Am I the only one...

m a lab technologist. i test blood urine. m employed in a medical centre which do medical for the shippies( the crew that work on passenger cruises) m working as senior tech. + i m administrator too of the clinic.. total 9 staff work under me including 2 doctors.

That's very cool! I teach high school Spanish. :)

m a lab technologist. i test blood urine. m employed in a medical centre which do medical for the shippies( the crew that work on passenger cruises) m working as senior tech. + i m administrator too of the clinic.. total 9 staff work under me including 2 doctors.

I'm also a teacher, but primary (grade 2s). Summer holidays are coming, plus wedding and hopefully a baby :happydance:

I'm also a teacher, but primary (grade 2s). Summer holidays are coming, plus wedding and hopefully a baby :happydance:

I hope so for all of us!! :) so excited for summer!

Hi all thank you for your best wishes! I'm a nurse (CCU ironically so i was poorly where i knew everyone lol!) I'm off work atm anyway as having a break. Funnily enough I am hoping to get a fertility nurse post as they have 2 clinics near me. I thought that would be a really intersting job!!

I'm on clomid round 2 at 50mg its a long story but basics I was confirmed preg cycle 1 but unfortunately chemical :cry:they are now questioning how stong i O's as levels only 12 (not enough...in theory!) so im off for progesterone test wed then preg blood test next week just incase - fingers crossed and a lot of wishfull thinking!

Good luck everyone! I have to test everyday as requested by gynae its so soul destroying seeing all the negs

hope your all enjoying your days!!

Hey I am 5DPOS today and this 2ww is killing me... when r u going to test...

I'm hoping to hold out until the 28th but we'll see ;) It's killing me too only because I feel like we did everything right and it's my first cycle using Clomid so I just want to know!!!

This is my second clomid cycle and first 50mg dint make me ovulate... Hoping I Ovulated this cycle as will go for blood progesteron test at 7dpos... I can expect BFP only when the doc confirms ovulation... Really praying that 100mg clomid to work...:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Praying for you too!

clomidttc we will be having tests at the same time!! I'm 6DPO i'm also on clomid #2 ! good luck and hopefully lots od babydust!!

its 10:55 pm in my country... Sunday is over time to bed.... feeling board... as not taking to dh from 3 days. As we fought on petty issues.. what to do? nobody to talk to...

shonababu sorry to hear that we are here if you want to talk pm me if you like. Blooming men can't live with them, can't live without them!

At least you are not at your fertile time :thumbup:

hope you manage to get some rest! are you working tomorrow?

if i was in my fertile time i would have done all the bding but without talking.....LOL...
tomorrow m working....will go with DH to work... As he always drop me to work... but without talking....
i know it sound funny.... but we both love each other very much.... he is very caring but at times he is behaves insensitive.... i just can't control and we end up fighting....
my mom & dad don't like him because his family is poor.. he works as driver and earns half as i earn... well m from a rich family only daughter and a younger brother... but i love him... he is very good at heart not only for me but a very nice human being too... what ever work he may do... however less he earn but m sure he will be always there with me forever... will support me and m happy with him... but my parents don't understand.. especially my mom she did not attend my wedding... and haven't talked to me since then... i dint go to my house post marriage... miss my mom and dad very much...

shonababu that must have been and still be very upsetting for you, there is no rime or reason to who we fall in love with it should never be based on money. As long as you are both happy and support each other not just financially but emotionally too then thats all that should matter!

Relationships can be hard at times just because you argue it doesn't mean you make a bad couple its just human nature. Hopefully you will sort it out in a few days.....what DPO are you?

I'm very lucky in that my familly are very supportive - although sometimes a little to much advice is given on their behalf! lol

TTC is a full time job in its self, and can be very emotional sometimes i do feel for our OH's as they seem to out up with a lot.

