All over for me :(

Hope13

Reaction score
You may have been following my posts but it looks like its all over for me. After taking it easy today and hardly moving, I took a test from asda and there was hardly a line. Brown discharge got worse and worse through the day and stomach cramp at tea time not good. Took a FRER test about hour and half ago and it came up within two mins but not as strong as previous test. Looks like the start of a chemical. Pain gone now but me and dh are devastated. Haven't got usual back and hip pain I get with AF but I guess they are next. Stomach feels quite tight. After 10 positive FRER and one CB + (1-2 weeks taken on Saturday), just devastating. Good luck to everyone else on here. Babyhope, good luck to you, saw your post earlier. All the best. xxx

So sorry to hear that! Be good to yourself and give yourself time and all the best for the future! :hugs:

I am sorry to hear that love. Hopefully you will get your sticky soon!

Hi, I saw your earlier post, and I had exactly the same symptoms when I was 11 weeks pregnant last September. It started off with light dark brown discharge in my knickers on the Saturday, which carried on, on and off, through the weekend, I was really scared, but after reading around on the net, I calmed down a bit, as it seemed a really common symptom. On the Monday evening during a shower, I started to bleed fresh blood, knew something bad was happening... On the Tuesday morning I went to the Early Pregnany Assesment Unit, and had a scan and they confirmed I was having a mc. I also had the fluttery feeling in my tummy, and I thought I was feeling the baby moving already......(how stupid) I was absolutely devastated. I can completely understand what you're going through. So sorry :-(

:hugs: i am so sorry to hear...have you been to the docs to see what they say? :hugs:

Very sorry to hear this. I have been there, done that with the chemical. For what it's worth, and this may not be a comfort at all but I wish someone had have told me this..., it will probably end up being like just a regular period. I was about 4+4 - 4+6 when my bleeding started, after getting 4 positive FRERs and one positive CB Digi. The tests started getting lighter, and then I started bleeding, and it was just all, really, normal.

And since then, as you can see, I'm on my second pregnancy! Obviously I wish I'd had better turnouts with the one pregnancy, and I hope this ones turns out better too, but my circumstances are unusual, to say the least.

So have faith. You have gotten pregnant once, and it will happen again. Many women conceive very quickly after a chemical, miscarriage, or delivery. So odds are in your favour now for a quick conception, if you feel up to it.

Good luck!

I'm sorry to hear this. I just wanted to let you know I conceived my DD the month after a chemical pregnancy. Good luck xx

So sorry to hear this, hope to see you back on here real soon. I also conceived just weeks after a very early mc, so good luck to you.

Thank you all. In particular, thanks Sherri. Like you, I wish I knew what could happen. I am booked in to see the nurse at the surgery at 9.45am. The receptionist was babbling on about having a scan which will be pointless at so early on. The ironic thing is Im hardly bleeding so far this morning, only brownish stuff again but I have just got up and it probably will get worse through the day again. I have had no more stomach cramps since last night. I feel sicky this morning but I know my body and I know it is just nerves about the whole thing. Thanks a million to you guys for your support but I know I always look on the dark side of things, my gut instinct is that it is over. Sherri, could I just ask you a question, how long did it take for your normal period to start as I dont have the usual aches and pains I usually get. Thanks again guys. xxxxxxx

I'm really sorry for your loss Hope13. I had a similar experience in April of 2009, at 5.5wks I started spotting, then I had the cramps and then I bled quite a bit with awful cramps. It last for me around 3 days. My AF hadn't returned after 6 weeks and I know at 3 weeks my HCG had dropped completely as my HPT's were turning negative. At 6 weeks I was about to book to see a Dr as I was so frustrated at lack of AF as I wanted to get back to trying asap. I did a test and it was positive! My son just turned 1 on the weekend. Apparently you are very fertile straight after this sort of thing. Fingers crossed it happens really quickly for you

I'm really sorry for your loss Hope13. I had a similar experience in April of 2009, at 5.5wks I started spotting, then I had the cramps and then I bled quite a bit with awful cramps. It last for me around 3 days. My AF hadn't returned after 6 weeks and I know at 3 weeks my HCG had dropped completely as my HPT's were turning negative. At 6 weeks I was about to book to see a Dr as I was so frustrated at lack of AF as I wanted to get back to trying asap. I did a test and it was positive! My son just turned 1 on the weekend. Apparently you are very fertile straight after this sort of thing. Fingers crossed it happens really quickly for you

Thank you Novmum. Just had it confirmed by doc a chemical pregnancy (even though the nurse didn't even know what it was called..I told her!!) Thank you for your support. Hopefully I will be back very soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->