Am I the only one...

m cd 21 today... bbs pain since yesterday evening. i never had sore bbs when i was preventing but it started when i started ttc. some ladies think that we get more intune with our body while ttc but my bbs really hurt while walking also.. i m sure this stabbing pain i never had in my life and if i had than i would have obviously notice it... i wouldn't ignore such severe pain.. i even start boating after ovulation. but 2 BFN's so far..

i can't believe i got pregnant when i was preventing. that to 3 times in a single year.. but all angels... very early mc at 6 week..

hope to get a bfp.. and sticky bean..
really hopeful for June cycle...

m cd 20. i don't use opk or bbt charting... so i think m 6 dpo today. according to my phone app. what about you.

Wow, I can't believe that about your parents. That is so sad. :( I'm so sorry about that.

On a positive note, I am also 6dpo and on CD 20. How weird is that that we have the same birthday and are on the same exact day in our cycle and ovulated on the same day?! lol!

yes dear.... that weird.... but nice... i like it... and good morning.... have u been to my country anytime????

I like it, too. It's like I have a twin out there! :) I have never been to India. I hate flying! I live in New York and I've only flown to Venezuela, Mexico, Miami, and Alabama. Each time the anxiety has gotten worse.

Good morning hope you both have lovely days!! Well fertility friend has changed her mind and apparently I'm 6dpo today grrr now I really feel time is standing still! We will all be testing together!

I've got really dry lips today and am very thirsty..hmm isn't it funny how we over analyse everything in the 2ww .

Hugs and babydust to you all!

Hope you had a great day too nimbec! I can't wait to test! I've been symptom spotting too, so far the only thing out of the ordinary is that I've had a little bit of pain in my uterus area, but I feel like I always get that around this time. We'll see! I'm starting to lose hope because I don't have any symptoms. :(

m cd 21 today... bbs pain since yesterday evening. i never had sore bbs when i was preventing but it started when i started ttc. some ladies think that we get more intune with our body while ttc but my bbs really hurt while walking also.. i m sure this stabbing pain i never had in my life and if i had than i would have obviously notice it... i wouldn't ignore such severe pain.. i even start boating after ovulation. but 2 BFN's so far..

i can't believe i got pregnant when i was preventing. that to 3 times in a single year.. but all angels... very early mc at 6 week..

I read your life story, it's so sad :cry: and touching. I have tears!
I hope you get your :bfp: this month. You can have your own family with your husband and little baby :happydance:.
Good Luck!

I read your life story, it's so sad :cry: and touching. I have tears!
I hope you get your :bfp: this month. You can have your own family with your husband and little baby :happydance:.
Good Luck!

thanks for reading dear. but the truth is life of a women in India is very difficult but god blessed me with a loving husband and congratulation for ur wedding... wow i wish i could attend.yes i want a bfp soon for me and all my bnb buddies... praying for a bfp. baby dust...to you.. good wishes... may u have a beautiful and very very happy life ahead. all d best.

m cd 20. i don't use opk or bbt charting... so i think m 6 dpo today. according to my phone app. what about you.

Wow, I can't believe that about your parents. That is so sad. :( I'm so sorry about that.

On a positive note, I am also 6dpo and on CD 20. How weird is that that we have the same birthday and are on the same exact day in our cycle and ovulated on the same day?! lol!

yes dear.... that weird.... but nice... i like it... and good morning.... have u been to my country anytime????

I like it, too. It's like I have a twin out there! :) I have never been to India. I hate flying! I live in New York and I've only flown to Venezuela, Mexico, Miami, and Alabama. Each time the anxiety has gotten worse.

Good morning hope you both have lovely days!! Well fertility friend has changed her mind and apparently I'm 6dpo today grrr now I really feel time is standing still! We will all be testing together!

I've got really dry lips today and am very thirsty..hmm isn't it funny how we over analyse everything in the 2ww .

Hope you had a great day too nimbec! I can't wait to test! I've been symptom spotting too, so far the only thing out of the ordinary is that I've had a little bit of pain in my uterus area, but I feel like I always get that around this time. We'll see! I'm starting to lose hope because I don't have any symptoms. :(

i had bfp without a single symptom... 3 times in a year,,,, so don't lose hope ,, just be happy.. enjoy ur life for the max. and trust me u will get ur bfp soon.. :hugs: miracles don't tell that they are coming they just come that's why they are called miracles... take care sweet heart and enjoy... come on its our birthday week... enjoy ur week dear

i had bfp without a single symptom... 3 times in a year,,,, so don't lose hope ,, just be happy.. enjoy ur life for the max. and trust me u will get ur bfp soon.. :hugs: miracles don't tell that they are coming they just come that's why they are called miracles... take care sweet heart and enjoy... come on its our birthday week... enjoy ur week dear

Thanks hun x :)

How are we all doing today? I am starting to have some pelvic pain, feels like my ovaries are swollen or something, only way I can describe it! Lots of twingey and dull pains. Also the sides of my breasts are tender to the touch.

Anyone else having any symptoms?

breast tenderness especially left side from armpit, slight constipation, (sorry tmi )dry skin on face arms and legs, 2skin breakout, and i think m having urine infection.. so will test my urine tomorrow 1st thing after i reach work place.. as i will be doing it myself.. LOL.
so how was your day today??? m feeling very very tiered. just reached home.

i will be on here all day today! Just like every other day because i'm crazy!

i have had a headache for 3 days now. yesterday i also had some nausea, and thick creamy cm it looked just like lotion! Never seen that before. i have already caved and tested this morning :haha: 4dpo!