Hope you get some sleep...i'll be awake most of the night here as i'm not feeling too well. Its 19.10 here

:hugs::hugs:

my birthday Is on Thursday and he is been dying to talk to me... he brought my favorite chocolates, biscuits for me today...he is really sweet...
u are right relationship doesn't depend on money... but my parents don't understand.... my both cousin sisters are married in rich family...
my second cousin sis deliverd a baby girl but she refused to even touch her because she is girl and my sis wanted a boy... she is just giving her feed as her duty.. she is not even looking at her babys face...
why is god doing this?????

m cd 20. i don't use opk or bbt charting... so i think m 6 dpo today. according to my phone app. what about you.

thats very disappointing as some of us would just like baby i dont mind as long as they are healthy!!

sounds as if oh is sorry ....perhaps time to kiss and make up...so that you can enjoy your birthday! or at least before the birthday could be fun making up :happydance:

We are about the same in cycle then. such a long waiting game!

thats very disappointing as some of us would just like baby i dont mind as long as they are healthy!!

sounds as if oh is sorry ....perhaps time to kiss and make up...so that you can enjoy your birthday! or at least before the birthday could be fun making up :happydance:

We are about the same in cycle then. such a long waiting game!

yes.. this wait is killing.. but m not very much hopeful in this month.. but if god plans a beautiful birthday gift for me i will be very very happy... starting clomid 100mg + HCG trigger shot.. next cycle... for the first time.. have u done any fertility check up or test ???

Hi yes I have i have pcos and non existant periods unprotected bd for approx 3 years and don't O without assistance :( I had to be kick started with progesterone for first cycle then had clomid last cycle 50mg assumed it had worked as i had a confirmed bfp but it turned out to be a chemical. Since then my gynae has checked my progesterone levels and they were very low at time of O (was amazing i got preg) so now I have a progesterone check wednesday this week to see if i O'd when the OPK said i did and how strong it was.

I also have to take pg tests every day as soon as i get one (there optimism for you!) I have to go in for blood test!

On top of all of that if none of it works we are going to have to look at other options...I seem to have a problem with implantation well getting it to stick!

How about you?

m cd 20. i don't use opk or bbt charting... so i think m 6 dpo today. according to my phone app. what about you.

Wow, I can't believe that about your parents. That is so sad. :( I'm so sorry about that.

On a positive note, I am also 6dpo and on CD 20. How weird is that that we have the same birthday and are on the same exact day in our cycle and ovulated on the same day?! lol!

shonababu how does the trigger shot work, what is it used for? Hope you manage to get some sleep x

shonababu how does the trigger shot work, what is it used for? Hope you manage to get some sleep x

hi good morning...
i don't have any fertility issues... i started in march'12. after two months of trying i went to gyno... he did dh's SA which came normal. and cd 11 scan for follies. he saw one folly measuring 13mm. it was clear then i had no issue ovulating.

in June cycle he asked 100 mg clomid cd 2-6 for better and healthy growth of follies. after that he called me for cd11 scan to see if there are mature follie ready.. once the follies are ready the hcg trigger is given to release the egg.. hcg hormone acts as LH. then bding 3 times in next 72 hour i.e after the shot...

he will do this for 3 months. if i still don't conceive then he will give higher level treatment...

it seems very funny as i tried only for two months and ended up to Dr. but in my country medical help is so cheap and readily available.. so i don't want to waist time... trying for a year....

baby dust and hugs to all ttc ladies...
and lots of love and lots of kisses for my near dear buddies... wristwatch and nimbec.... i love u both....

Wow, I can't believe that about your parents. That is so sad. :( I'm so sorry about that.

On a positive note, I am also 6dpo and on CD 20. How weird is that that we have the same birthday and are on the same exact day in our cycle and ovulated on the same day?! lol!

yes dear.... that weird.... but nice... i like it... and good morning.... have u been to my country anytime????

Good morning hope you both have lovely days!! Well fertility friend has changed her mind and apparently I'm 6dpo today grrr now I really feel time is standing still! We will all be testing together!

I've got really dry lips today and am very thirsty..hmm isn't it funny how we over analyse everything in the 2ww .

Hugs and babydust to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->