Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a bit of fun:shrug:. And I've only seen one thread with goats in it etc. It's better than ripping each others heads off. I'd rather have a laugh than an argument. I havnt been involved in any of the pictures but it defuses an argument and cheers people up x

sorry am dislexic

no worries hun i wasnt making fun of you- you wrote seance- as in pronounces say-onss- the raising of something that is dead-
it made me laugh because the sense of humour round here sometimes seems to go to the grave!
not ment to offend anyone at all by the way

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROQZGTQbUs0wZmV17P1eUgwT00irB--uuh_O8QsHhhC3PUyNNt-g&t=1

I'd rather see people laughing and being friendly than bitching each other out.. Maybe I'm weird!

Sorry but if it annoys you that much, take your own advice and don't read it. Simples.

im not annoyed enough not to come and say my piece. id rather see some happiness on this forum then bitchiness. must be that im weird or something. but i know threads like this are just created to cause aggro.

I dont think the OP started this thread to create aggro, just that some people just dont get the whole goat/animal thing or find it very funny. I'm glad she's started this thread cos I thought I must me the only one out on the loop here and wondering what the heck was going on. I like a good laugh too, but I just don't get it! Must be all the sleepless nights....:dohh:

sorry am dislexic

no worries hun i wasnt making fun of you- you wrote seance- as in pronounces say-onss- the raising of something that is dead-
it made me laugh because the sense of humour round here sometimes seems to go to the grave!
not ment to offend anyone at all by the way

hun am not bothed am not easly offended by erm goats:haha: i make my self laff sometimes a:haha::haha::haha:

https://nutlug.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/funny-goat.jpg

im a advocate of goat pictures but most of all oversized drink pictures!

https://www.iill.net/wp-content/uploads/images/jack-daniels.gif

Sorry but if it annoys you that much, take your own advice and don't read it. Simples.

im not annoyed enough not to come and say my piece. id rather see some happiness on this forum then bitchiness. must be that im weird or something. but i know threads like this are just created to cause aggro.

Threads like this aren't just created to cause aggro and it's pretty unfair of you to suggest that. NG09 has the right to her opinion and to start a thread just the same as anyone else. You disagree with her, fine. Lots agree with her though.

It's not about a sense of humour, I like to think I have a pretty good one! :lol: But I actually found the topics quite interesting but gave up on them because you ended up wading through 5 pages of animal pics before you found the next part of the debate! And a debate doesn't have to mean bitchiness but the way things are going, no debates can take place at all :shrug:

I dont think the OP started this thread to create aggro, just that some people just dont get the whole goat/animal thing or find it very funny. I'm glad she's started this thread cos I thought I must me the only one out on the loop here and wondering what the heck was going on. I like a good laugh too, but I just don't get it! Must be all the sleepless nights....:dohh:

^^ WSS.

I just don't get how the same thing done over and over is hysterical, once, fine, probably funny but all the time.. does it not get old?

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/invalid.jpg

I must say, a total pet hate of mine is being told I have no sense of humour just because I don't find a particular joke funny...

I just thought it was a kind of private joke between a small group of people that I didn't really get...

I must say, a total pet hate of mine is being told I have no sense of humour just because I don't find a particular joke funny...

I just thought it was a kind of private joke between a small group of people that I didn't really get...

... and me. Amongst my friends I'm best known for my sense of humour but I just don't get it :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->