All aboard the SMEP train!

Cd5 over here, joining if you don't mind :D

I tried SMEP first month of TTC last September which unfortunately didn't work so me being me, haven't tried it since lol. Decided to give it another go this month though as 2 of my BnB ladies conceived this way :D GL girls.

LoolaXx, welcome aboard!:howdy:

i'm cd3, so not far behind.:thumbup:

bring on march!!:bodyb:

Atleast I'll know how to work my chart now thanks to you jumpingo :haha:

I cracked today and tested at 11 dpo. BFN. It's starting to feel like AF is about to show her ugly face, so it looks like I'm out for this cycle. So much for lucky number 7... :sad1:

hey ladies, do any of you have longer cycles (around 35 days)? If so, when do you start bding?

Don't give up hope! I thought I was getting AF but just got my :bfp:!!! I now recommend SMEP to anyone :thumbup:

Wishing you all a :bfp: :flower: xx

I cracked today and tested at 11 dpo. BFN. It's starting to feel like AF is about to show her ugly face, so it looks like I'm out for this cycle. So much for lucky number 7... :sad1:
i hate that. it's too early to say you're out but by 11dpo you want SOME kind of confirmation either way!:wacko::growlmad: any updates??

hey ladies, do any of you have longer cycles (around 35 days)? If so, when do you start bding?
i don't have a long cycle (post mc anywhere from 26-31 days:dohh:) but usually my husband can't wait for AF to get out of here so we start BDing as soon as i give the go ahead.:blush: but i would say if you started every other day around CD11 or 12, you should be covered...:shrug:

Don't give up hope! I thought I was getting AF but just got my :bfp:!!! I now recommend SMEP to anyone :thumbup:

Wishing you all a :bfp: :flower: xx
congrats!!! i went ahead and put it on the front page:happydance: your rainbow:baby:<3

Trying4first1, big congrats!!!!!!!!

I tested again today (13 dpo) as AF was due but my temp stayed really high for the third day in a row. BFN, and then spotting started about an hour later. On to cycle 8 we go... :(

Thank you everyone, I am still in shock and keep looking at my pregnancy test (both of them!) Just such a strange feeling as I obviously don't feel pregnant yet. I am going to enjoy not having many symptoms as this prob won't last for long!

Thank you Jumpingo, Indeed I now hopefully will have my rainbow :baby:

Writing is love you are definitely not out until AF shows. I had spotting at 12dpo and I got a BFN at 14dpo, I got my :bfp: at 16dpo. I felt just like I was getting AF but she never came! There is still time :flower:Wishing you the best of luck

AF arrived with full force today, so I am definitely out for March! I'm devastated, of course, but what do you do but carry on and try again? It sucks because my cycles are around 35 days, so it seems like it takes FOREVER to get through each one! The hubby scheduled his SA for next week, though, so I'm really hoping that sheds some light. At the very least, it will help us determine our next step.

writingislove,
booooo for AF!!!:gun::witch::growlmad:
hope you guys get good results on the SA though!!:thumbup:

Wow I read through this thread throughout the day and now I'm caught up :) I love how positive and up-lifting everyone is, and so friendly! I'm on CD8 today and DH and I hopped on the SMEP train just earlier today :happydance: This is our first cycle TTC; Got married in June 2014 and have been NTNP since then. Could I be added to the March testers?? Best of luck to everyone!!!!

Dlcrdh, welcome aboard!:howdy:

i can't believe you read the whole thing from start to finish!:shock: we all definitely have our down days, but try to be positive:thumbup:...at least most of the time!:haha:

i'm cd7 today (sunday, in japan) so not far behind you!:friends:

Sorry to hear that AF got you writing is love :cry:

On a positive it is good that you have DH a SA booked in. At least you feel like you are doing something in the meantime. Really hope it happens for you soon :hugs:

Hows everyone? I wanna see a lot more :bfp:s around here.:thumbup:

CD17 out of 31 here! First cycle using OPKs, and so far no smiley faces. I'm starting to seriously worry that I'm not going to O. I've got 14 days left. Any thoughts? I'm probably really going to lose hope if I get to 12 days without a smiley. :nope:

katie, it's very possible to O late some cycles. it would also mean that your cycle would be longer than 31 days. the first half of your cycle can change, but the LP is usually pretty consistent. don't give up!!

cd9 here, might try to coax my husband into some sex tonight:haha: and get the SMEP ball rolling on odd days instead this time.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->