All aboard the SMEP train!

Ugh, I'm only 2 dpo and I'm already dreading the pre-AF cramps! They usually show up for me around 6/7 dpo and are off and on and very mild until AF arrives. Thinking positively and hoping that rather than cramps, I get some super sore boobs or nausea or fatigue or all of the above... :dance:

Hahahaha so funny how we hope to feel rubbish! With my MC pregnancy I didn't have a clue I was pregnant as felt pretty much the same. I don't think I had cramps though? Boobs were like AF soreness and I noticed lots of creamy CM around 9dpo (this was different for me). As AF date arrived I just felt like I wasn't going to come on as felt less symptoms than in other months.

I also see that you are in cycle 7! :dust:

Had my positive OPKs between about 7pm Friday - 7pm Saturday. Currently in the middle of our BDing marathon! I think I'll be 1dpo tomorrow? (Monday) the TWW and symptom spotting is already on my mind. I need something to keep my mind off it!!

Yayyy for OV!!!! :happydance: I am in the same position. I am half way through the TWW and its a killer. Luckily I planned my friends baby shower last week and my other friends hen do is in two weeks so I can start planning that this week. So i have this month sorted. If no :bfp: will have to think of something for next month. I find that sorting out things in the house can help, going through cupboards etc. My place has never been so tidy :haha:

Trying4first1, are you in cycle 7 too? I can't believe it's already been 7 months for me. I'm surprised I've kept my composure as much as I have, lol!

I also find myself taking on more projects around the house during the TWW. Yesterday I cleaned like a maniac and organized some cabinets, and today I'm going to tackle a closet. Gotta love distractions.

Yup, also in cycle number 7. Had an early MC in Dec after cycle 4, so waiting patiently (or not so) for my rainbow baby. :baby: Same here however I do feel like I am going mad some days as I have my ups and downs. I am sure you do too? I would say this month is the best I have felt since the MC but I have cried each time AF arrives since and it pulls me down for a good few days. 7 months isn't long compared to others, however it is long enough to make you think " is every thing normal".

HAHAHAHA glad im not the only one that goes on a mad cleaning spree. I love to kept busy. I am back to work tomorrow after a week off so that will help :thumbup:. Really hoping the pre- AF cramps stay away!

How are you finding TTC in general? I must say I am finding it V tiring some days

after my mc, i went on a cleaning mission. if you've ever heard of the blog called apartment therapy...? they do a thing called the january cure and it's basically assignments all month long to slowly tackle "problem areas" that you establish early in the month. lots of fine tuning and purging of crap!:haha:

i'm a stress cleaner for sure!:thumbup::wacko:

am 9dpo this morning. yesterday, i just had this feeling i am pregnant, so i tested this morning. not quite enough to say it's a positive, but there seemed to be something...??! we'll see what tomorrow brings!:coffee: the wait may just kill me!:haha:

am 9dpo this morning. yesterday, i just had this feeling i am pregnant, so i tested this morning. not quite enough to say it's a positive, but there seemed to be something...??! we'll see what tomorrow brings!:coffee: the wait may just kill me!:haha:

Jumpingo!!! Share a photo! This could be the start of a lucky spree of BFPs!

Jumpingo!!! Share a photo! This could be the start of a lucky spree of BFPs!

haha, the photo is TOTALLY unimpressive though. i can't see anything on the photo, but see a tiny hint of something in real life. even my husband (who didn't WANT to be able to see something this early because to him that would be admitting i am not a *completely* crazy ttc woman!:rofl:) said he sees something.

Attachments

• IMG_7329(1).jpg
    IMG_7329(1).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
Trying4first1, reading your response is like reading something I've written myself. I have mostly good days but every now and then feel especially discouraged and moody. I cry EVERY single time AF comes and my poor not-very-emotional DH tries his best to comfort me. And I know what you mean, I keep hearing the average for a healthy couple is 6-9 months, but the longer it takes the more I worry. DH is doing a semen analysis this next cycle if we don't get our BFP, so hopefully that will give some peace of mind or at least some hope.

Jumpingo, I'm excited to see an update! Any particular reason you "felt" pregnant? Oooo, fingers crossed for you!

Jumpingo, I'm excited to see an update! Any particular reason you "felt" pregnant? Oooo, fingers crossed for you!

i'm not sure. i felt nauseous yesterday at the gym, and still felt that way after eating something, but that alone could happen on any day, really. i will say stuff, just little things, like "i'm having bad cramps" or "i have a side cramp" but won't be running, and my husband will say, "that's what you said last time.:roll:" i looked at my chart from my bfp cycle, and there's no real "dead give away" symptoms until after i got my positive to compare to just yet. so, no real logical reason, just a feeling...?:shrug::wacko::haha:

AF came, so guess this is CD 1.

Trying the SMEP this cycle. Hope I'll get past the fact that I have an 8-9 day LP.

Ugh

jumpingo very excited for you! <3

PatriNina, Boooooo!!:witch::growlmad:
but good luck with SMEP!!!
i will update the front page in the morning...any news from anyone else??

3am here and just getting in my usual middle of the night wake up in.:roll:
will test around 6 or 7 when i get up.:thumbup: thanks for all the excited responses, i am too hopeful for my own good!:dohh:

just tested and the tests (yes, i did 2 because i didn't believe the first one!:haha:) aren't even squinters.:dohh::nope:

but my temp went up pretty high this morning and i had the weird side cramp last night that i had when i was pregnant so i'm, at this point, still just doubting the tests! haha:wacko:

we are leaving tonight for the states and may not have much internet access, but will be back on monday night, hopefully with good news!

Hi ladies! Hubby and I just tried the SMEP for the first time this past cycle. I'm currently 4dpo today. Not planning on testing until around March 10th though since I have long cycles :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->