• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all you members that dont post and just read threds

I just turned 20 so I guess I'm a "young adult" now. Just sounds so boring Hahaha. Yes were waiting to be completely stable and prepared. It's so exciting:) how are all you girls doing today?

jenny..that was abit randum!lol
dinner was good:Djust filled me to the max!
wheres everyone gonee?x

I just turned 20 so I guess I'm a "young adult" now. Just sounds so boring Hahaha. Yes were waiting to be completely stable and prepared. It's so exciting:) how are all you girls doing today?

awwh thats the right way to do it:thumbup:
im 22 in september to dont feel boring lol age is othing but a number anyway:)
im good today thankyou how are you?
waiting for tomorow so i can say im full term;)aha x

i'm not too sure! :rofl:
i'm so tired but babe is refusing to settle down
& my back hurts from being on this computer all day! :blush:
x

lool my back kills!
i always go lay on my bed for lil breaks lool
im so weird i give myself like tea breaks from bnb lol im so tired just waiting for OHs film to finish!so longg!is your OH still out?x

:rofl: i could use a good cup of tea right about now
i'm not sure
i texted him about 30 minutes ago and he hasn't texted back :(
xxx

Wow! I go to watch a movie, come back and there's like 6 more pages!
You girls can talk! :rofl:

I had like to really bad crampps about half an hour ago, they felt like when I was having contractions in the hospital, but nothing since thankfully. She better not be trying to come again, she HAS to wait two weeks! :growlmad: & plus tomorrow is my birthday, she's not allowed to be born then! :lol:

xxx

:haha:i went to watch a film now im just like catching up with what everyone said but we sure did get the party starting tonight:Dfor once i couldnt keep up lol
aww your LO is gunna have a close birthday to you:Djuly will be your twos special month by the looks of things:)x

awwh go make one?
i had one earlier but its made me really hot!
is it just me or is it just boiling at night times stil?
i have my fan on and still get like 2 sweaty:(
aw maybe his phone is on silent?x

i think the trick is to sleep when baby sleeps but i think il be too busy with other things..knowing me probly trying to jump on bnb inbetween aswell:haha:
erghh i used to get like really crispy skin on the bottom of their feet and toenils like 3cm over grown but it got me over my phobia of feet which was good:D

what level did you study it up to?x

I think I will try and do the same!

Ehh I remember feet like that well! I actually enjoyed giving pedicures (on clean feet!)

I studied Btec National Diploma. What did you do? I did beauty after my A levels then decided to do even more A levels! I'm a bit of a geek! Getting ready to start uni in feb! Scary!

i didnt mind the clean feet but you would think anyone thats going for a pedicure would clean their feet before and make sure they are presentable at least :dohh:

ooh i only studied up to NVQ level 3..i started from level 1 tho coz my GCSE's wernt too good :blush:you looking forward to uni tho?x

i can't be bothered to get off my lazy bum!
it really is!
i don't even bother with my quilt anymore
it better not be :rofl:
:doh: I won't be able to sleep until i know he's home
i'm sounding like the overbearing GF!
x

its still ridiculously hot!!!!! having a hot laptop next to me isn't helping either :wacko:

I miss my precious fan! it gave oh a cold so I can't have it on in the bedroom anymore, come on temperatures DROP DROP DROP

my oh always has his phone on silent grrrrr, I haven't had any replies from either tonight, he should be finishing work about now and getting home in half an hour zzzzzzzz

ahh no:)
you just sound caring and it is getting kind of late so i would be like you aswell..
id have to ring & ring until i spoke to him lol now who sounds bad :haha:
i like the feeling of the quilt when i 1st get in coz its cold but then it goes hot i just kick it off lol x

its still ridiculously hot!!!!! having a hot laptop next to me isn't helping either :wacko:

I miss my precious fan! it gave oh a cold so I can't have it on in the bedroom anymore, come on temperatures DROP DROP DROP

my oh always has his phone on silent grrrrr, I haven't had any replies from either tonight, he should be finishing work about now and getting home in half an hour zzzzzzzz

ahh i wish i even had a laptop tho:(
im stuck with my fat brick of a computer lol id do anyting to lie down on a laptop but then id be even more lazy :dohh:
my OH keeps telling me to turn the fan off coz it gives him a cold lol i didnt think it could coz it just kinda blows the air thats already in the room around:wacko:
omg what does he work as if u dont mind me asking?x

:rofl: just hope he didn't drink too much and that at least one of his mates decides to be mature and get him home if he's hammered
:blush: i might just sleep nude! TMI?
xx

Ugh, I have the worst headache :cry:
& I feel like I'm going to throw up any second.
Not the best start to my birthday!
& I'm getting more pains, this little girl is determined to worry me!
Hope all you girlies are okay!

xxx

:hugs: hope you feel better hon
come on baby girl! stay in there for a little while longer and let your mummy have a nice birthday
xxx

I broke the pc lol oh got this laptop for xmass but it gets so ridiculosly hot and its on charge atm :dohh: I know what you mean about lazy though lol I've not done anything today lol :dohh: oh is a freelance photographer but work is hard to come by atm so he does bar shifts to fill the hours and fridays and saturdays they shut at 1am :wacko:

I always sleep nude sorry if tmi lol but its too damn hot, just more things to stick on me if I wear clothes! can't leave the window open - paranoid about bugs lol

Ugh, I have the worst headache :cry:
& I feel like I'm going to throw up any second.
Not the best start to my birthday!
& I'm getting more pains, this little girl is determined to worry me!
Hope all you girlies are okay!

xxx

sorry you're not feeling well hun :hug: I'm sure the pain is just stretching try not to worry about it, I hope you feel better in the morning :flower:

oo barman :winkwink:
sorry, having a brain meltdown atm :haha:
i'm going to sleep naked tonight then! ;-)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->