Alternative-Status-Thread

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
This is an alternative status thread for status we can't or don't want to put on facebook as it's too early for some of us to tell everyone about our beans :haha:

I wanted to start one of these in first tri because I don't really want to be posting anything pregnancy related in the TTC one :flower:

:bunny:

Has the doctors at 10 to 10!
She'll be shooocked to see me after going infertility tests a few weeks ago! :haha:

xx

Good luck, if there was a like button I'd click on that x

has got her booking appt and first scan date through the post!! 5 weeks and counting!! woohoo!

xx

Yipppeeee just had first scan, I'm a week earlier than I expected, but baby was there, and it's heart was beating!!

Oh Lyndsay! Not stalking you honest (just logged back on)

HOOOORAYYYYY! :happydance::happydance: :cloud9::thumbup::hug::bunny:

Mizze

Has just been given her Emma's Diary!!
So feels very proud and offically pregnant :haha:

And it had loads of coupons in it! :thumbup:

Flubdub - feels like she is going to explode, damn bloating!

wishes she felt a bit better and had more energy to go out and enjoy the lovely weather.

Thanks Mizze. I was so worried this morning, I just didnt feel pregnant anymore, so the early scan really helped me out. The Little one is 7mm, and I'm 6 weeks + 4 days, so about a week behind what I suspected, but feeling a bit more optimistic :) x x x

hates how much her husband and her are bickering lately and is wondering is it really that shes acting differently because of hormones like he says or is he really just extreamly annoying lately.

Saw her baby's heartbeat yesterday...counting down the days til she's done her first tri!

is wanting to tell the whole world she is pregnant but can't until she knows bubs is ok!

Well that didn't go well. . .

Just told my parents :wacko:

Ohh nooo :( how come Hun? Xx

Well firstly I had to tell her over the phone as we live very far apart and won't see her until we're on holiday with her
I wasn't doing that incase she flipped and it ruined the holiday.

She was just like stammering, oh god
what are you going to do?
What about you just passed uni?
Are you still going to get a job?
Are you staying up there?
Are you joking around?

Then she passed me straight to my dad to tell him, he just said "Oh no".
Nothing else

Then I said "is she crying? What's she doing?"

He was just like she's walking around lol

I said does she want to ring me in a few days and he asked her and she came back on and said "Ok, alright, bye sweetie, love you"

:shock:

I wasn't expecting them to jump for joy but. . . :(

not a status but- 2010 that's awful! poor you, they'll be ok in a bit i'm sure! good luck! In no time she'll have the argos book out, looking at baby stuff!!!!

my status would read ..... IS PREGNANT and wants everyone to know!!! (just not yet!!!)

followed by " has scan tomorrow at 6 weeks 6 days and is very nervous"

hates how much her husband and her are bickering lately and is wondering is it really that shes acting differently because of hormones like he says or is he really just extreamly annoying lately.

Lol that could be exactly mines!

Mines would read Sarah wishes it was her 12 week scan already! x

Has just booked her first midwife appointment!! :dance:

23rd Juuuune :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4