Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

'Steffy is hoping that she will get her BFP this month and start her wonderful family'

Thanks hun, I don't think I will as this is the first month of checking my cycles and everything - but hey, it's nice to dream :)

Is it necessary to chart and use OPK's to make a baby?

No, not at all. I have TTC 3 times and got pregnant each time within the first month by DTD every 1-2 days. In fact it is possible to miss ovulation depending on how often you test and DTD but you can not miss it DTD 1-2 days. :thumbup:

Omi is having some strange feeling and is 99.9% sure it is just AF but it has only felt like this once before in early pregnancy when all the streching was taking place. :wacko:

I wanna know if Omi is pregnant!

Nicola is unexpectedly pregnant but happy about it and is counting down the days till scan day!

I am 99.9& sure I am not, I just feel weird. But I was convinced I was pregnant about a month ago and wasn't, I think I am just spotting things that are not even there. :wacko:

Poor you hun hope the AF doesn't treat you too badly

Congrats on the pregnancy nicky, have a wonderful 9months xx

:hugs: gardenofeden...

Pocketmonster is very very glum to have woken up feeling pretty poorly...and missed out DTD last night for feeling so bad :cry:

Hopefully DTD on CD19 still leaves me with some chance!!

Sounds daft, but do you guys actually plan DTD? Me and DP have sex almost every night, but last night we were too tierd and fell asleep... lol! Do you feel bad if you have missed it?

'Steffy is just wanting to go back to work now, feeling a bit bored!'

I do...DH doesn't he's of the mind we're just seeing what happens. I'm not timing exactly but I know when I'm fertile so try to get it in and around the right time...

Every day is not very good for quality sperm you should try every other day...and with working and studying etc I'm sometimes too tired for that!! Ha ha!!

Don't worry about it if it's not how your doing it!!!

I wouldn't mind doing it every other day... but a certain 'so-and-so' is a weeeeee bit persistant!

Sounds daft, but do you guys actually plan DTD? Me and DP have sex almost every night, but last night we were too tierd and fell asleep... lol! Do you feel bad if you have missed it?

Nope, we really are NTNP so not DTD any more than we did before.

:bfn: No idea what these strange cramps are or why I am so bloated (which I normally only get when pregnant). :shrug:

Dh & I don't time when we BD we just do it when we are in the mood.

I am aware of when I'm fertile but mainly so if we're not in the mood/unwell or DH woring away and don't BD then I'm not torturing myself hoping for a BFP when I know it will only be an AF month.

Don't really plan when to DTD, and with both of us working (OH two jobs) and the LO we've managed 7 times this cycle so I'm not counting my chickens.

Omi, I'm not sure what to suggest but I know I can feel like that when I'm constipated. Hope it settles down soon or turns into a BFP. HUGS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->