all you members that dont post and just read threds

iv asked him to paint my toenails for me so many times and hes like yeah tomorrow but tomorrow never seems to come so i had to do them myself lol
i can still reach but i cant paint them properly..all the nail varnish goes all over the sides lol
howa bout u?x

I need to get some boxer shorts. only little ducky doesnt like ANYTHING on my uterus AT ALL

haha, I had him paint them last weekend and I stopped him after one foot. it was terrible. He just accepted that he will be paying for them to be done at the salon till the summer is over lol

i really can't
but what's one more week!
i can brave through it
i'm just tired of all the stares and whispering behind my back
prolly finishing school now and since babe is due October 6th i'll wait until after Christmas and come back then
i figure if i don't go back for another year, i'll never want to leave her
when you going uni hon?
xxx

only 5 days and itl all be over:)
aww i guess everyone has noticed that your pregnant now then or did you tell them before?ignore them tho because if they wanna be silly and childish just rise above it:)
thats true..im not going uni now lol i just wish i went when i had the chance x

well I stopped smoking, gained 10, then Ive gained another 10. so Ive added on 20 pounds since I got perggers. I havent gained any at all in the last 4 weeks and Im hoping I wont gain much more if any

aww lucky!
is he going to pay 4 you to get them done then?lol not a bad idea tho!i never even thought of that..might have to suck up to my OH abit tonight then ask him lol

i wear hes boxers in bed and omg they are well comfy!x

my job dictates how much I can weigh, and I only get 6 months after the baby to get back to my allowed weight. I hope I dont gain 70.

shoot, paying 10 bux for polish every two weeks or so is better than listening to me whine about how terrible my toes look :D

i think its rare for people to gain as much as I did haha

what kind of job do you have?

hon you can still go! :hugs:
yeah 5 days :) hopefully we won't be doing anything but watch movies for the last week anyway
i told only a couple of people and the school but it went around pretty fast
always hated stares though even before!
makes me just want to hide all the time :rofl:
it's stupid i know but i can't help myself
Rome you look fantastic though! :hugs:
xx

bby, you will be fine. I gained 25 with my daughter and I was 19-20 while preggers. The day after I had her I was back to pre pregnancy weight.

Well they can tell the difference between light and dark! (I was totally amazed by this!) I thought my baby would have the same sleeping pattern too up until a while ago! I'm now guessing he won't be into a routine for a good while! xo

I agree its been kinda dead in here, expecially for having 30 + people veiwing lol

lol i know:(
i think everyones run outa things to say/post because even if you lurk you would of read most of the recent posts by now lol third 3ri is mad tho..so many people in there i cant even keep up lol x

im Active duty Coast Guard :) I make sure the helicopter you see in my siggy has parts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->