Almost 23 weeks?? any1 else?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope your all well.

So in a couple of days i'll be 23 weeks, it's scary to think in 4? weeks I'll be third trimester. :happydance: anyone else about the same as me?

Hi there

Yes me too just over 23 weeks, and it is starting to go fast now.
Doing quite well but getting some hip pain at night after a few hours of sleeping, but thankfully nothing in the day.

Starting to arrange stuff now, feels like quite a lot to do.

How are you feeling and what your plans to get everything ready? x

I'm not bad thanks, i get faint and lightheaded often so can't be on my feet much. i still get the odd bout of sickness but nothing too bad.

We have a lot already, but have to keep it boxed up till nearer the time as we don't have room. the baby will be sharing our bedroom for a while and then later either move so she has her own room or share a room with her brother. this is our 4th baby. do you know what your having? x

Yeah 24+3 today. Just 2 weeks and 4 days until 3rd tri. I'm excited really! Final stretch for us soon!

I'm right with you..the last couple weeks have flown by!!! I have a lot of hip and leg pain and I think it will only get worse with the increased weight.
Baby kicks are getting a lot stronger and higher

We decided to wait and see rather than finding out.

I get hip pain at night all fine in the day but after sleeping on my side for a couple of hours it starts hurting. The pillow in between your legs does help so trying to keep each leg at hip level.

Started pregnancy yoga a month ago and it's helping plus swimming

25+3 here...and I feel like time has started to drag. :/ my bump is staying the same size it was at 20 weeks so that could be why.

23 wks today. Due 4 Jan but having CS 21-23 Dec yet to find out exact date

Hi, I'm 24 weeks and feel tired a lot and I'm always feeling faint due to low blood pressure. I'm a lot more achy this time and struggle to walk far. I feel like time is flying by though, my three year old keeps me busy!

Hi ladies I must have done this thread about 3 weeks ago as I'm nearly 26 weeks now lol.

The fainting is awful not sure the reason for me yet x

23 wks today. Due 4 Jan but having CS 21-23 Dec yet to find out exact date

Hi! I'm also due Jan 4 and will be having a c section. Im also from
Australia! :) I'm hoping to schedule to CS around the 28 dec, and part of me is temped to try and wait it out till Jan 4 but then I have this feeling she'll come on New Years! How are you deciding on your date?

I'm about to enter 23 weeks in two days :) So excited, hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->