• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

Steffy has tested - BFN :-( but witch still isn't here, am on CD 24 and still no sign of AF so could still be my month!!!

Macwooly - sorry your headache still hasn't gone away. :( PMA and :hugs: for you!

Steffy - Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Steffy sorry for your BFN :hugs: Keeping FXed that a BFP will show up still.

GOE - Thanks :hugs: the headache isn't as bad today but still floating a little :(

OMG congrats pocketmonster!!!!! Have a happy healthy 8-9months

Steffy is a little excited that AF still isn't here, has been super excited about becoming pregnant and really wants the first cycle to be it for me and chris! Really really really keeping fingers crossed!!

Congratulations Pocketmonster. :thumbup:

Omi does not seem to be pregnant or having a period any time soon. So confusing. :wacko:

Thanks deeperblue!!

I'm a little nervous to say the least! I don't know quite where I belong right now!!!

Steffy is getting impatient and wants to test soooooooooooo badly. But OH has hide my pregnancy tests because of my POAS syndrome lol x

GirlBlue thinks DH might be an a@# and is annoyed as heck with him. Me thinks that it might be cold night with no BD in sight. lol.

Omg, omg, omg :witch: has come!

This will be about my first real one in two year because of being irregular, then being pregnant and then BF'ing. So the cramps I have had for 3-4 weeks, the bloating, feeling sick and all of that other stuff was down to AF. So this means I am ovulating again and we will see if we stick to NTNP or go back to WTT now there is a lot more of a chance that something would happen. Not sure what DH will say, when I said I 'felt' pregnant but wasn't, he joked and said "well, better do it again now to make sure!" but realistically he knows that it would be less stressful to TTC in just under 2 years time. Ok, that was a bit of a pointless update but a period after so long is big news to me. :haha:

That's fantastic news! It gives you a much better idea of how your body is doing and can finally give you some piece of mind about how you've been feeling lately! AF is never fun but in this case, congrats! hehe :)

It is strange but it is so good to know what is going on. I knew I was not pregnant after a few BFN's but at the same time though cramps for weeks would be excessive for a period.

x_Placebo_x - Is wishing her body would hurry the hell up and ovulate already!!. She also wishes her brain was big enough to work out her Luteal Phase!!..Grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->