All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Hi Rach.Jay - You're situation sounds much like mine. I have 5 days of positive tests back in Jan/early Feb.... followed by negative tests.... but my period never came and then turned up 25 days late. Not sure if it was a chemical (i think it was) or a very early MC. 5 days of positive tests followed by negatives was a huge let down! My cycle is just coming back to normal this month, I finished my period yesterday. Starting the SMEP method on Sunday! :baby:

Hi Native_gurl - that would be the most amazing birthday present!!!! Awww... Fingers & toes crossed for you!!! Good luck! :baby:

Hi LaShayTTC - Good luck. Christmas in the delivery room wouldn't be all that bad... I agree with you! I'm a HUGE Christmas fan... So for me, Christmas would be unbelievable time to have our baby born. So hope we can succeed this month. :baby:

Hi Klandagi - I read online that THE optimum time to DTD is 48 hours before you ovulate. Statistics show that DTD 2 days prior to O is the best time to conceive. Sounds like you've covered your bases nicely! Wishing you lots of luck. :baby:

Hi Spanishtwist - Welcome to BnB. Best of luck this month to you too. Yes, a Christmas baby would be amazzzziiinng. :baby:

:dust: BUCKETS OF BABY DUST TO EVERYONE! :dust:

:happydance: LETS DO THIS! :happydance:

JonesBaby you're a doll. Seriously. I wish you lots of luck.

klandagi - hahahaha! You sound just like me!! I call EVERYONE doll. Too funny!

Awww... thanks so much. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this is our month and I'm not having to psych myself up again next month because it just gets harder & harder after disappointment for so long now. I want DH and I to nail it this month!

Thanks again xx :)

Morning Ladies!

I'm still waiting to O and have started the SMEP method for this month... Hopeful that DH and I are on the right track to 'nailing' it this month! LOL! I note that a few of you were ahead of me in the cycle stakes so I was just checking in to see if there are any updates on your hopeful Thanksgiving/Xmas BFPs??? :xmas8:

Fingers crossed for you all. Keep us posted! xx :hugs:

Morning Ladies!

I'm still waiting to O and have started the SMEP method for this month... Hopeful that DH and I are on the right track to 'nailing' it this month! LOL! I note that a few of you were ahead of me in the cycle stakes so I was just checking in to see if there are any updates on your hopeful Thanksgiving/Xmas BFPs??? :xmas8:

Fingers crossed for you all. Keep us posted! xx :hugs:

Good luck! I'm on cd 17, and I've no idea if I Ov'd early a few days ago when I had ov like pain and spotting or if I will at the end of the week when I expected to?! I'm definitely charting next month! Hope there's lots of bfp's in this thread!

GOOD LUCK Allstar!

Keeping DTD just incase you've no O'd yet.... Ya just never know!! xx

Hello i'm cd 13 still no positive opk test, but enjoying the bd.

I'm 9 DPO today..i have not tested as of yet..i think its much to early. I am on progesterone suppositories so i'm thinking the sore boobies are coming from that. I had some light cramping two days back but thats about all for me. I cant even tell what my CM is like because of those darn suppositories.

I took the trigger shot (ovidrel 5000) 11 days ago so Im not sure if that is out of my system yet or not, i never tested it out like last cycle. So if you ladies were me would you bother testing tomorrow(10 DPO) or wait until at least saturday(12 DPO)? I dont want to test too early and be disappointed if i see a BFN but what if i get a light positive??? ohhhh choices...Who thinks I should wait it out?

Native_gurl.... I'm so excited for you to test! If it was me, I wouldn't have the willpower not to test tomorrow, but it is more likely that you'll get a positive reading on 12 DPO than 10 DPO, because it could show a false negative which may deflate you.

I'd say hold out and test on day 12.... but if it was me, I'd test tomorrow... I'm not good at taking me own advice! LOL!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

GOOD LUCK Luciole! Yes, this part of the cycle is definately the most enjoyable huh! LOL.

Native_gurl.... I'm so excited for you to test! If it was me, I wouldn't have the willpower not to test tomorrow, but it is more likely that you'll get a positive reading on 12 DPO than 10 DPO, because it could show a false negative which may deflate you.

I'd say hold out and test on day 12.... but if it was me, I'd test tomorrow... I'm not good at taking me own advice! LOL!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I am going for blood work on sunday(13 DPO) so I may wait until saturday to test..if i crack I at least want to hold out until Friday, no earlier than that..I hate to see BFN..they annoy me..lol and i'm not the best at taking my own advice either..thats why I need you ladies!:hugs:

Until then..:coffee:

So, I just wanted to update...

I just left my GYN's office as I went to have an ultrasound to check my follicle size to see if I would ovulate this month or not. I was very anxious as sometimes my follicles grow too big, which in effect make the lead follicle a cyst by the time I ovulate, hence no good for conception.

Anyhow, my GYN said my follicle size was 'perfect' this month, my uterus lining is 'perfect' and he thinks that I will probably ovulate on Saturday or Sunday! YAY!

We're thrilled...... On the right track to success this month thus far!

Whoooooo! :) xx

I would love a Christmas baby! I so hope it happens in time! x

I just left my GYN's office as I went to have an ultrasound to check my follicle size to see if I would ovulate this month or not. I was very anxious as sometimes my follicles grow too big, which in effect make the lead follicle a cyst by the time I ovulate, hence no good for conception.

Anyhow, my GYN said my follicle size was 'perfect' this month, my uterus lining is 'perfect' and he thinks that I will probably ovulate on Saturday or Sunday! YAY!

fantastic news

I am also hoping for a christmas baby!! If i ovulate the same time i did last month and fall pregnant i will due about the 26th Dec!!!! Would be a prefect Christmas present :)

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I am going for blood work on sunday(13 DPO) so I may wait until saturday to test..if i crack I at least want to hold out until Friday, no earlier than that..I hate to see BFN..they annoy me..lol and i'm not the best at taking my own advice either..thats why I need you ladies!:hugs:

Until then..:coffee:
Oh i really hope u get your bfp x

Yay! That's awesome news!

For me, I am now 5dpo/CD 21. I had the trigger on the 7th, and on the 8th I felt like my insides were going to fall out lol. I was in extreme pain for 4 days. I finally called my OB because last month wasn't near as painful, and the nurse said it sounds like I was just ovulating and because I had 5 follies and they were so big (18-30.5mm) that's what was causing the pain... she said it sounds like I released more than 1 egg.:thumbup: Hope she's right. I am now on Progesterone tabs and just like last month they're making me cramp. I'm hoping all this pain will result in a :bfp: this month.

Praying for all of us!! Hoping we all get our Christmas baby! :dust:

Yay! That's great news! I really hope this is your month! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"