Am I just being silly?

You didn't seem mean and like aliss said lots of us have been there. I hope you have some lovely friends who you can watch girlie films and eat chocolate with to help make you feel better. I know you are upset just now but soon you will be smiling again. Hugs.

Hun you didn't seem mean at all in your posts, and all I can say is some of us girls might sleep a little better tonight knowing you are out of there. Now you have the rest of your days ahead of you, even if it hurts, you will find someone who will make you smile and worship the ground you walk on, just as you will to him, it will be an equal partnership and you will be happy.

Many hugs :hugs:

You didn't seem mean at all hun, it can just be hard sometimes hear the truth. As they say, the truth is hard to swallow.
I promise you that you will look back and be so proud and pleased with this decision, he was no good for you. and had no respect for you. Now you can concentrate on making something of your life, and in the not so distant future, you'll have a lovely man who loves you and your own little family and you probably won't give him any thought... other than "Whew, was I right to give him the boot".

First boyfriends are always a difficult one to let go of, no matter if they're a bit of a twat. My first boyfriend... well I didn't even fancy him, lol. Like one of the girl's said earlier, I liked the "idea" of the relationship. He was irritating, about as manly as a tutu and extremely possessive. I stuck it out for 9 months and thought "But he's my first boyfriend, I don't want to give up". In the end, I dumped him and now I look back and laugh and wince at the whole thing.

Pamper yourself. Snuggle up in bed, watch some films and stuff your face with chocolate. The only sure fire way to get over a break up! PM me if you need someone to talk to :)

I'm sorry you ended up being hurt. I know at the minute it seems like the worst thing in the world but i promise it is actually the best. It will take time to get over this and it will take a lot of strength and determination to resist going back there if he calls full of excuses and promises (which i suspect he will). Just remember what all these wonderful ladies have told you and how each of them are now happier than ever. Take strength and comfort from the fact that you have back up on b&b any time of the day, no one on here is offended or thinks you were nasty, we all know exactly where you are at right now.

You will find happiness because you are worth it, this boy will never be happy (nor will anyone he is with) whilst he continues to blame others and his past for his shortcomings. Good luck to you honey xxxxxx

I've spoke to my good friends who i met through him and they said it's totally upto me what i do but they even get miffed off and think the way he acts sometimes is out of order.
We spoke 'civally' before, we're not back together but i think me and him need to vent how we feel. I'm seeing him in the morning so i know what is going on.

Oh and girls as soon as work found out i was single two lads started flirting, it was quite funny :haha:

I've spoke to my good friends who i met through him and they said it's totally upto me what i do but they even get miffed off and think the way he acts sometimes is out of order.
We spoke 'civally' before, we're not back together but i think me and him need to vent how we feel. I'm seeing him in the morning so i know what is going on.

Oh and girls as soon as work found out i was single two lads started flirting, it was quite funny :haha:

Erm... you don't already know what's going on? I hope you can stay strong and not go back to him. You deserve better. No girl deserves to be treated like he was treating you.

That's what I as going to say-- DO NOT GET BACK WITH HIM!!!!

Mine tried this tactic on me too. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry! I miss you. I'll be different." I didn't believe him. Good thing too--he's still doing the same crap he was doing when we broke up over a year ago. Pathetic.

How are you feeling?

I've not got back with him :happydance:
Went to see him and decided...
We're staying away from each other for now..
When i went though he said 'I love ya yano', :dohh:

Since i've been 'single' i've got a bit of interest from men that i work with :wacko:,

I've not got back with him :happydance:
Went to see him and decided...
We're staying away from each other for now..
When i went though he said 'I love ya yano', :dohh:

Since i've been 'single' i've got a bit of interest from men that i work with :wacko:,

Good for you. Remember that you do not have to see him or remain friends. Some people can stay friends with their ex but you have to hold them to the same standard as any other friend. A friend would simply not do the things he says and does. You are 18 and have all the time in the world to meet new people (including new guys!) to find out what you really want :)

I hadn't spoke to him since Wednesday till last night.
I went to see my friend who lives down the road from him, her sister seen two girls go into his house when he went outside.
I was so angry :growlmad:

I rang him only to see if his phone was on and then he answered.
He told me that he had trouble with some girl, I asked why and he just said 'Doesn't matter'.

