Am I out this month? & faint line!

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
My usual cycle is 30 days, my last one was 26 (almost 2 months after coming off one month of Cerazette).

I'm currently 9dpo and have been having alot of symptoms this month...nausea, cramping, gassy, hot flush, dizzy, peeing a lot, sore back, sore bbs, pinching in ovary. Even though I don't get most of these symptoms with AF, I keep thinking she will arrive any minute (going by 26 day cycle, she's due on July 24th).

I was going to test on Wednesday (24th) with another BnB member, but yesterday at 8dpo, i couldn't help myself. I tested and was sure I could see the faintest ever line. It could have been my mind playing tricks on me. I looked at it again later in the day, and could definitely see one (see negative-effect pic). Am I seeing things? My friend said she could see the start of something too.

Currently 9dpo, I wiped this morning and there was a tiny bit of brown. I have some cramping too (very AF-like, which is why I think I'm out). I tested this morning with FMU but couldn't see a faint line. When I pee'd again and wiped, there was a little bit more brown. I don't know if it's implantation bleeding as cramps are very like AF, and I normally get this for a few days before AF. I was feeling great about this month but no line this morning and these cramps have messed me up completely. I'll still test on Wednesday if AF doesn't arrive by then, but I'm not feeling too hopeful. Even though DF and I BD'd for 3 days prior to O, on the day I got positive OPK, and for 2 days after.

This is my test at 8dpo (I've included my LH strip from earlier this month so I could make sure that's where I saw the very faint line). I've marked on the paper where I see the line too. Do you see it?

:dust: to all <3

x x x

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 9
AAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!! YOU GOT IT --- Go get a clear blue or a First response --- Im so happy for you!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO ---- Let me know once you've peed LOL

I don't think I do though :( no line this morning that i can see. I'll test again on Wednesday but not feeling good about it :(

Plus if I got a line at 8dpo, I would have implanted already. That's why I think this brown spotting is the start of AF :(

I don't know I saw what you saw on that test strip, and I thought that the only way you will get a LH surge after ovulation is if your pregnant. Or are you keeping them? LOL

Waiting to see what happens! Fingers crossed for you!!! :flower:

20years, you can actually get an LH surge before AF as well. When I start AF, my opk's are darn close to positive!

I didnt get an LH surge, the test is from earlier this month. I kept it so i could make a proper baby book thing if I was pregnant

Thanks. The LH strip is from earlier this month. Sorry I forgot to mention that, but I've added it in now

Waiting to see what happens! Fingers crossed for you!!! :flower:

20years, you can actually get an LH surge before AF as well. When I start AF, my opk's are darn close to positive!

Wow ok, that I didn't know. Thanks - good to know

Plus if I got a line at 8dpo, I would have implanted already. That's why I think this brown spotting is the start of AF :(

Chin up - its not over yet!! :flower:

I keep thinking all this stuff is in my head, so were in the same boat.
Time...... Its a killer. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->