*all sold*

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
We've finally given up with cloth :( The last few months have been wet and messy to say the least :( Evie can pee like a racehorse now and we just cant afford to replace them (even with preloved) because of saving for the wedding... also selling the stash will inject some much needed funds into our wedding kitty.

To say I'm gutted is an understatement :(

So here I am, sellling the rest of my MLL stash and the rest of my v2s.

I am selling the MLLs for £10 each but I will be including a Little Lamb Bamboo booster (size 2) with each nappy. This includes postage but NOT PP fees, so these will need to either be covered or gifted :flower:

Here's what I have ...

Update 27th May - ALL OTHER PRINTS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD .... this is all that's left :)
Funky Fleur De Lis x 1
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2/Mynx1974/Nappies%20For%20Sale/P5200053.jpg

All these nappies are in excellent condition as they were all used on a large rotation.

I'm also selling a pair of fleece longies (flongies) which have stars all over them ...
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2/Mynx1974/Nappies%20For%20Sale/P5200054.jpg
I'd like £7 posted for these please :)

For anyone outside of the UK, extra postage will have to be added :flower:

Oh Nix :(

Are you keeping her WNs hun as they are beautiful x

Yes definately keeping those, I just cant bear to part with them lol!

It's such a shame but I gave it a bloody good try... at one point I had her MLLs so bulked out they looked like night nappies! :haha:
But, because needs must, funds are low and I just cant justify forking out for another stash :(
By the time we get married, she'll be nearly 2 and fairly close to potty training.. we may end up getting some more cloth after the wedding, we'll have to see! x

You sure did gorgeous :hugs:

Maybe a custom for the wedding day though eh :winkwink:

This reminds me, I still owe you that last bit of money hun, I'll get it over xxx

Aww thanks hun :hugs:

We must sort out a meet up! You need chicken, I can tell!

I dooooooooooo need chicken! With Boyos shifts I am car-less a lot at the moment but if you are happy to sort a date a few weeks in advance we are surely needing to see you guys :hugs: xxx

Yup yup hun, you let me know when is good for you, and we can work on that :) xXx

Updated broken links :flower:

Make sure you stick around NP and the fluffy chat thread hun, we will miss you if you dont!

Aww thanks hun, I'll be the NP mascot eh ;)

Ok, going to reduce these down as I really want them sold :cry:

£10 each, that includes a LL bamboo booster and also postage... not fees tho! :flower:

Nix Hun my other friend might take the 2 V2s. Can you hang onto them till the morning for me? x

And if I wasn't skint I'd have 3 of your MLLs :( x

Bumping!

Someone buy my Mini Lalas! They're too gorgeous to be left gathering dust!

Just put the MLLs up on Cloth Nappy Tree... first time posting over there! Eeek! x

Hi hun,

I am half way through setting up my paypal account (waiting for deposits for go into account), and dont understand the fee's at all, but I would love to buy the Candy Damask, Petal ones and Dayrdream if possible.

Do they come with any inserts? I am new to all this Cloth Nappy buisiness, I am waiting for our first ones to arrive.

:flower:

ETA: Are they one size?

Ooo alo hun :hi: Didnt know Amara is a clothie!

Yes, they come with inserts, a large one and a smaller "booster" type one ... I'm also throwing in a Little Lamb bamboo booster with each nappy .. this is for additional absorbancy should you need it :D

As for PP fees, I can calculate them for you and let you know how much when it comes to paying if you like.. or you can do something called "gifting" ... it's one of the tabs in Paypal, the only problem with gifting is I could run off with your money and not send the nappies (not that I would lol!!) It all depends on if you trust the seller or not and how comfortable you feel about the sale :flower:

I'll keep those nappies on hold for you then hun, just drop me a pm when your PP is ready :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->