MEN :growlmad:

it didnt take him long to move on!! u are so much better off without someone like him!! so go and enjoy urself with other new guys (ie: ur workmate :winkwink: )

So an update about me and my ex..
He told me to come round after college to speak so i did :dohh:
I went looking for him for an hour, I went to my friends down the road and rang him to ask him where he is 'I'm in mine, come down in an hour' I knew something wasn't right.
I knocked at his and his house mate answered and said 'He's not in', but he was. So i walked up the stairs and he was telling me not to go up and go for a walk, well i knew what was coming...
HE HAD SOME OTHER GIRL IN HIS ROOM! :growlmad:
And he had a dirty hicky on him, ewwww!
I went mental, was shouting at him and we argued in the middle of the street. He rang her a taxi and i watched her get in the taxi, let's just say she wasn't exactly stunning.
He instists that is just his mate and he didn't sleep with her, but he did sleep with someone else (the girl i thought he was cheating on me with in the first place), and she gave him the hicky! I went to town to calm down and on my way back I seen her, I went balistic! She's 20 years of age she should know better! :growlmad: and she ran away from me :wacko:
I'm speaking to him now, we're 'seeing each other' for a long long while! :growlmad:

If he is your ex then it doesn't matter who is in his room - save yourself whatever dignity you have left after this whole disaster and walk away! You are talking about attention from men now that you are single in one thread, yet going crazy at him over this~ you are going to come off as a loon if you don't cease contact and remove yourself from the situation!

If he is your ex then it doesn't matter who is in his room - save yourself whatever dignity you have left after this whole disaster and walk away! You are talking about attention from men now that you are single in one thread, yet going crazy at him over this~ you are going to come off as a loon if you don't cease contact and remove yourself from the situation!

Oh ino :shrug:
I just don't know what to do, it's so hard to walk away..
He's my first ever love, first proper boyfriend and was my best friend.
I wish I was strong enough to be able to walk away...

Oh ino :shrug:
I just don't know what to do, it's so hard to walk away..
He's my first ever love, first proper boyfriend and was my best friend.
I wish I was strong enough to be able to walk away...

Just take it one day at a time, delete his phone number and make plans with others...

If he is your ex then it doesn't matter who is in his room -

It mattered to me, i won't go near anyone else and feel guilty for liking someone at work because i still love him. We were suppose to sort things out a couple of days ago and he promised he wouldn't go near any other girls for now because he wanted me and him to work.. :shrug:

He's admitted he's in the wrong, he doesn't want to be with me either right now because he's thought about how he use to treat me. :shrug:

Oh i duno anymore :shrug:

It mattered to me, i won't go near anyone else and feel guilty for liking someone at work because i still love him. We were suppose to sort things out a couple of days ago and he promised he wouldn't go near any other girls for now because he wanted me and him to work.. :shrug:

He's admitted he's in the wrong, he doesn't want to be with me either right now because he's thought about how he use to treat me. :shrug:

Well, if you are still trying to get back together with this guy, then I don't know what to say. Us girls here wish you the best but there is nothing that we can say or do that will show you how painfully obvious this man has robbed you of all respect and dignity - I don't think we can say much more than we already have. Good luck in the future.

I thought you decided you were done with him?

I really don't think there's anything else that anyone can tell you to show you how poorly he's treating you and honestly, you're enabling it and allowing it. You are essentially telling him that you are okay with how he is acting and treating you, that you don't think you need or deserve more, that it's okay for him to tread on you.

You. are. enabling. his. behavior. You are GIVING him PERMISSION to behave like he is. If you keep coming around, why the heck would he think he needs to change anything? You aren't showing any respect for yourself so why the heck would he think he needs to respect you?

I really don't think there's anything else that anyone can tell you to show you how poorly he's treating you and honestly, you're enabling it and allowing it. You are essentially telling him that you are okay with how he is acting and treating you, that you don't think you need or deserve more, that it's okay for him to tread on you.

You. are. enabling. his. behavior. You are GIVING him PERMISSION to behave like he is. If you keep coming around, why the heck would he think he needs to change anything? You aren't showing any respect for yourself so why the heck would he think he needs to respect you?

i second this!

i second this!

Third!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"