All aboard the SMEP train!

OMG I love all your faces!!! I usually view this on my phone and unless I "go advanced" the faces aren't there, and idk how to really do them! Like anything works?as long as it's in between : : ? I like Taco Bell! Although I burp it the rest of the day, which that I don't like!!!

If you click "Post Reply" which is located directly under the most recent comment to the left, you should be able to then type out your comment and to the right there should be a window that says "Smilies" above it. From there you can select from the smilies shown or click [More] and a new window will appear with all the available smilies :thumbup:

MamaBunny, it's good to hear that your SO is recognizing that he needs to put in an effort towards your relationship. I'm really happy to hear that he wants to work on what's important. :hugs: I imagine that while it may be hard, down the road he will realize the benefits.

MH, have my fingers crossed for you! Hope your symptoms are good signs! :thumbup: As for the Taco Bell, absolutely no judgement!! I'm actually eating way more fast food than I know I should be, as sometimes that's all I can stomach the thought of! :blush:

AFM, I'm doing quite well. I have my first appointment with a midwife this afternoon (likely just consultation, maybe blood work?). Nausea has pretty much been my "best" friend :haha:. It actually went away Monday and I got worried...whoops, back with vengeance yesterday and I couldn't eat much of anything until the evening. I know I'll worry regardless, at least until I get out of the first tri. My mom and grandma both had 2 mc and so I can't help but fear that there's a genetic proponent to it. :shrug: Trying to stay positive and focus on other things. For that reason, we really haven't shared with anyone, and likely won't until around 12w. I did have to bring it up to my ceramics instructor, as information I found online in regards to safety was so mixed lol. :dohh:

Will keep popping in to check on you ladies! I enjoy keeping up with your updates!

MrsG I'm so glad you're doing well! :hugs: I pray that you have a H&H 9 months and do not ever have to experience what your mother and grandmother did. I never have had morning sickness and can only imagine it's not pleasant. I love food so that would make me crabby :brat: And yes, once my bf actually rehomes his dog it will be difficult on him at first but I'm hoping that he will see how beneficial it is to us all and our relationship. The dog is still here and being annoying as usual (I just posted an update in my "vent" thread). Theres high tension at home and my bf has been pointing out his "issues" concerning my dogs, claiming he had just been keeping his mouth shut about it our entire relationship... but really I feel like he is doing it out of resentment. He has never had to do anything with or for my dogs nor clean up after them so that's my best guess.

Thank you, MamaBunny. :friends: I love food, too, so definitely a rude awakening to find that nothing sounds good lol. It's a pain but oh well, I guess. I knew it was a risk of becoming a mommy and one I decided I was willing to deal with if it was put upon me. :shrug: Just read your updates over on your thread. Yikes. Really sorry. :hugs: I agree, seems like resentment. I wish you weren't going through such difficulties and hope things get better.

Speaking of food... it's almost 4am and I'm once again STARVING!!!

i say, if it sounds remotely good, eat it. obviously stay away from alcohol and whatever stuff your doc says you should avoid, but otherwise, babies are super greedy and super smart; they will take whatever they need from you, or your reserves, regardless.:thumbup: eating healthy is important, but i also don't think eating dessert or fast food is the reason why we can't get pregnant, or the reason we do and it's definitely not worth stressing about, especially when you don't feel good. that's just my feeling though.:shrug:

mamabunny, i used to wake up starving in the middle of the night! even just a piece of bread or some crackers made it much easier to get back to sleep...if the hunger pangs keep you awake that is.:thumbup:

MrsG I get to join you! HOLY CRAP! :headspin:

Attachments

• 20141222_125714-1.jpg
    20141222_125714-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
oh my gosh, mamabunny!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
congrats!!!:yipee:

(also, did you tell your boyfriend yet? how did it go?)

Yes he was actually in the bathroom with me when I did it. We are both in disbelief! :wacko:

Awwe, MamaBunny!!!! Congratulations! I know you planned to put things on hold, but I'm sure everything will go well and slide into place! So excited for you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

so, this thread kinda died...but i am trying to get myself feeling more positive about trying again and all that jazz, so going to try to revive it.:thumbup:

AF is due next week for me, and after preventing in december and this month, we are going to try again in february.

anyone still around for some SMEPing?!:friends:

Hey jump, wow you read my mind! I was just about to ask you on my thread if you fancied getting back on the SMEP train with me!! :happydance:

babylove:wave::yipee::friends:

just have to wait for AF to show and get outta here.:dohh:

are you in for january? or should i add to you february with MEEEE?!:haha:

I think Jan we're just gonna take a relaxed approach and get our mojo back but who knows, I may hear the smep train horn calling me!! but I'm def in for Feb!! :happydance:

done and done!:thumbup:

feeling unusually optimistic at the moment.:roll: but i can feel the "i'm terrified" thoughts creeping around too.:dohh:

my husband assures me and makes me laugh by saying, "i'm so gonna put a baby in you." i'm not so much worried about that part. it's everything AFTER that!:wacko: it's the whole, "i know we can get pregnant" mindset...thing is, i'm terrified of not being able to stay pregnant. i'm just not sure i can do this all again...:nope:

anyway, glad there are at least 2 of us! SMEP4LYFE:haha:

They are totally normal feelings to be having. I promise you you'll get your rainbow baby!! We are in this together!!! You were one of my first bnb friends!

We've got this I can feel it!

DH called me perfection last night :haha: I think he may have had one too many beers!! :rofl:

just for anyone who is following:

well, i'm back off for february. and probably march.:sad1:

i have a colposcopy scheduled on march 4th (with a barely there tiny slim chance of getting in earlier:roll:). assuming the results take a couple weeks to come back, and my fertile window is mid march, at best, i might be on for april. just have my fingers crossed that babyjump took the abnormal cells that i had before getting pregnant with him when he left:angel: and we get a green light for april and there isn't anything needing more serious treatment.[-o<

so...i'm just driving the SMEP train for awhile :howdy: free rides for all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->