All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Hi Allstar,

I'm so sorry to read that your cycle has been all messed up this month! You must be confused & frustrated. How are you feeling now? Has the light bleeding subsided?

Thinking of you xx

No! :-( it's still here. A little more than spotting but no where near full AF. Very frustrated. I'm wondering wether to go to the docs tomorrow or not? Do you ladies think I should or just wait it out? X

Id go to the docs hun. I always get spotting in between cycles checked out! xx

I agree with youngmamttc, you should get it checked out if it is uncommon for you just to put your mind at ease. Keep us posted xx

Did you go to the doctor today Allstar? Hope everything is ok. xx

I have an appointment for Friday (my doctors away until then and I'd rather see her seeing as it isn't urgent) AF started properly this morning. Giving me a 30 day cycle? Is it normal for cycles to shorten like that so suddenly?

My previous cycles lengths have been: 43, 37, 43, 39 and now 30.

Should I still go the doctors? Spotting for a few days before AF should be checked out I think anyway shouldn't it? Should I take anything with me like my chart and cycle information?

Thanks for being there ladies, hope you are well xx

I'm sorry to hear that Allstar. I think you're doing the right thing by going to your doctor on Friday & think you should definately take your chart with you. She may prescribe you something to help regulate your cycle xx

I hope she can do something, at least have some advice for me? I'm not sure what they can do to regulate cycles - the only thing I've heard is using the pill and I don't want to have to stop ttc.

So sorry to be so moany, don't want to bring you down Jonesbaby when you should be keeping positive! Tomorrow is a new day and I WILL be happier! :) xx

You are not bringing me down at all Hun! Please never ever apologize for feeling bummed out during this TTC journey... It's so tough! I know that the doctor can prescribe Clomid to regulate cycles at times but I'm not certain if that is for lateral phase defects or not. Hope all goes well on Friday! Xx

hey guys i finally got my internet back and have logged on to see some lovely news, congrats to all who have gotten their bfps and to everyone still waiting i hope this is your month x

Yay! 3boys is back!

Thank you so much Hun... We are ecstatic! :)

How you doing? How's the baby doing? Have you had the gender scan yet? xx

gender scan is on tuesday and im literally counting the minutes lol! i just cant wait. One minute im sure its a girl and the next im sure its a boy, time will tell i suppose lol. How are you feeling?

gender scan is on tuesday and im literally counting the minutes lol! i just cant wait. One minute im sure its a girl and the next im sure its a boy, time will tell i suppose lol. How are you feeling?

How exciting!!!!!!!!!! Please keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!

I've been feeling fabulous this past week until yesterday. I woke up with a yucky taste in my mouth & felt nauseous all afternoon & evening. I was off of my food.

Today I felt nauseous this morning and ok at lunch time, but this evening it's worse. I can't think about eating dinner. The yucky taste in my mouth hasn't gone away since I woke up with it yesterday.

Is it normal to feel like this so early? Or do you think what I'm feeling just coincidental?

it is quite early i would never feel sick as early as that but i have a friend who was always sick really early. Could it be twins?

Possibly as we did transfer two embryos or maybe my body is just super sensitive to hormone changes. xx

Hi 3boys! Welcome back, your pregnancy seems to have flew by Hun!

i also think its going quite quickly although the days to gender scan are dragging lol. I think its going fast as although im excited about baby coming i also know i can forget about sleep for a year so im not counting the days yet although im sure closer to the time i will be.

Hi ladies, lovely to see you back 3boys :)

Sorry I didn't check in, I had my appointment Friday morning then we went away for the weekend and we are not long back.

My doctor is still away (not well I think) so I seen someone else. She told me that seeing as I've always been on bc or pregnant pretty much constantly since I was 16 then maybe this is what is normal for me? She said there's not much they will do until we've been trying a year especially as I already have kids (which is fair enough but I was more there for my irregular periods and random spotting than fertility issues) tbh I don't think she was really that interested. My plan is to temp/chart again this month and go see my own doctor next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->