all you members that dont post and just read threds

toes are an important thing to me now its the summer because they are always out and im really fussy about feet lol i used to do beauty therapy in college and some peoples feet.omg.lol

thats mad isnt it! i read that if you shine a torch on to your belly then baby will be able to see the light really coming threw and then probably kick about!havnt tried it yet tho but im hoping she will sleep threw the night well..scream as much as she wants in the day lol i love my sleep thats why:haha:x

hon you can still go! :hugs:
yeah 5 days :) hopefully we won't be doing anything but watch movies for the last week anyway
i told only a couple of people and the school but it went around pretty fast
always hated stares though even before!
makes me just want to hide all the time :rofl:
it's stupid i know but i can't help myself
Rome you look fantastic though! :hugs:
xx

its too late now:(
im like 22 in 8weeks and i wouldnt be able to go til the year after so starting at 23 would be abit mad,i wouldnt finish til i was 26 lol
aww i know how you feel abit..when i was working in the begining i told my managers i was pregnant because there was certain things i couldnt lift anymore but i told them make sure you dont tell anyone else!
i just didnt want the stares either even tho we shouldnt be ashamed at all..but proud:Dx

I used to do Beauty Therapy too! Stinky feet are not nice! Thankfully I can still paint my toes!

I will have to try the torch on belly trick! I'm hoping my baby sleeps the whole way through too! I love early nights! xox

funny you should say that, I was a stripper when I was 18-19 lol

I do supply. I buy stuff, stock stuff, ship stuff, and make sure they are spending the unit's money legally. We are a military branch here, I know a lot of your countries have coast guards but they arent military.

i think the trick is to sleep when baby sleeps but i think il be too busy with other things..knowing me probly trying to jump on bnb inbetween aswell:haha:
erghh i used to get like really crispy skin on the bottom of their feet and toenils like 3cm over grown but it got me over my phobia of feet which was good:D

what level did you study it up to?x

woah..whats it like being a stripper?
really stupid Q to ask but yeah..x

believe it or not, it was incredibly empowering. I was molested as an older child and it let me put my relationship with men on MY terms. I was in control for the first time in my life and it was actually very healing for me. not to mention the money kicked ass. lol

it's never too late honey :hugs:
i don't understand why they all have to look!
sure i get that there's little 12 year old too, but it's not like they've never seen a pregnant person before!
it's not that i'm ashamed, just.. i feel like a bad person saying i try to hide it
but i do

so ablacketer, is it on a military base?
xxx

yep. we are actually housed within a navy base in new orleans. :D we have rank and titles just like the rest of the services.

i think the trick is to sleep when baby sleeps but i think il be too busy with other things..knowing me probly trying to jump on bnb inbetween aswell:haha:
erghh i used to get like really crispy skin on the bottom of their feet and toenils like 3cm over grown but it got me over my phobia of feet which was good:D

what level did you study it up to?x

I think I will try and do the same!

Ehh I remember feet like that well! I actually enjoyed giving pedicures (on clean feet!)

I studied Btec National Diploma. What did you do? I did beauty after my A levels then decided to do even more A levels! I'm a bit of a geek! Getting ready to start uni in feb! Scary!

wow that sounds amazing!
do you like your job now?
it sounds very different to most jobs you hear about!
btw i'm glad it helped you hon :hugs:
xxxx

thanks ema. I love what I do. the people are great, I run search and rescue cases twice a month and its very gratifying to launch helo's and have them come back saving someones life.

I move every 2-4 years to different states throughout the US and its territories.

wow that sounds like an incredibly gratifying job! :thumbup:
well done :hugs:
2-4 years?
where have you been so far? :D
xx

well my exhusband was a coast guardsman as well. we were married for 5 years so with his 5 and my 8 years Ive lived in or stayed for more than a month in

pennsylvania
alaska
virginia
ohio
new jersey
california
alabama
louisiana

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics