Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like this aren't just created to cause aggro and it's pretty unfair of you to suggest that. NG09 has the right to her opinion and to start a thread just the same as anyone else. You disagree with her, fine. Lots agree with her though.

It's not about a sense of humour, I like to think I have a pretty good one! :lol: But I actually found the topics quite interesting but gave up on them because you ended up wading through 5 pages of animal pics before you found the next part of the debate! And a debate doesn't have to mean bitchiness but the way things are going, no debates can take place at all :shrug:

actually 99% of the time they are created just to bitch about something, thats exactly what this thread is about, to complain (ie to bitch) about goats being in other threads like debate threads, and as such, create aggro.

yes a good debate is great, and yes wading through pages of goat pictures can be tedious. but considering how bad this place has got and how many people have left because of the petty childish immature arguing and bitchiness, its so nice to see a refreshing change and having a laugh. so what a debate thread got flooed, start a new one, dont start a "i cant stand..." or "am i the only one who..." because its just to complain, and thats what this forum is too full of. members complain about eachother and their posts.

and dont even start about rights, because i could say if she has a right to an opinion then dont i have a right to have an opinion on this thread?

and yes a few agree with her, but the majority are just enjoying the pleasentness of the forum today and this thread really spoils it.

https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs-Nijt80Cqir_xQbDz2sYyzOkgAPc36wlpovdammtDtCK6gY90Q&t=1

:haha:

im actually surprised something hasn't been said before now tbh

the odd pic is funny & lightens the mood but its getting a bit excessive now its popping up everywhere & I thought spam wasn't allowed :shrug:

Don't most of the pictures turn up in threads when an argument is getting nasty/heated? X

It's a nice change instead of arguing all the time.
For once, when I see a long thread in Baby Club, it's full of something FUNNY. Not people constantly goating around in circles.

And goat-invaded threads weren't locked because it poured water on the flame.

Threads like this aren't just created to cause aggro and it's pretty unfair of you to suggest that. NG09 has the right to her opinion and to start a thread just the same as anyone else. You disagree with her, fine. Lots agree with her though.

It's not about a sense of humour, I like to think I have a pretty good one! :lol: But I actually found the topics quite interesting but gave up on them because you ended up wading through 5 pages of animal pics before you found the next part of the debate! And a debate doesn't have to mean bitchiness but the way things are going, no debates can take place at all :shrug:

actually 99% of the time they are created just to bitch about something, thats exactly what this thread is about, to complain (ie to bitch) about goats being in other threads like debate threads, and as such, create aggro.

yes a good debate is great, and yes wading through pages of goat pictures can be tedious. but considering how bad this place has got and how many people have left because of the petty childish immature arguing and bitchiness, its so nice to see a refreshing change and having a laugh. so what a debate thread got flooed, start a new one, dont start a "i cant stand..." or "am i the only one who..." because its just to complain, and thats what this forum is too full of. members complain about eachother and their posts.

and dont even start about rights, because i could say if she has a right to an opinion then dont i have a right to have an opinion on this thread?

and yes a few agree with her, but the majority are just enjoying the pleasentness of the forum today and this thread really spoils it.

:wave: so go if that's what you think.

I also find it quite rude that the OP is saying she doesn't like these pics yet some ladies are purposely adding them to the thread, just to piss her off. If you don't agree with OP fine, but no need for this, just move on if you disagree. I think it very strange that these same women are saying these pics clear the air and diffuse bitchiness - isnt this being bitchy? Posting these very pics the OP is saying is annoying on the thread she started?

Thing is, the goats were used as a way to avoid the discussion getting out of hand, which is what happens 99% of the time when parenting styles clash. It was either that, or it get locked, which proves once again a debate can't be made without everybody getting.. sorry.. their goats up.

I also find it quite rude that the OP is saying she doesn't like these pics yet some ladies are purposely adding them to the thread, just to piss her off. If you don't agree with OP fine, but no need for this, just move on if you disagree. I think it very strange that these same women are saying these pics clear the air and diffuse bitchiness - isnt this being bitchy? Posting these very pics the OP is saying is annoying on the thread she started?

I didn't post any pics of goats :thumbup: Besides, just trying to lighten the mood :flower:

I must say, a total pet hate of mine is being told I have no sense of humour just because I don't find a particular joke funny...

I just thought it was a kind of private joke between a small group of people that I didn't really get...

te joke between a small group of people that I didn't really get...

... and me. Amongst my friends I'm best known for my sense of humour but I just don't get it :shrug:[/QUOTE]

people post funny pictures when things are getting too heated or upsetting and people start fighting. this is mainly int he debate threads because everyones opinions are so strong when it comes to raising their own child.

so someone posts a pcitures and starts a joke, everyone gets a giggle and keeps going for a while. eventually the debate gets retsrated somewhere else once everyones happy and relaxed again. its not really a private joke.

Nobody has said you don't have the right to your opinion :shrug:

You say if a debate thread gets flooded then start a new one - what's the point, it'll just go exactly the same way.

I actually think it's pretty sad that so many assume it's impossible to have a debate without bitchiness. I've seen these kinds of threads, not here very often, and it is most definitely possible as well as very interesting and informative. I guess you need the right group of people to have that kind of debate though.

Seriously hun, it's ok. It's not pissing me off at all, it's proving my point really well that it is the same people doing it on here that do it everywhere else with no regard for anyone else. I just think it's pathetic.

Sooo if we don't agree and should move on, isn't that what OP should have done.....

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/MEGATRON.jpg

I must say, a total pet hate of mine is being told I have no sense of humour just because I don't find a particular joke funny...

I just thought it was a kind of private joke between a small group of people that I didn't really get...

te joke between a small group of people that I didn't really get...

... and me. Amongst my friends I'm best known for my sense of humour but I just don't get it :shrug:

people post funny pictures when things are getting too heated or upsetting and people start fighting. this is mainly int he debate threads because everyones opinions are so strong when it comes to raising their own child.

so someone posts a pcitures and starts a joke, everyone gets a giggle and keeps going for a while. eventually the debate gets retsrated somewhere else once everyones happy and relaxed again. its not really a private joke.[/QUOTE]

My point is that the debate isn't being restarted at all really, it's just the odd post in amongst 3 pages of pics

Love it how people bitch and moan when there is a bad atmosphere in there, then when baby club is actually going nicely at the moment, they bitch and moan too .. there's no pleasing some people :lol:

The mere existence of this thread is very rude IMO, never mind the goat pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back