*all sold*

Hey, well she has yet to wear one, but thought I would try out different ranges and saw your post in your wedding journal! :thumbup:

I dont really have a clue how Paypal works if i'm honest, would I just type in your account number or something? Also are the fee's added on? sorry for all the questions.

Thank you hun! :kiss: I will do, I only set it up yesteday, so that I could use Ebay, as most things seem to only accept Paypal, so thought it was time I got modern (I sound 50 here, I am actually only 21:haha: )

:flower:

Lol bless ya hun! Usually paypal details that you'd type in when paying someone is the email address attached to that account. For example, my hotmail account is attached to my Paypal :)

As for fees, you can choose to add these (Here's a link to a Fees Calculator - you just type in the amount you want to send, and it'll tell you how much in fees you'll have to pay on top of that :)) or chose to gift your purchase. For ebay, it's all done automatically for you, but for sales like this one, you have to do it all manually.. tis a bit of a pain lol! x

Hey hun... did you want both the Candy Damasks? Or just the one?

Thank you for that. I'm sure once I have it all set up, and it is in front of me, it will be pretty easy. *fingers crossed*

Ah, I didnt even notice how many there were of each of them :dohh:

Can I change my mind and add a few? Sorry to be a pain.

What I want, please:

1x Candy Damask
1x Petal
1x Daydream
1x Taxi circles

Hopefully the small deposits will go into my account tomorrow, and then I can set it all up, and send payment to you! :D

No problem hun, I'll mark those up as on hold for you :) x

Thank you so much for being patient and waiting for me to sort Paypal! :hugs:

ETA: On the calculator is said is like £41.61. Sounds fab to me! :D I really want wait for these :happydance:

No problem sweets, if you need anymore help with it, just yell :hugs:

Updated first post for pending and sold nappies :)

Hi can I please have the petal one and candy damask that are available. The fleece inserts you show...I'm new to cloth (as in completely new and not tried any yet!) So can I ask what they're used for. Thanks (will make decision on these but defo want the two cloths, thanks)

Aww the Candy Damasks arent available hun, 1 has been sold and the other is on hold :(

The Petal one is still available however!

As for the fleecey, they're not inserts, they're basically fleece trousers (longies - or Flongies!) and are used with fitted nappies. They act as a cover for the fitteds as the wee evaporates naturally thru the fibres :) x

When you say fitted...I have a tutto, tot bot, dreamdri and bumgenius in my trial pack from candc...can I use the fleece with any of these to boost absorbancy? If so I'll take em :)

When you say fitted...I have a tutto, tot bot, dreamdri and bumgenius in my trial pack from candc...can I use the fleece with any of these to boost absorbancy? If so I'll take em :)

All those nappies you have in your pack are ones that dont need anything on the outside of them :thumbup: They already have a waterproof (PUL) cover built in, so the Flongies wont do anything to help with absorbancy :) They'd just look pretty :D

I'll pm you now with my PP details.. please gift or cover fees :flower:

Ahh I see, thanks for clearing that up :) I'm so confused as some things are straightforward and yet so complex too! Lol

I've sent you the payment but have done it on phone (as have emily asleep on lap so can't reach main comp). Can you pls check as you should have received the full £10...if not pls refund the transaction, let me know and I'll do it from main comp tomorrow morning and gift it :flower:

Dont worry hun, it came thru fine :)
I just need your address now plz and I can send it out with the other parcels tomorrow :) x

Updating first post for sold :) x

To all those who bought nappies over the last couple of days, I posted them out this morning :thumbup:

Hey hun, petal one arrived today...its lush thank you :)
Let me know if any of the on hold stuff is reavailable

Glad it got there safely hun :) The others on hold have all been sold now, sorry sweetie!

Updating the first post for all that have sold x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->