all being well due in may! bump buddie needed

Hiya I'm back!! And we have a baby!!! Yayayay dated may the 4th so 2days ahead of my ov date! And one date off period but I'm happy at now being 12+2 and havin a healthy baby!! Moving soooo much photo also bit fuzzy and hard to measure! And heart beatin, leags moving and saw the brain, heart 2 legs and 2 arms!! Sooo happy!! The nt test was at 1.5mm so that's ment to be normal. :) thanks for all ur support and help ladies!!

Attachments

• IMG-20121022-00267.jpg
    IMG-20121022-00267.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
Aarrrgghhh! Same due date as me! I got measured at 12+2 too!

Soooo happy for you!xxx

Congratulations lpjkp and charmed your scan pictures are lovely!
So glad everything is ok for you both.

Lpjkp I am going to guess boy for yours x
Charmed do you want gender guesses?

Told our son about baby yesterday and he has told us he likes big girls and boys but not babies!!-oh dear x

Hiya I'm back!! And we have a baby!!! Yayayay dated may the 4th so 2days ahead of my ov date! And one date off period but I'm happy at now being 12+2 and havin a healthy baby!! Moving soooo much photo also bit fuzzy and hard to measure! And heart beatin, leags moving and saw the brain, heart 2 legs and 2 arms!! Sooo happy!! The nt test was at 1.5mm so that's ment to be normal. :) thanks for all ur support and help ladies!!
Congrats! Hopefully you can stop worrying for a bit now and relax x

Hi all

I went in to get some bloods done today to look further into the average result I got on trisomy 13 and 18. As it was done by a different clinic they insisted on doing another nuchal scan and bloods (had the last one at 11.5 weeks) and today I'm at 13 weeks. First nuchal, my scan and bloods came in at a risk of 1: 380. Today it came in at 1:2,919 for scan and bloods. Eh??!? Totally bizarre and actually rather disconcerting that there can be such discrepant results. Consultant is going to look into it.

Anyway, got to see the baby again today. Not massively different from 13 weeks to 11.5 weeks but was sucking his thumb today which was cute! Sonographer has said that its a bit of a big 'un and if it wasn't an IVF baby she would have moved me closer to 14 weeks! I'm growing a giant.

I have a few 3/4D scan pics that I'd like to share but I'm about to throw this Mac out the window as it's impossible to resize/alter the size of the photos (come back PC all if forgiven!)! This sonographer also predicted a boy (75% confident).

J x

Its so odd that the numbers are as conflicting as they are! Sure, you can expect some variation but thats one hell of a variation!

I hope they re-do it and that they come back the lastest numbers!

Oh bless...I bet it was amazing to see baby sucking away on his thumb! Isnt it amazing how they are still so tiny in there yet doing such things! Youve made me excited for my scan now! (Monday @ 13wks :D )

Cant wait to see the piccies :D I bet youre glad youre being scheduled for a section if youre growing a big baby hun! xx

Hey ladies how's all just quickie my bloods came back says 1 in 100,000 for downs and guessin if tested blood and now wrote to me then if anything wrong with bookin bloods I'd maybe been told by now? Xxx how's all xx

Its so odd that the numbers are as conflicting as they are! Sure, you can expect some variation but thats one hell of a variation!

I hope they re-do it and that they come back the lastest numbers!

Oh bless...I bet it was amazing to see baby sucking away on his thumb! Isnt it amazing how they are still so tiny in there yet doing such things! Youve made me excited for my scan now! (Monday @ 13wks :D )

Cant wait to see the piccies :D I bet youre glad youre being scheduled for a section if youre growing a big baby hun! xx
Fantastic that you have the date! They really are a lot more exciting now when they're a bit more developed. The thumb sucking thing really did bring a bit of a lump to my throat. Amazing that all of this is going on but I can't feel anything yet!

