Am I just being silly?

See he is starting to show his true colours in those texts!!! He didnt get his own way ( ie- u were asleep in bed so you didnt answer his txts and he didnt like it!! so he goes on to call you names?! just shows what a child he really is!! Sounded like he was trying to put the blame on you if anythin happens to him but DONT let him make you feel like this!!! If anything happens to him its his own fault and no-one elses!! Like i said, stay strong and show him your not going to be walked over by him anymore!!! Show him you dont need him and that he cant upset you any more than he already has!!!

If anything comes from this whole experience show everyone that it has made you a strong, independant woman!!! :hugs:

God, the guy sounds like an absolute tool. He'll wake up one day and find himself very lonely, with nothing to show for his life. I don't think anyone in their right mind or with one brain cell would even go near him for a relationship. I hope you do the right thing and stay away.

Just goes to show tho...becuz in one breath he is sayin he's goin to get killed & hes crapping his pants wanting ur help then hes threatning to kill u....

Corn--A few good word for slag would be slut, trollop, ho, etc... I don't think it was a "which form of English you speak" problem. Just a lot of txt speak. :)

OP--I'm SO glad you're staying away from him! Don't talk to him for any reason!

Corn--A few good word for slag would be slut, trollop, ho, etc... I don't think it was a "which form of English you speak" problem. Just a lot of txt speak. :)

Thanks sleepin, sometimes I'm not sure which of the two linguistic challenges you speak of is the one I'm dealing with :p However, I now have a new name to call people. I'm getting a whole education here!

Teenie - I hope that you find the strength to stay away from this moron for good, he's really not worth it, and you really really can do better. I know that the women on here will be here for you when you want to rant and rave and cry and get it out of your system

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks sleepin, sometimes I'm not sure which of the two linguistic challenges you speak of is the one I'm dealing with :p However, I now have a new name to call people. I'm getting a whole education here!

:rofl:

Teenie - I hope that you find the strength to stay away from this moron for good, he's really not worth it, and you really really can do better. I know that the women on here will be here for you when you want to rant and rave and cry and get it out of your system

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thankyou :hugs:

I really need to rant otherwise i'll end up sobbing my heart out again! Girls I really can't get him out of my head, i try not to love him and i try not to get jealous but i cant help it.I wish he felt the same way..:dohh:

On the plus side, i'm getting a bonus in work :happydance:
A mystery shopper rang my work and I scored 92% for my customer service. :happydance:

On the plus side, i'm getting a bonus in work :happydance:
A mystery shopper rang my work and I scored 92% for my customer service. :happydance:

That's really good news, just try and focus on the positive things that happen and day by day it does get easier, trust me most of us have been there and now we're happier for the experience and have learned from it

It will get easier hun!!! Just give it time!!! Please stay strong :hugs:

Can't tell you that. It's different for everyone.

Do something to distract yourself. Pick up a new hobby, surround yourself in people you care about (and who care about you, of course!), buy a new video game....

:hugs:

I'm sorry you're still having a tough time, it can take a while to get over. It took me forever to get over my XDB after he screwed me over and I still have a tiny piece of my heart that is sad for losing the man I thought he was, but I'm happy that I found my DH who is a much better man. Just hang in there. Nobody can tell you how long it will take you because you're not bound to anyone else's experience. Your feelings are yours and you feel free to take however long you need to move on. :hugs We're all here for you.

it is 5 years since my ex and I broke up and I am still not truly over him. I have now met a wonderful man, who I love to the ends of the earth and would never swap in a million years, however, I am not over this other man.

I don't love my ex and I don't want to be with him, but sometimes you can't get over someone. I think the problem is, he hurt me and I can never forgive him for that!

You can however realise that it is not meant to be and sometimes even accepting that can be helpful. The moment that I realised that he wasnt going to come back it was a like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. It was a relief to not have to keep constantly trying to get him to love me.

It's normal to dream about him, he was a big part of you life, but it can only get easier when you properly let go.

That was actually really helpful for me mightyspu.

I've recently been trying to figure out why when my ex and his wife are near me i just get really angry.

about 9 years ago he and her had an affair which she told me about because she thought she had cancer and could die. me and him deceided to give it another go and she disappeared from our lives (I had sent her an email asking why she'd done it and she accused him of forcing her). we split up 4 and a half years ago but he met her again and they got married, and for some reason i get nuts when they're near me, i don't love him and he was a real moron and physically abusive too, and i'm glad to be wll rid of him. Now i just wish i never had to see him again, but we still have mutual friends :dohh:

I'm glad I'm not on my own then! Sorry he was such an arse to you, I think the thing that makes me so cross is that he is now carrying on as if nothing happened when he broke my heart dammit! :haha:

I think my problem is, I wanted him to hurt the way I did, and there's no way of enforcing that! I can't make him love me and then scorn him the way he did to me! So I don't like the thought of seeing him because part of me thinks he doesn't deserve to be happy!

We had other issues, thankfully he never laid a hand on me, or was unfaithful (that I know!) but my message to the op remains the same, you may never forgive or forget, but it sounds like you are much better off without this person in your life.

Thankyou for all the lovely advice...

I was stuck inside today and sorry girls i went to see him...
I'm glad I went to see him though, i managed to tell him how i've been feeling and how hurt I was. He told me the reason he split up with me was because he was sick of shouting at me, hurting me and was so in love with me that he couldn't do that anymore. There were a few tears and we both told each other that we miss being together. We're staying really good mates and will see how it goes from there.
I feel much better :flower:

Don't apologize to us. It's only you that is going to get hurt here.

I don't mean to sound like a bitch but you owe him NOTHING after what he did to you. NOTHING. Not an explanation, not a check-in, not even the time of day.

If you can be friends, great. From my own personal experience (and the experience of others) I can tell you that I would be VERY surprised if he suddenly turned around. It sounds like he's still manipulating you. If he really loved you he wouldn't have treated you like that from the get go.

Like I said, I'm sorry to be a bitch but I really think you need to hear that. I hope everything comes out ok for you. :hugs:

agreed ^^

I wonder the difference between "mates" and "really good mates"

If he were to get another girlfriend tomorrow, how would you feel? Are you ready to be able to let him get on with his life, or do you think you would be really upset? I am suspecting it is the latter, which is understandable, judging by how long you have been broken up.

What I am trying to say is, it's ok to be civil, but please be aware he is a manipulator, and there's every chance he could flutter those eyelashes at you and you'll be back to square one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->