Alternative-Status-Thread

saw scan of little bean yesturday and saw heart beating away!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO excited now!!!!!n

Been sat in the garden with my friend and her 3 year old son. She's just found out she's pregnant too, so I've got someone near by who can share experiences with. 7 weeks pregnant in Sunday, can't wait until after the 12th week :) xx

Has the doctors at 10 to 10!
She'll be shooocked to see me after going infertility tests a few weeks ago! :haha:

xx

same here had tests done a cople of weeks ago, im going on wed.:happydance:
dont mind your parents theyll be ok, as long as you are happy dont let anyone burst your bubble xxxx

mine would be: baba monster #2 23/01/2011 - love you alreadyxxxx

is wishing she could tell her mum she has a munchkin on the way without being scared she is going to bite my head off about seeing my dad :(

mine: should be in Venice with the hubby but is instead at home eating lemon sorbet and watching Little Mermaid with bump.

is quite glad it will be winter time when I'm huge & fat because I don't think I could cope with a big bump in this hot weather :haha:

mine: should be in Venice with the hubby but is instead at home eating lemon sorbet and watching Little Mermaid with bump.

Oh I love this status!! :)
I fancy a day of Disney films tomorrow. . .
But I don't have any :(

Maaybe2010 is wishing her pregnancy wasn't the elephant in the room this weekend!!!!
At least some people are happy for us :flower:

is waiting for her chinese to get here (yes I know it's 10 past 11!). The baby wants it :laugh2:

lol
Has 2 wait 21 days 3 weeks 4 ultrasound :(
Have to think positive at least I will see a bigger buba xoxo

is so pleased that everyone is happy for her and Ben :)

ugh i dont think the bug like bus rides,makes me feel ill already!

ohhh another status- Has her first meeting with a midwife on weds!

5 weeks tomorrow!!! :dance: :happydance:
Our baby will be a apple pip!! Yaaaay!!
I may go and pick my free 'pack' up from Lloyds Pharmacy today too! :bunny:

xx

5 weeks tomorrow!!! :dance: :happydance:
Our baby will be a apple pip!! Yaaaay!!
I may go and pick my free 'pack' up from Lloyds Pharmacy today too! :bunny:

xx

What's this free pack?? I'm intrigued!

Today's status: booked my first GP appointment bring on 3rd of June so can hopefully get early scan booked!

is dying to tell everyone she's up the duff! Only another week and a half to go!

has booked a babybond scan for friday afternoon! Excited and nervous!

"What's this free pack?? I'm intrigued!

Today's status: booked my first GP appointment bring on 3rd of June so can hopefully get early scan booked!"

It was pretty crap actually lol!
Just leaflets and a clothes magazine :dohh:
We got a newborn nappy with it though. . . it's kinda bigger than I expected! :haha:

Maaybe2010 - Has booked her first scan!! :happydance:

wants to have little one here and enjoy being a mummy rather than suffering in the heat feeling so hot and uncomfortable

I'm desperate to post on Facebook..."Bleugh I feel so full, bloated, FAT and tired! Ive eaten and eaten today, and now I cant face dinner. That Chocolate milkshake scratched an itch though :)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->