Am I the only one...

wristwatch24

Mom to DD and TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
who is going to be on b&b all day? lol I'm stuck in bed all day with no voice. Some virus going around. Want to start a general chat for anyone else who will be around today.

I'm 5DPO today. I am hoping whatever virus I have isn't affecting anything!

I'm stuck in too, not ill, just one of those days where you do nothing but lounge around in pj's all day!
Got to watching Maternity Ward on telly so of course now I'm SUPER broody. I'm 1DPO but it's not going to happen this month, I just know it, have hardly had any sex due to exam pressure and stuff. Fingers hugely crossed for next month though :D

I'm stuck in too, not ill, just one of those days where you do nothing but lounge around in pj's all day!
Got to watching Maternity Ward on telly so of course now I'm SUPER broody. I'm 1DPO but it's not going to happen this month, I just know it, have hardly had any sex due to exam pressure and stuff. Fingers hugely crossed for next month though :D

Awww I hope you get your BFP soon!

I really love just lounging, especially on a Saturday!

y tambien hablo el espanol...soy maestra de espanol. :) no idea how to write the accents on DH's annoying laptop hehe

Hope you do too!
Yeah lounging is fun, and I'm indulging my B&B habit lol. Are you trying anything specific for conception or just the traditional way?

Cool that you're a Spanish teacher I'm afraid to reply to you in Spanish in case I get kicked off the forum haha! And I bought my laptop in Argentina so it has all the accents already on it :p

How old are you? Your picture is really pretty :)

Hope you do too!
Yeah lounging is fun, and I'm indulging my B&B habit lol. Are you trying anything specific for conception or just the traditional way?

Cool that you're a Spanish teacher I'm afraid to reply to you in Spanish in case I get kicked off the forum haha! And I bought my laptop in Argentina so it has all the accents already on it :p

Oh snap, didn't even think about being kicked out! I'll stop, lol.

I am on Clomid (first month using it) and we sort of followed SMEP this month. Hoping we got the timing right this cycle!

I'm 28, turning 29 on Thursday and thank you for the compliment. :)

Awh ok, good luck hope it'll be your first and last month on Clomid! :D

And feliz cumpleaños for Thursday :p (I'm pretty sure that's allowed lol)

Sorry just found this by accident hope I'm not intruding, but why can't you write in Spanish on here?

Hi I'm stuck on bed/sofa rest for the next week as I have irregular heart beat for some reason, spent the last few days in hospital telling them there was no way i'd have an xray or serious drugs untill i knew if i was preg (unless i was going to drop dead!) they all thought i was nuts!! i'm DPO6 and wishing time away!!!

Its great tho as i'm hoping if there is a little bean trying to imbed then hopefully the rest will be great for it....

How are you all getting on? have you resisted the urge to test today - i did and as expected bfn :wacko:

Hope you do too!

I am on Clomid (first month using it) and we sort of followed SMEP this month. Hoping we got the timing right this cycle!

i hope u don't mind me bumping in... as i am also on b&b all day...
so which Thursday is your birthday i mean what date???

Hi I'm stuck on bed/sofa rest for the next week as I have irregular heart beat for some reason, spent the last few days in hospital telling them there was no way i'd have an xray or serious drugs untill i knew if i was preg (unless i was going to drop dead!) they all thought i was nuts!! i'm DPO6 and wishing time away!!!

Its great tho as i'm hoping if there is a little bean trying to imbed then hopefully the rest will be great for it....

How are you all getting on? have you resisted the urge to test today - i did and as expected bfn :wacko:

I've resisted the urge. I'm also 6 dpo today. Let's wait it out together!

and I hope you get better soon! That sounds scary!

Hope you do too!

i hope u don't mind me bumping in... as i am also on b&b all day...
so which Thursday is your birthday i mean what date???

May 24th :) and welcome to the thread

Hey I am 5DPOS today and this 2ww is killing me... when r u going to test...

wow even my birthday is on 24.. and turning 24. first time in my life i have found a buddy same on my birthday... yay m so much happy...

I'm hoping to hold out until the 28th but we'll see ;) It's killing me too only because I feel like we did everything right and it's my first cycle using Clomid so I just want to know!!!

I'm hoping to hold out until the 28th but we'll see ;) It's killing me too only because I feel like we did everything right and it's my first cycle using Clomid so I just want to know!!!

This is my second clomid cycle and first 50mg dint make me ovulate... Hoping I Ovulated this cycle as will go for blood progesteron test at 7dpos... I can expect BFP only when the doc confirms ovulation... Really praying that 100mg clomid to work...:dust::dust::dust::dust:

wow even my birthday is on 24.. and turning 24. first time in my life i have found a buddy same on my birthday... yay m so much happy...

That's so cool! Here in the US turning the same age as the date of birth is called a champagne birthday! So happy champagne birthday to you on Thursday! I love finding people with the same birthday as me! :)

ok so now we became birthday buddies i'll tel something about me...
m 23 dh 25. ttc since march '12. no success. 3 angels in 2009. dh's sa perfectly fine. my cd 11 showed 1 follical 13mm. so m sure i ovulate every month..regular 28 days cycle.

so onto a gyno and starting clomid 100mg cd 2-6 + hcg trigger shot. i hope it works..
but i want a birthday gift for both of us... if not me then atleast you....
hoping for a bfp for both of us....
tel me about u....

ok so now we became birthday buddies i'll tel something about me...
m 23 dh 25. ttc since march '12. no success. 3 angels in 2009. dh's sa perfectly fine. my cd 11 showed 1 follical 13mm. so m sure i ovulate every month..regular 28 days cycle.

so onto a gyno and starting clomid 100mg cd 2-6 + hcg trigger shot. i hope it works..
but i want a birthday gift for both of us... if not me then atleast you....
hoping for a bfp for both of us....
tel me about u....

Awww thanks! Hopefully we will both get special birthday presents!

DH and I are both 28, turning 29 next week (me) and June 12 (him). Started TTC right after we got married in July 2011 and have had no success. I really think it has been a timing issue this whole time because I found out I don't ovulate until around day 20+ and I've been timing it way too early. Now on Clomid I ovulated on day 14, so timing was very good. Hoping hoping hoping!!! :D

What do you do? I'm a teacher.

m a lab technologist. i test blood urine. m employed in a medical centre which do medical for the shippies( the crew that work on passenger cruises) m working as senior tech. + i m administrator too of the clinic.. total 9 staff work under me including 2 doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->