Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are blatently gunna post pictures in here now tho

I know, good though, it will hopefully keep them off the other threads by having this one to giggle over for the next 3 days!!!! lol

I thought it was funny in the first thread the goats appeared in because it was a progression from a comment made. But it seems very old to me now. Call me boring but I like a good debate and almost think it's a shame that we can't have one without animal pictures being posted as soon as it turns a little heated, it ruins the entire debate for me and I stop reading :shrug:

Exactly this.

Not that I don't think goats are quite funny....just find it irritating that a debate can't be allowed to work itself out, it really CAN be done...

You're right, it was just goating a bit much...

I can understand changing the subject (even if it is about goats) can defuse a situation, but as previously said too many can ruin a good debate.

seance of humor any one:haha::winkwink:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 373
It started from the thread about parking spaces I think.
I don't get the point of this thread, what are you hoping to acheive? A goat blanket ban perhaps?

look, this thread honestly annoys me more then a thread full of goat pictures and comments...

why? because for once i have logged onto bnb and seen laughter a joy and some fun and giggled my ass off. its a great change to the normal bitchiness and nasty comments.

so lighten up, and if you see a thread with the word goat in it, stop reading. and let everyone else have some fun. instead of creating this thread and bitching and complaining.

because honestly its threads like this that most people hate to see.

goats, sheep , men in banana suits, i dont care, they make me laugh and i can still post a reply to a thread that answers the original topic.

look, this thread honestly annoys me more then a thread full of goat pictures and comments...

why? because for once i have logged onto bnb and seen laughter a joy and some fun and giggled my ass off. its a great change to the normal bitchiness and nasty comments.

so lighten up, and if you see a thread with the word goat in it, stop reading. and let everyone else have some fun. instead of creating this thread and bitching and complaining.

Couldn't agree more! People seem to have lost their sense of humour on here these days :(

Sorry but if it annoys you that much, take your own advice and don't read it. Simples.

I don't think it's a case of having no sense of humour, it's just that it's really not funny tbh. There are a handfull of people pissing themselves over it, all the same people on different theads.

Sorry but if it annoys you that much, take your own advice and don't read it. Simples.

im not annoyed enough not to come and say my piece. id rather see some happiness on this forum then bitchiness. must be that im weird or something. but i know threads like this are just created to cause aggro.

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/GoatBoy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back