Am I just being silly?

i cant believe ur even THINKING about being with this guy! after everything he has done, even if my husband treated me like this i wudnt hang around! we have a family etc so we wud lose a lot more! but i wudnt care about tht, i would walk away with dignity!!
sorry is just a word to most blokes...i have been there in a nasty relationship for 5yrs, i was young i was with him from 15yrs til i was 20yrs, and yes it was hard to walk away with my son, but i HAD to do it!!
so glad i did i am now a 23 yr old married to a lovely man!!!

Just Hope U See Sense...sooner rather than later!!!

aww hun u know in your heart u can do so much better than this guy!!! he does nothin only hurt you and lie to you!!!
i think u need to be the strong one here and walk away!!! plus he has said he doesnt want to be with you!! u know u can do better!!! :hugs:

I know i should walk away, but it's easier said than done.
I love him, he's my first boyfriend and it's so friggin hard!
It hurts me to see him with anyone else, it hurts me to think he has been touching someone else, it hurts me that he was all 'lovey dovey' with someone else.
I care about him, I really don't want him to mess everything up.
I helped him so much, i was the only one there when he had nothing, no matter what i will still care about him.
I am a div for going anywhere near him again, i know i am.
I've got the love bug.. :cry:

I know i should walk away, but it's easier said than done.
I love him, he's my first boyfriend and it's so friggin hard!
It hurts me to see him with anyone else, it hurts me to think he has been touching someone else, it hurts me that he was all 'lovey dovey' with someone else.
I care about him, I really don't want him to mess everything up.
I helped him so much, i was the only one there when he had nothing, no matter what i will still care about him.
I am a div for going anywhere near him again, i know i am.
I've got the love bug.. :cry:

Read that over girly...
YOU helped HIM, whenever he didn't have anyone...not the other way around.
I think you're wanting to help him too much, while he doesn't seem to be wanting it.
You have to step out of the situation for a minute and re-read everything you posted on here, stop using your emotions and start using your brain girl!

Write down all the good things about being with him and all the bad things, break it down.
Care for yourself first, I know you don't care about yourself because you're with someone that doesn't care about you.
You want this so bad, because it's probably all you have, or all you know.
Sometimes you have to break out of the situation for your own safety, for your own health weather it's mental or physical health.

I HATE HIM, I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!
I'm in tears, he just admitted he's been seeing some other girl!
The fat cow i found him with in his!
I'm going to go mental, i'm getting a taxi down there and going to go mad!

why even go there and make things worse?
you're letting yourself go through all of this stuff, you know.
I think he already made the point very clearly that he doesn't want to be with you..yet you hold on to him.

Sorry it didnt work out the way you want to but as I said tons of times before, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, you're letting this happen right now.

I HATE HIM, I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!
I'm in tears, he just admitted he's been seeing some other girl!
The fat cow i found him with in his!
I'm going to go mental, i'm getting a taxi down there and going to go mad!

And what will that accomplish?

I went to see him, i was crying my eyes out in the middle of the street.
He had the girl in his room...
I love him and i feel so numb.

Love yourself first, then start loving others.

I think he already made the point very clearly that he doesn't want to be with you..yet you hold on to him.

Sorry it didnt work out the way you want to but as I said tons of times before, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, you're letting this happen right now.

ITA with both of these posts. You've been telling him through your actions that you don't respect yourself and don't expect him to respect you or treat you right, so why would he start respecting or treating you right? People treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Start demanding respect from him. Please note that I'm NOT saying go back to him, I think you need to cut contact with him completely, but if you have to have any contact with him, make him treat you right, insist on being treated with the respect that you deserve. You can make the choice right now to start respecting yourself and insisting that others treat you right as well but you have to stick to it.

Honey, you deserve so much more than what you're getting from him. Please stop torturing yourself. Cut all the ties you have with him. Stop seeing him. Move on with your life. I know it hurts, believe me, I know it hurts a lot. When my XDB dumped me I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. months later when I found out the girl he started seeing a week after he dumped me and had been talking to while he was with me, she was pregnant before he dumped me... I felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest all over again. I still get angry sometimes over how he treated me and the friendships I lost because of him. But, I moved on. I didn't think I would ever love anyone again, I didn't think I would ever feel like myself again, but I do. You CAN get over this, you deserve to get over this. It's not easy but you can do it and you can go on with life and meet someone better who will treat you like the princess you are. It'll probably take a lot of tears and anger to get to that point but that's okay, just don't keep letting him screw you over. It's pretty obvious that it's tearing you up, please stop adding to that by torturing yourself. :hugs:

ITA with both of these posts. You've been telling him through your actions that you don't respect yourself and don't expect him to respect you or treat you right, so why would he start respecting or treating you right? People treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Start demanding respect from him. Please note that I'm NOT saying go back to him, I think you need to cut contact with him completely, but if you have to have any contact with him, make him treat you right, insist on being treated with the respect that you deserve. You can make the choice right now to start respecting yourself and insisting that others treat you right as well but you have to stick to it.

Honey, you deserve so much more than what you're getting from him. Please stop torturing yourself. Cut all the ties you have with him. Stop seeing him. Move on with your life. I know it hurts, believe me, I know it hurts a lot. When my XDB dumped me I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. months later when I found out the girl he started seeing a week after he dumped me and had been talking to while he was with me, she was pregnant before he dumped me... I felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest all over again. I still get angry sometimes over how he treated me and the friendships I lost because of him. But, I moved on. I didn't think I would ever love anyone again, I didn't think I would ever feel like myself again, but I do. You CAN get over this, you deserve to get over this. It's not easy but you can do it and you can go on with life and meet someone better who will treat you like the princess you are. It'll probably take a lot of tears and anger to get to that point but that's okay, just don't keep letting him screw you over. It's pretty obvious that it's tearing you up, please stop adding to that by torturing yourself. :hugs:
^this.

He's come running back.
Well he tried to put i was knocked for six in bed at the time :haha:

I'd like to share some of the texts..
Lissan ring me am going to get killed

U no wat go to hell wher u ever cared about me u rat im glad we never lasted and am going to get killed u tit see you in hell u fat slag make me sick...

Charming aint he :growlmad:

He's come running back.

U no wat go to hell wher u ever cared about me u rat im glad we never lasted and am going to get killed u tit see you in hell u fat slag make me sick...

I'm going to confess that I only understood a couple of phrases of what you said... can you (or someone) translate for a poor confused American?

He's come running back.

I'm going to confess that I only understood a couple of phrases of what you said... can you (or someone) translate for a poor confused American?

i think it should say...

listen ring me i am going to get killed

u know what go to hell, you never cared about me u rat im glad we never lasted and im going to get you killed u tit, see you in hell you fat slag, u make me sick

He's come running back.

i think it should say...

u know what go to hell, you never cared about me u rat im glad we never lasted and im going to get you killed u tit, see you in hell you fat slag, u make me sick

what's a slag? what is "Well he tried to put i was knocked for six in bed at the time"? Thanks. :)

a slag is sum1 tht sleeps around with loadsa different men...
the other bit means...he tried to go running back to her but she was knocked for six in bed, i pressume she means she was ill in bed...
hth x

He's come running back.

i think it should say...

what's a slag? what is "Well he tried to put i was knocked for six in bed at the time"? Thanks. :)

A slag is someone who goes sleeping around.
And knocked for six means i was in a deep sleep :)

He's come running back.

i think it should say...

Its suppose to say that he's going to get killed,...

Okay, thanks ladies.

OP, I guess it sounds like you're not taking him back? If that's the case, good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->