Almost there! :D

I will definitely update you ladies :) I have a 45 min drive to this appt so if he makes me feel like crap, I’m gonna lose it! But it seems like my body is sorting itself out so I might not even need him :happydance:

:happydance: that's definitely positive yey now I need to be getting mine I'm thinking maybe later tonight or tomorrow :) my boobs always hurt when I'm due to ovulate so weird lol, we will all ovulate together hopefully lol and no you prob won't need him if your body being good sounds like it is yey so happy for you xx

Ok ladies, my gyno was super nice about it! Said if I’m not pregnant with a sticky bean in 3-6 months, call him and we will go ahead with treatment :) he did also say that a positive hpt is positive and I likely did experience a chem last cycle

Ok ladies, my gyno was super nice about it! Said if I’m not pregnant with a sticky bean in 3-6 months, call him and we will go ahead with treatment :) he did also say that a positive hpt is positive and I likely did experience a chem last cycle

Awww that's great news at least he listened to you and was a bonus he was nice :)

AFM I did end up getting one of them clear blues and I got a blank circle boo but considering I normally get a positive between cd15-cd17 I wasn't expecting nothing much xx

If I need more opks for next cycle, I’m probably gonna invest in the CBs :haha: that smiley excites me. Fx’d you ladies get your smileys in the next couple of days!

Tdog the first stick is always a blank circle. It is learning the baseline for you. If you test it again in a couple hours you will probably get the flashing smiley.

Yes I like seeing the solid smiley as well :) The flashing smiley is as empty as a O for me though lol

Tdog the first stick is always a blank circle. It is learning the baseline for you. If you test it again in a couple hours you will probably get the flashing smiley.

Yes I like seeing the solid smiley as well :) The flashing smiley is as empty as a O for me though lol

I used them 4 years ago and I had completely forgot about the first one lol I'll try again soon :) hopefully we will get that smiley together :)

Hopefully we all won't need the opks next cycle fingers crossed for all of us xx

Well done another cb and still blank booooo but hey ho see what tomorrow brings my strips seem the same I no they don't progress either so God nos why I'm doing it for :lol: xx

I’m jealous. I should’ve scoped out the CB while I was at Walmart for prenatals! Completely forgot. Let’s hope none of us need anything next month!! :dust:

I’m jealous. I should’ve scoped out the CB while I was at Walmart for prenatals! Completely forgot. Let’s hope none of us need anything next month!! :dust:

I have everything crossed apart from the legs :rofl: sorry had to :lol: xx

I have to make us laugh through this hard ovulating time and tww xx

So confused ladies I always get a positive opk but done one today and still negative and my cb is still negative also I have the basic cb one not the advanced mine only tells me my 2 fertile days xx oh and also put my chart on xx

Screenshot_20180801-123044_FF Mobile.jpg

What the? Your chart has you clearly in TWW. But it’s weird that you didn’t get a pos opk :wacko:

What the? Your chart has you clearly in TWW. But it’s weird that you didn’t get a pos opk :wacko:

I'm so confused and a little upset tbh :cry: I got oh to go and get the advanced clear blue ovulation tests but it says to use first morning urine? That has confused me also xx

Aw hun :hugs: did you dtd a few days ago in case you did in fact ov early? Charting is pretty reliable isn’t it? I don’t chart as I’m a horrible sleeper and I’m sure my temps would be all over the place. I just rely on my opks for now :hugs: whichever way the wind blows, I hope you get your :bfp:

Aw hun :hugs: did you dtd a few days ago in case you did in fact ov early? Charting is pretty reliable isn’t it? I don’t chart as I’m a horrible sleeper and I’m sure my temps would be all over the place. I just rely on my opks for now :hugs: whichever way the wind blows, I hope you get your :bfp:

We dtd the day before it says i ovulated and the day after and a couple days after that, I just feel this month being a wash out I normally get a positive opk but was negative I have them all upstairs and the one I thought was negative seems positive I'll attach a pic, I no they day not reliable after the time frame but did look dark maybe hadn't fully done it I normally get ov pains aswell but nothing xx

Ya let’s see it! I didn’t get proper ov pains this cycle. I had them days ago, but my gyno told me I won’t always feel it :shrug: I think I just felt it gearing up

That day tho I felt little niggles but nothing like I normally do but last month was so bad I was doubled over xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->