• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

good luck jonesbaby! i got my pos opk tonight too. I'm hoping we've covered all of our bases so far. We've bd'd every other night since the 10th. wondering if we should dtd tonight too instead of skipping it. what do you ladies think?

If you have the energy then I'd go for it! I've always wondered what the reason is for skipping a night with smep, is it for a rest or is there another reason?

they say its so DH can build up sperm supply, I'm not really sure what other benefits there are. My doc recommended every other day from the 12th-16th so thats what we've been doing lol, but I don't think not skipping a night will really hurt our chances.

That's my opinion too... I think it's to try & build up sperm. Not sure exactly?

So I had my +OPK yesterday afternoon & this morning I was awoken with wicked ovulation pain on the same side as my GYN said I was going to ovulate from this month (left) after my ultrasound on Wednesday. So I'm guessing I'm ovulating today! Yippee!

DH & I have DTD CD 8, CD 10, CD 12, CD 13 and this morning CD14 just incase there's not enough swimmers lurking for that egg already. LOL! :happydance:

That's my opinion too... I think it's to try & build up sperm. Not sure exactly?

So I had my +OPK yesterday afternoon & this morning I was awoken with wicked ovulation pain on the same side as my GYN said I was going to ovulate from this month (left) after my ultrasound on Wednesday. So I'm guessing I'm ovulating today! Yippee!

DH & I have DTD CD 8, CD 10, CD 12, CD 13 and this morning CD14 just incase there's not enough swimmers lurking for that egg already. LOL! :happydance:

Yay for ovulation pain! :haha: you're definitely covered then! Hope the tww passes quickly for you with a lovely bfp at the end of it! :dust: xx

I had a temp dip yesterday which ruined my mood, thought i was out but my temp shot right back up again today and ive had cramp for 4-5 days. AF isnt due for another 4 or 6 days so i dont think its her... Not sure whats going on xx

Awww... thanks Allstar!!! Fingers crossed for you too xx

Youngmamttc - that sounds REALLY positive! You could be the first BFP on this thread! Goodness, I hope so! Can't wait for those Xmas BFP's to start rolling in, one by one! GOOD LUCK! xx

I had a temp dip yesterday which ruined my mood, thought i was out but my temp shot right back up again today and ive had cramp for 4-5 days. AF isnt due for another 4 or 6 days so i dont think its her... Not sure whats going on xx

Good luck!!

I've been light headed every time i've stood up today...I've been trying so long though its hard to think this could be it. Will not get my hopes up lmao! xx

I've been light headed every time i've stood up today...I've been trying so long though its hard to think this could be it. Will not get my hopes up lmao! xx

It's impossible not to isn't it. I can't imagine how difficult and frustrating it must be to ttc for so long. With #2 it took us 6/7 months after I had the implant removed and that felt forever. I really hope this is it for you! Good luck and baby dust! x

It's impossible not to isn't it. I can't imagine how difficult and frustrating it must be to ttc for so long. With #2 it took us 6/7 months after I had the implant removed and that felt forever. I really hope this is it for you! Good luck and baby dust! x

Thank you so much it means a lot. Number one was a surprise so i had no idea what to expect ttc #2. I certainly didn't expect this though haha :) xx

youngmamttc, i know how it is not wanting to get your hopes up! but your symptoms do sound promising! since this is my first cycle on clomid i've allowed myself to hope a little but i'm very scared of having to go through all of this again next month. it's been pretty torturous these last (nearly) 2 years and i thought i'd have developed a hard skin to bfn's by now, but no such luck. i don't usually get my hopes up so high about a cycle like i've done with this one, so im hoping not to be crushed at the end of it. i hope none of us have to be crushed this month. O cramps just started so its encouraging to at least i know i ovulated on the clomid.

youngmamttc, i know how it is not wanting to get your hopes up! but your symptoms do sound promising! since this is my first cycle on clomid i've allowed myself to hope a little but i'm very scared of having to go through all of this again next month. it's been pretty torturous these last (nearly) 2 years and i thought i'd have developed a hard skin to bfn's by now, but no such luck. i don't usually get my hopes up so high about a cycle like i've done with this one, so im hoping not to be crushed at the end of it. i hope none of us have to be crushed this month. O cramps just started so its encouraging to at least i know i ovulated on the clomid.

Im just so scared that im imagining all of my symptoms. I have cried none stop since Tuesday at everything! I feel extra wishful this month though because SIL went to docs for stomach pain on Monday and came out the doctor with the news that shes roughly about 23 weeks pregnant!! :shrug: So i just want to be pregnant by the time her little baba arrives so i can be happy for her too! I'm sure its all in my head haha! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! xx

your symptoms sound great hun. Im 9dpo and cramping really bad just like last month so it looks like agnus castus and vit b6 have doing nothing to lengthen my lp this month. So if af arrives as expected on monday and im blessed with a baby next month my dd would be 23rd of december so i still have time for an Xmas baby.

GoodLuck to everyone. Hoping everyones dreams come true.
I'm hoping for a bfp this month to bring my husband a 1 year marriage anniversary child after being together 10 years prior. Come on little swimmers, Go!

GoodLuck to everyone. Hoping everyones dreams come true.
I'm hoping for a bfp this month to bring my husband a 1 year marriage anniversary child after being together 10 years prior. Come on little swimmers, Go!

Good luck to you too! Only a few days until you test? You've done we'll to hold out this long!

girls i tested again this evening and got this what do u think?

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
  • out of case.jpg
    out of case.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads