm guessing you are close! if you have been doing OPKs since CD10, can't imagine you would have missed it!:thumbup:

Hi

Can I join too this month?

I have started SMEP before but rather halfheartedly. This month we are following it fully.

I am on cycle day 16 now, going to try and hold out as long as possible before testing this month.

On cycle 4 now hope this ones lucky! xx

welcome aboard!!:wave:
is CD16 the two week wait for you? or are you in the middle of a :sex: marathon??:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->