Am I too early for a July buddy?

Yep I'm def feeling movements now! Had my 16w midwife appointment yesterday and it went great, heart the little heartbeat again too!!

Joining in a bit late, but hi anyway! I'm due the 25th and team :blue:! :) Found out Tuesday at my late dating scan. I swear I've been feeling movements, just tiny little pops like popcorn kernels every now and then, but I keep convincing myself it's just gas. :haha: Very excited for the coming months, although I'm not sure how I feel about being hugely pregnant in the middle of summer lol!

Joining in a bit late, but hi anyway! I'm due the 25th and team :blue:! :) Found out Tuesday at my late dating scan. I swear I've been feeling movements, just tiny little pops like popcorn kernels every now and then, but I keep convincing myself it's just gas. :haha: Very excited for the coming months, although I'm not sure how I feel about being hugely pregnant in the middle of summer lol!

It's not so bad being heavily pregnant in summer...my first DD was born on the 30th August in Spain....so I've been here before. I spent a lot of time in the pool, beach and the great thing was I could live in flowly dresses and not try to squeeze myself into jeans.

It's not so bad being heavily pregnant in summer...my first DD was born on the 30th August in Spain....so I've been here before. I spent a lot of time in the pool, beach and the great thing was I could live in flowly dresses and not try to squeeze myself into jeans.

This is exactly how I'm picturing myself in the Summer, except it'll be a little paddling pool in the garden rather than a swimming pool!! :dohh:

DD was due in the beginning of October, but it was really hot that year where I live and I was pretty big in July and August. We live near a waterpark and had season passes, so we'd go there nearly every day and I'd just sit in the wave pool and pour water on my head. People always gave me really weird looks. :haha:

I think now that I have DD though, I'll have to buy one of those little paddling pools and sit my butt in it every day lol. And lord no, no jeans! