Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.
look, this thread honestly annoys me more then a thread full of goat pictures and comments...

why? because for once i have logged onto bnb and seen laughter a joy and some fun and giggled my ass off. its a great change to the normal bitchiness and nasty comments.

so lighten up, and if you see a thread with the word goat in it, stop reading. and let everyone else have some fun. instead of creating this thread and bitching and complaining.

because honestly its threads like this that most people hate to see.

goats, sheep , men in banana suits, i dont care, they make me laugh and i can still post a reply to a thread that answers the original topic.

That is just ridiculous - with the amount of threads the goats have taken over in the last few days we soon won't be able to click on any threads.

Anyway - I don't like this whole bullying undertone that I have seen in the last few days such as 'if you don't like one thing on a thread leave it', 'I am not tailoring my responses on here for everyone' etc etc.

The same people over and over again.

Lighten up! Its ONLY a picture. There are much worse things i've seen on this forum.

Get.over.it

But it isnt. Its pages after pages after pages after pages.....

better than pages and pages and pages of FF vs BF slating no? Id rather see a goat than be called an inferior parent who doesnt look after her child properly. Which YES I HAVE seen in previous FF threads.

https://pictures.mastermarf.com/blog/2008/081206-love-this-thread.jpg

So, let me get this straight... goats are annoying/immature but the fluffy kittens that have been posted HUNDREDS of times over months/years arent? or the cans of worms? or cheesecakes? giant drinks?

hey leave my giant drinks out of it :happydance:

im really upset that this thread was created. that someone would make a thread just to bitch about people NOT bitching. what a shame that this day has been ruined for many people on the forum.

I am sorry that your day has been ruined by a thread that I started on an internet forum, I really am. I'm just left sitting here thinking what a load of crap some people spend their day sifting through to find silly pictures. Has it ruined my day? No, because my day was spent looking after my lovely son, going for luch with my husband and relaxing, not with my backside glued to a computer screen searching out manky goats, so again I apologise if this thread has ruined your day!

Most of the pictures were posted late at night so most LOs would be asleep :thumbup: :)

i like goats, its just a bot of fun to defuse threads that have got a tad too serious lol.

bring on the goats i say. or even better shag a sofa, or even better lets make a huge girlie group and kick ass on sority life on facebook, or take pic of ourselves 1st thing in the morning

yano over the yrs us mums have done all sorts on this forum for a laugh its FUN!!!!!!!!

if you dont like it then there is 'goto a different thread' option :thumbup:

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/lenishab-1-1.jpg

i like goats, its just a bot of fun to defuse threads that have got a tad too serious lol.

bring on the goats i say. or even better shag a sofa, or even better lets make a huge girlie group and kick ass on sority life on facebook, or take pic of ourselves 1st thing in the morning

yano over the yrs us mums have done all sorts on this forum for a laugh its FUN!!!!!!!!

if you dont like it then there is 'goto a different thread' option :thumbup:

Goat to a different thread option:thumbup:

https://writtenwyrdd.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ef251c5883301156f168d04970c-320wi

:cloud9: aob he's sooo cute. He's learning fast, he will be on the BF debates soon :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->