Am I mad?

Mrs R

Reaction score
:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I feel a bit mad this morning lol

I've just bought DH some tickets for a show next year and have decided to keep them for Christmas. Following that, I popped onto ELC website and seen lots of Happyland stuff half price. I know at Christmas it will be full price again and am wondering if I am mad for wanting to get stuck into Christmas in July???

Baby is due in October and so I'll be out of action in November and don't want a mad rush in December as we'll have 3 to buy for.

Anybody else interested in a bargains thread in July?? :happydance:

Not mad at all! I haven't started proper Christmas shopping yet but I've got a couple of bits that were real bargains. I figure as long as I have space to store it for 6 months then I'd be mad to pay full price nearer the time.

Nope, I've done most of my shopping. Taken advantage of the sales at ELC, dotcomgiftshop and body shop.

Ooh just went on ELC & their all out of stock :(
Cx

I started In Jan :haha: so your not mad at all :) If i find a good bargain i buy it..no point paying full price when you can pay half x

I haven't started yet, but will soon. I'm worse than you, I was on surfdome to order a gift for a cousin in the last week or so, and they had the most amazing stuff on sale... billabong jackets, paul frank hoodies, quiksilver wellies.... And half of it wont fit the twins for... 2 years or more. And after I had ordered about a tonne of stuff for the boys, I remembered I hadn't even looked for something for my cousin! I am actually surprised I haven't started my xmas shopping... but now you have put the idea in my head!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->