Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

It has to be a period, I just can not see what elsthan it was at e it could be. I just got threw off because I only get this bloated when pregnant, my 'bump photo' when pregnant with DS was bigger the day I got my BFP (after knowing I was for 3 weeks and getting BFN's each day) than it was at 30 weeks. I am seeing thing where they are not again. :wacko:

The ticker says it all.

I've been peeing on sticks pretty much constantly since I got a faint hint of a line 3 days ago (was convinced it was an evap so didn't bother saying anything). They've all been much the same... really faint lines that I only see if I break the test open and squint at it... but definitely there. I did another test this morning with FMU... same again faint faint faint line and I figured I was out (did a digi yesterday which said 'No')... but randomly I did another a couple of hours ago and....:bfp:.... no question about it.

The ticker says it all.

I've been peeing on sticks pretty much constantly since I got a faint hint of a line 3 days ago (was convinced it was an evap so didn't bother saying anything). They've all been much the same... really faint lines that I only see if I break the test open and squint at it... but definitely there. I did another test this morning with FMU... same again faint faint faint line and I figured I was out (did a digi yesterday which said 'No')... but randomly I did another a couple of hours ago and....:bfp:.... no question about it.

Sorry totally missed your ticker :dohh: Congratulations :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

MASSIVE CONGRATS!!!!

Pocketmonster is soooooo frikken nervous....is killing me!!!

Thank you ladies! I've posted in the BFP thread like a good girl, but I guess talking about it here defeats the point a little.

When are you testing Monster??? I need bump buddies!

Keeping FXed for you Monster :dust:

Well only 2 DPO and trying not to symptom spot although DH hasn't helped as he's kindly pointed out today I'm bloated (something I was trying to ignore)

Thanks ladies but I was waiting on some really important exam results today and I passed with MERIT!!!!

Now the baby making will be in full swing as DH was worried if I needed to re-sit he didn't want me to be PG!!!

Sooooo pleased for your deeper blue...I should be testing in a few days! Now that would be a double whammy!!!

Omg congrats deeper blue!! :happydance:

How long have you been trying? Did you do anything special to change things up this month around?

:happydance: Congratulations Deeper Blue.

Still those odd cramps for me. Half knowing it is not a good time to have a BFP, half wondering where on earth it is. Taking DS around Toys-R-Us made me too broody when we got to the baby section. :nope:

Macwooly is so fed up - been hugely bloated all day (thanks DH for pointing it out when trying to ignore it), frequent urination, headache, tired and emotional - think a good night's sleep is in order!

Macwooly is so fed up - been hugely bloated all day (thanks DH for pointing it out when trying to ignore it), frequent urination, headache, tired and emotional - think a good night's sleep is in order!

Me too. I was a size 8-10 last week and am a large 12 this week. Only ever happen when pregnant before, BOOO for my BFN.

Sleep well. :sleep:

Me too. I was a size 8-10 last week and am a large 12 this week. Only ever happen when pregnant before, BOOO for my BFN.

Sleep well. :sleep:

So sorry for your BFN :hugs:

Thankfully I'm still fitting my clothes but tight - don't want to be bigger as currently working on moving from a UK size 22 to a UK size 20 and today is pushing all my weight insecurities :nope:

I have size 8 though to 16 and my maternity wear on top so I did not have to buy new clothes, shame I am off the the coast to visit my mum for just over a week and can not wear all my new clothes though. :dohh:

"Beth is pouting because AF came"

Yeah! I love this thread. Thanks for starting it. Well AF got me today :-/ I have PCOS so I never really know when she is coming but this month was a 42 day cycle. Working backwards, I was bummed when I looked on my calendar and saw that we DD during the week I ovulated. Boo! Oh well, this PCOS is just happy she ovulated. On to next month

"Beth is pouting because AF came"

Yeah! I love this thread. Thanks for starting it. Well AF got me today :-/ I have PCOS so I never really know when she is coming but this month was a 42 day cycle. Working backwards, I was bummed when I looked on my calendar and saw that we DD during the week I ovulated. Boo! Oh well, this PCOS is just happy she ovulated. On to next month

So sorry AF :witch: got you :hugs:

But loving your attitude :thumbup: Keeping FXed for your next cycle and sending loads of :dust: for your BFP to come soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->