Hi everyone, i'm not sure if i'm imagining symptoms... boobs do feel fuller and i'm still getting the odd cramp in uterus area. I'm spotty to but i get this anyway when af due....grrrr wanting to fast forward time!!

Shonababu it is common that people feel like they have a UTI fingers crossed this is a pg symptom for you!

wristwatch as above but i'm feeling doubtful today :nope:

Brittany fx that they are pg symptoms for you!! I'm on here EVERY day too! and I also tested very early! i'm on 7DPO today and time is seriously dragging!

If i'm not pregnant me and OH have decided to visit his parents villa in Alicante for a couple of weeks after i def know i'm not pregnant!! If i am then we are staying put....I SOOOOOO HOPE I AM!

nimbec we def need to chat more then because everyone else must have better things to do! lol

would you like to see my test? I swear i see something but it could just be me or a bad test!

welcome.. on behalf of wristwatch( i hope she don't mind doing that. i know she is too sweet). for how long u have been ttc. and did u have such symptoms before?? coz i have all d symptoms but bfn every month.
hope u get ur bfp soon. baby dust.

Brittany lol yes we do i'm so pleased i've found another addict! not only am i a poas addict but a b&b addict too!!

YES def post a pic!!!

Are you sure about your O date as its very early at 4DPO, what make is the test? could it be a nasty evap line - i soooooo hope its not for you!!

It should get stronger and stronger!!!!

how long have u been ttc?

and as shonababu says WELCOME!

Shonababu - are you ok i got the feeling you were a bit low today? :hugs:

welcome.. on behalf of wristwatch( i hope she don't mind doing that. i know she is too sweet). for how long u have been ttc. and did u have such symptoms before?? coz i have all d symptoms but bfn every month.
hope u get ur bfp soon. baby dust.

not sure if this was for me or not, but i'll answer! we were ntnp since may 2011 ntnp/ttc since aug and really ttc since january. i'm only 4dpo today, but have had a headache for 3 days, had nausea and some cramps yesterday along with being very tired and had thick white lotion cm and today my headache is still here and i've had some twinges and very gassy! I will upload my test from this morning you ladies can be honest with me. I can take it.

first picture is original within time limit, second picture is a tweek of original and third is after it dried! tell me what you think and tweek if you want. I know it has to be an evap.

Attachments

• IMAG1935.jpg
    IMAG1935.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG1935-1.jpg
    IMAG1935-1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG1946.jpg
    IMAG1946.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6
hmmm that looks convincing...i see your dilemma although the line looks too far away from the control? Is it an Ic? perhaps do a frer tomorrow morning?? It looks like its gone when its dry but maybe it would im not sure.

fx for you and i hope its a positive and maybe your are more like DPO8-12? is that possible??

Hi everyone, i'm not sure if i'm imagining symptoms... boobs do feel fuller and i'm still getting the odd cramp in uterus area. I'm spotty to but i get this anyway when af due....grrrr wanting to fast forward time!!

Shonababu it is common that people feel like they have a UTI fingers crossed this is a pg symptom for you!

Brittany fx that they are pg symptoms for you!! I'm on here EVERY day too! and I also tested very early! i'm on 7DPO today and time is seriously dragging!

If i'm not pregnant me and OH have decided to visit his parents villa in Alicante for a couple of weeks after i def know i'm not pregnant!! If i am then we are staying put....I SOOOOOO HOPE I AM!

hi dear how are you and how was your day??! hope everything fine. i missed u so much today. don't lose hope till af shows. just relax and think positive. i know its difficult to do that. i myself can't stop symptom spotting but i try my best to avoid it..

i prayed to my god that please give a bfp very very soon to my dear nimbec and wristwatch. not because i shared so many things of my life with you'll but also because u both are the most sweetest people i ever met in my life. god bless u both. and thanks to you'll as you'll both supported me so much.. and i hope you'll will support me as i need you'll in my life... i love you'll my sweetest buddies.hugs hugs hugs

and yes brits12 that question was only for u... i hope for a bfp for u also and good luck. as i can deff see a line.. i can say that coz i worked in a hospital for 3 years and tested around 50 upt per day... so good luck for a more deff. line.. after a day or 2...

Glad to know you all seem to have some promising symptoms! :)

Brittany, that definitely looks like a BFP to me!

I'd be on here more today but I'm working :(

Shonababu thank you sooooo much hugs to you too and a massive thank you for being so supportive!!!!

i'm just popping out so maybe away for a couple of hours, incase you have all gone to bed - not quite sure of all the time differences its 16.10 here hope you have a lovely evening!!

I'll be back on later!! as i'm an addict - trying to resist the urge to poas AGAIN!

i used opks so i'm pretty positive that i'm only 4 dpo. I think it was a bad test. I'll test again tomorrow with fmu. I got my results from my progesterone test yesterday and it was 12.0 do you think that is normal for 3dpo? my doctor said it was

hi dear how are you and how was your day??! hope everything fine. i missed u so much today. don't lose hope till af shows. just relax and think positive. i know its difficult to do that. i myself can't stop symptom spotting but i try my best to avoid it..

i prayed to my god that please give a bfp very very soon to my dear nimbec and wristwatch. not because i shared so many things of my life with you'll but also because u both are the most sweetest people i ever met in my life. god bless u both. and thanks to you'll as you'll both supported me so much.. and i hope you'll will support me as i need you'll in my life... i love you'll my sweetest buddies.hugs hugs hugs

and yes brits12 that question was only for u... i hope for a bfp for u also and good luck. as i can deff see a line.. i can say that coz i worked in a hospital for 3 years and tested around 50 upt per day... so good luck for a more deff. line.. after a day or 2...

You're so sweet!!! :) I will definitely support you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->