am i pregnant or not? so confused!*PICTURES NOW ADDED*

Hi thanks girls. Really appreciate the advice and support and also your opinions.No updates apart from the fact that my bhelly has gone tight and is really hard. Noticed it a few weeks back but asked my friends today and showed them my stomach. They couldnt believe it I looko like I am about 4/5 months pregnant and when you feel my stomach its so tight and feels so round like there is actually a baby in there.

All over the place atm :( my instinct really tells me I am but then I think I cant be? I just dont get what is happening and I just want to know now.

libbymark, how did the doctors explain you getting positive tests though? I thoiught you only produce HCG when you are pregnant. Did you have any other symptoms?

Will someone be reallyyyy nice and invert the picture of my tests for me?

Thank youuu xx

EmmaKay - So sorry you're in this situation hun, it must be awful to be in such limbo. I think you must be pregnant though, your body wouldn't be producing hCG if you weren't?

Hope everything's ok and good luck! xx

Could it be a false pregnancy? Sometimes women get all the signs of being pregnant and they aren't. I forget what it is actually called. Have they done an ultrasound yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->