all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Hi everyone!

Hope you don't mind me joining you all, I joined the original thread but didn't realize it had moved over here! I am due on 4th May with my second - I already have a 3 year old little boy who is very excited about his 'bruvver' (he won't even entertain the idea that it might be a sister!)

Have felt so much worse this time around, I haven't been sick but have had constant nausea for the last 5 or 6 weeks although thankfully it seems to have subsided now.

Have got my scan on Monday at 1.50 so can't wait for that :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing ok, just going to read back over the thread and catch up with the news!

X

Welcome back Pip!

I didnt even realise wed been moved lol :dohh:

Hope all are well. Sorry I have been quiet lately but i havent really been here. Ive suffered so bad with the MS and headaches that ive just had no energy to be on the forums.

Glad to see everyone is doing so well though and even greater to see some wonderful scan piccies!

Good luck for the scans on monday ladies! x

Hi ladies here are links to my two scan pictures taken today. All went really well.

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/clf242007/photo-2.jpg

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/clf242007/photo-1.jpg

Started a link in first try over gender guesses, if anyone else fancies a guess (thanks charmed already!!) x
Ahhh these have just worked on my iPad (couldn't get them to open on my phone). He/she is so cute!!! Just incredible how they go from "blobby" to "baby" so quickly! X

Welcome back Pip!

Hope all are well. Sorry I have been quiet lately but i havent really been here. Ive suffered so bad with the MS and headaches that ive just had no energy to be on the forums.

Glad to see everyone is doing so well though and even greater to see some wonderful scan piccies!

So sorry the MS has been tough. Have they given you anything for it?

At least you'll be coming to the end of first tri soon when it will hopefully abate x

Hiya ladies, well one more day towait tomorro! Scan is moday at 12 so ill be leavin by 11 so least not long to wait! Still don't beleieve baby. In there!! So terrifed will say something wrong. Been keepin busy so that's good. May not get on til mon so wish me luck. Still crampin a bitx

Welcome back Pip!

So sorry the MS has been tough. Have they given you anything for it?

At least you'll be coming to the end of first tri soon when it will hopefully abate x

The doc put me on Phenergen since 6wks as when I saw him he said I was clearly dehydrated. I found that they didnt really do anything for me though :(

Im hoping it is all slowing down now though :) Ive had a few days with relatively little sickness, although this morning I did throw up again. But still, id say its a big improvement on how things have been for the last 6wks! Almost at the finish line hopefully! xx

Hiya ladies, well one more day towait tomorro! Scan is moday at 12 so ill be leavin by 11 so least not long to wait! Still don't beleieve baby. In there!! So terrifed will say something wrong. Been keepin busy so that's good. May not get on til mon so wish me luck. Still crampin a bitx

Good luck! But you dont need it hun, youll see that soon enough!

Look forward to hearing how it went!

Youll have the cramping right up till birth now honey...its a part of our every day now unfortunately! x

Eeeekkkkk its here scan is today! Been loo with tums loads alway get nervous tum! V excited but scared too!! Xx

Back from NT scan...baby was very uncooperative and just didn't want to stay in the right position! I had to swish my hips around!!! Got some god awful photos...

...but luckily, I came out of my scan and a sonographer asked if I'd like to be a guinea pig to test three brand new ultrasound machines! Baby had moved and I managed to get three new cute piccies of him/her waving!!!!!

NEW DUE DATE: 4th May 2013 (Measuring 4 days ahead at 12w+2)

ANY GUESSES ON GENDER?x

Attachments

• 12+2.jpg
    12+2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
I love this photo chick and glad everything went great!

I dont know any about these proper theories on gender guesses but my gut reaction says girl :D x

Argghhh! Charmed!!! You need to update!! The wait is killing me!!!!!x

Hey Am Due on the 19th of may finding it hard as i lost my first born as he was stillborn im so nervous this time and dont know what to do

Back from NT scan...baby was very uncooperative and just didn't want to stay in the right position! I had to swish my hips around!!! Got some god awful photos...

...but luckily, I came out of my scan and a sonographer asked if I'd like to be a guinea pig to test three brand new ultrasound machines! Baby had moved and I managed to get three new cute piccies of him/her waving!!!!!

ANY GUESSES ON GENDER?x
Great scan pic! Congrats!

I think it's a girl if that angle of nub theory is correct x

Hey Am Due on the 19th of may finding it hard as i lost my first born as he was stillborn im so nervous this time and dont know what to do
Ohhh Cheryl so sorry to read this.... I can't imagine how horrific that must have been. Have they said this time that they're going to monitor you much more? What was the medical view as to what went wrong when you delivered?

J x

ANY GUESSES ON GENDER?x
I've just realised that you haven't mentioned this; were they happy with the fluid at the neck?! X

They seemed to be happy! NT measurement of 1.7 mm and I read anything less than like 3mm is normal...and nose,jaw,chin etc all look normal too,which decreases the risk further x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->