All aboard the SMEP train!

march 10th would make your luteal phase 18 days...?

My cycles are usually about 38-45 days and I generally ovulate (when I do) cycle day 19-22 and this time around it was the 22nd. I could test sooner but I'm trying to hold out >.<

Trying4first1, reading your response is like reading something I've written myself. I have mostly good days but every now and then feel especially discouraged and moody. I cry EVERY single time AF comes and my poor not-very-emotional DH tries his best to comfort me. And I know what you mean, I keep hearing the average for a healthy couple is 6-9 months, but the longer it takes the more I worry. DH is doing a semen analysis this next cycle if we don't get our BFP, so hopefully that will give some peace of mind or at least some hope.

Jumpingo, I'm excited to see an update! Any particular reason you "felt" pregnant? Oooo, fingers crossed for you!

You also sound just like me :haha: must mean that we are normal?I have been really moody this week due to the anxiety of the TWW coming to an end. Im driving poor DH insane! Like your DH mine isn't very emotional either. I am becoming more worried as time goes on. I had my progesterone day 21 done today though and get results tomorrow. I am hoping that all is well but on the other hand if its not at least we will be getting some answers so we can begin to move forward. That sounds like a good plan as either way at least you will have an answer. I think that will be our next step if the private clinic near us does it. The NHS won't do anything until its been 15 months in our area. But one step at a time :)

You also sound just like me :haha: must mean that we are normal?I have been really moody this week due to the anxiety of the TWW coming to an end. Im driving poor DH insane! Like your DH mine isn't very emotional either. I am becoming more worried as time goes on. I had my progesterone day 21 done today though and get results tomorrow. I am hoping that all is well but on the other hand if its not at least we will be getting some answers so we can begin to move forward. That sounds like a good plan as either way at least you will have an answer. I think that will be our next step if the private clinic near us does it. The NHS won't do anything until its been 15 months in our area. But one step at a time :)

15 months?! Eep! I would go crazy having to let it go on that long....

I'll be lucky if I make it through this TWW with my sanity still intact. I'm 4 dpo and have zilch as far as symptoms go, but I'm pretty sure my normal pre-AF cramping that usually starts around 6-7 dpo started up yesterday...so there's that to confuse and discourage me...

15 months?! Eep! I would go crazy having to let it go on that long....

I'll be lucky if I make it through this TWW with my sanity still intact. I'm 4 dpo and have zilch as far as symptoms go, but I'm pretty sure my normal pre-AF cramping that usually starts around 6-7 dpo started up yesterday...so there's that to confuse and discourage me...

Same and I will if we do not conceive soon! Haha sane, I feel like this month is the worst so far now. Oh goodness that is very confusing. The thing is we are symptom spotting so much we tend to notice things more. I sometimes feel like I'm making them up :wacko:
I am 8-9dpo and POAS as had the urge, Obviously a BFN as its very early. Not even a hint of a line :wacko:
As for symptoms go i now have sore BB's (like I always have) had mild dull cramps this morning (again as always) Lower back hurts more this mont, feels very bruised which is horrible. I had loads of creamy wet CM earlier (TMI) however this is prob a sigh that AF is on the way :cry:
On a positive note, day 21 progesterone came back as 32.7!!! :happydance: which means I ovulated and is a good enough level to sustain a pregnancy

Yay for good progesterone levels! I had mine checked last month and also had good results. :) At this point, I'll take every little bit of comfort I can! Lol.

Yayyyyyyy :happydance: Glad yours came back ok too! I take any comfort too right now. Trying to think of the positives :thumbup:

Well SMEP didn't work for me this month :cry: Goes to show that even with all the :sex: sperm may still not meet egg......sigh. Maybe next month........

Well SMEP didn't work for me this month :cry: Goes to show that even with all the :sex: sperm may still not meet egg......sigh. Maybe next month........

Booooo! I'm so sorry it didn't work, hun. :(

I'm still waiting to find out. Had a pretty beautiful temp spike yesterday at 7 dpo and a strange cramping all day long that wasn't like normal AF cramps. Almost like a pinching feeling, and at times it felt like it reached all the way to my back it was so intense. Not painful, just very noticeable. My temp is still much higher today, so I guess we'll see. Other than an insatiable appetite (normal for me in TWW), I have no real symptoms. I've got some cramping again today...at times it feels like AF cramps, and other times it feels like the same pinching feeling from yesterday.

I hate waiting.

i am back! trying to update the front page...

trying, did AF show?:growlmad:

any updates on anyone else?

i am cd2.:roll:

So sorry to hear AF got a few of you this cycle :-(

I got a few faint bfps today with fmu and smu, definite lines just super faint. Im 10dpo today, going to test with another frer tomorrow (11dpo) to see if its darker, if it is, ill do a digi.

I think the SMEP may have done its job for us :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-02-13-38-49-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-02-13-38-49-1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 13
xLottiex!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

congrats!! that middle FRER is definitely positive!!!!!:wohoo:

do you want me to add :bfp: next you on the front page, or wait til it's darker?
just let me know!:thumbup:

Ahhhhhh!!

Let's wait til tomorrow! Im a bit nervous as ive heard so many stories of cps... i didnt even know anything about them until i joined this forum in jan! So Im being really cautious about getting too excited. I will update you in the morning!

lottie, that's totally understandable. that being said, i think the only "bad" (not even "bad," i just can't think of a better word) thing about this forum is that it gives the impression that almost everyone has cps or mcs. it's a sad reality that a lot of people have them, but the people who DON'T have them are severely underrepresented here. people who have oopsies or don't have trouble getting or staying pregnant are less likely to find and stick around boards like these. you know? so, i say be excited! be excited for those of us who can't because of the past.:hugs: if nothing, i'm super excited for you!!:winkwink:

Congrats Lottie!!! So happy for you! And jumpingo is absolutely right. :)

AFM, I'm 10 dpo and no symptoms that really jump out at me. Didn't have sore boobs this cycle, which is really strange...for the past two cycles, they've been sore every day for over a week! My nasal passages have been so dry they almost hurt...not sure if it's related to anything...and I've been really moody and had the strangest cramps for several days. But moodiness and cramps are normal for me before AF comes. Sooo, still waiting to see. Thursday is my test day according to FF, but due to no crazy symptoms, I'll wait until Friday if AF doesn't come...

FX for you, writing. And CONGRATULATIONS again xLottiex. I want to see some nice dark :bfp:s!

afm: af is on her way. It is bitter-sweet for me because this will be my first af since the MC so now the dh and I can really jump abroad the SMEP train, but it also (obviously) means that we didn't catch that egg. I didn't have a lot of hope since we didn't do a proper bd around O but I'm feeling positive about March! I got my opks in one hand and my hubbys vitamins in the other!

YAY LOTTIE!! WOOT WOOT!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow's tests look like!

I've made a horrible start to SMEP, which should have started last Friday... we've already missed one BD! Looks like I should refocus my attention since it's a proven method! My cycles seem to be around 31 days though, so I'm not all that worried about missing some BD early in the process, as long as we commit from here on out!

Also: POAS (OPK) at work = awkward.

OPKs at work are strange. I have to grab a paper cup from the water cooler before I go into the bathroom.... I can never remember to stash one somewhere a little less inconspicuous before hand. I wonder what my co-workers think I'm doing with all those cups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->