• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all you members that dont post and just read threds

so far? mobile alabama was my fav. but I enjoyed New Jersey as well :)

Wow! I go to watch a movie, come back and there's like 6 more pages!
You girls can talk! :rofl:

I had like to really bad crampps about half an hour ago, they felt like when I was having contractions in the hospital, but nothing since thankfully. She better not be trying to come again, she HAS to wait two weeks! :growlmad: & plus tomorrow is my birthday, she's not allowed to be born then! :lol:

xxx

Hehe my OH actually got really worried, shot off the bed and was like what should I doooo?
Lol I think it's because these past two days I have been rishing around doing loads, haven't been wearing my band for SPD & on the way home earlier I got awful shooting pains in my bits, she was 3/5 engaged on Monday, so I think she dropped a little more.
I THINK I have at least another week before anything happens, but according to the hospital she will be here within two weeks, seems doubtfull to me though!

xxx

its pretty. city when you want it, country when you dont. still farm land and animals there. people are slower, life isnt such a rush to everyone. people wave at strangers and guys still open doors for the women. Its justnice.

hopefully she'll stay put until 37 weeks :hugs:
but even if not, i'm sure everything will be perfectly fine!
i've not even had any BH yet
did your tummy go hard?
your poor OH!
sounds like a sweetheart :)
xxx

its pretty. city when you want it, country when you dont. still farm land and animals there. people are slower, life isnt such a rush to everyone. people wave at strangers and guys still open doors for the women. Its justnice.

it sounds dreamy
i love the idea of raising a family in the country side
but the english country side just isn't the same!
xx

hopefully she'll stay put until 37 weeks :hugs:
but even if not, i'm sure everything will be perfectly fine!
i've not even had any BH yet
did your tummy go hard?
your poor OH!
sounds like a sweetheart :)
xxx
Thanks hun :hugs:
Yeah, well they said the steroids I had at 32 weeks would wear off at I think 34/35 weeks, and by then her lungs would be alot more mature, & I know babies that have been born at 36 weeks and have gone home the next day with no problem!
Aww I didn't even know I was in preterm labour :dohh: the worst pain throughout it all was the steroid injections they gave me! Two in my legs and two in my bum! Almost cried the first time lol!
Yeah it went hard, now I am just getting period like cramps, I'll just keep an eye on it, hopefully it will be like it was the other day and stop after an hour or so.
Hehe well, he's currently sat on the Xbox, looking over once in a while asking if I'm okay bless him :)

xxx

hopefully it won't last!
doesn't sound like much fun! :hugs:
Aww!!!
that's adorable
xxx

owie. my daughter was born at 38 weeks. only problem she had was not being able to regulate her own temp.

I'm new, hello everyone. I'm not really a teen anymore I guess nor am I pregnant, but I do enjoy reading your girls' thoughts and opinions:)

glad you girls carried the party on:haha:
sorry i didnt post after a bit coz my OH came home n had to cook him dinner lol
il reply 2 everyones tomorrow tho:D

and heyy sylverystar:D
aww thank you..how old are you?you waiting to try?:)x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member