Yah! Very glad of the C section if he's going to be a beast!

xx

Hey ladies how's all just quickie my bloods came back says 1 in 100,000 for downs and guessin if tested blood and now wrote to me then if anything wrong with bookin bloods I'd maybe been told by now? Xxx how's all xx
1 in 100,000 is great! I am most envious - the genetic risk benefit of not waiting until you're older to have a baby! x

Oh to be a young un' :D

I think that would have had me really choked up Jules. It just blows my mind your little one is doing that!

Hope you ladies are all doing well! Im still plodding along, feeling a bit sorry for myself since I am still plagued with very bad morning sickness despite being medicated. Roll on the end of this so i can enjoy being pregnant more!

xx

had my scan today :D baby is measuring 9-10 weeks rather than 11 which i originally thought, ahwell, new due date moves me to 29/5/13 and i get to see baby again in 4 weeks :D! x

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi ya all! Hope all well. We ok! Few cramps and back ache today but now gonna rest been a busy week. I have a tmi quest I've found all my down below area is sore seems like from v bottom of vagina openin round back passage area and up between bump cheeks are really sore and seem to been like a tiny tear!! Keep wipin amd see bright red tiny smears of blood defo from them as can feel they sore and worst after a pop! Eeek its sore! Xxx

hi charmed, i just now realised we both have same edd.. 4thmay and going by same ticker.. Wow.. I m having stretchy feeling, cramps in my bump region.. And i cant bend now fast as it hurts.. My third scan is on 1st nov..

Charmed it sounds like you may have piles, not pleasant at all not sure what you can do to help xx

If it's a crack around your anus then it could be a fissure. If it's on your perineum (the bit between the end of your vagina and your anus) then it just just be a bit irritated. If the former, go easy on the wiping and then try to shower off the rest as a final clean up. I have had problems in the past back there and my colorectal surgeon said to go easy on the wiping and to try to shower after a bowel movement.

If the latter then I'd still go easy on the wiping and if it's really sore sit in a lukewarm salty bath for a bit.

As stevensmummy says, it could be haemorroids but you would likely see something poking out a little if it's painful on the outside.

Hanks guys! :) ill go easy and use some sudio baby cream on bot for bit and see if helps! Finally hav day that now washed up eaten and got pjs on already first day in over 2weeks as been so busy! Few deep cramps today but think growin pains and v windy tum xx

Had my scan yesterday! Baby measured at 13 weeks and 1 day, and was bopping around all over the place! It was amazing and I feel so blessed! :-D

My due date has now been given as 6th May :)

Hope you're all well girls!

xx

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8332/8140975311_b18c3904ba.jpg
30th October - 13 weeks 1 Day by mrstafa, on Flickr

Awww lovely scan piccie :)

Ladies, I am so so sorry that I have been so quiet. Ive been quite unwell for some time with bad morning sickness (they should have called it all day sickness!!) and it left me rather unwell. I have lost 13lbs in the last few weeks, and ended up with dehyration and underactive kidneys, as well as suffering from Hyperemesis so ended up in hospital.

Im now at home juggling a bag full of meds but Im still feeling rather poorly so Ill be a bit hit and miss with the forums till I get myself back.

Havent forgotten you all! xx

hi aww poor u hunnie, u rest up and take it easy, im still crampy and windy lol. just seen my ticker as moved the babba along to the 4th one now!! :)

Well... Had an interesting appointment with my consultant today.

Because of my ectopic in March, they want to take extra special care of me, so I have to have a scan every 4 weeks, aswell as my usual 20 week scan and so on. They also want me to have a glucose tolerance test as my BMI is over 30.

I got an absolute bollocking for not eating enough too! He said that there were ketones in my urine sample, which basically indicated that I'm starving.

Honestly, I can't win! I'm either being told I'm too fat and I have to watch what I'm eating, or I'm being told that I'm starving?! Make your minds up! :-D

On the plus side, all my bloods were excellent, especially my iron levels which are apparently 'just sublime', and I'm going to see my little bubba lots! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->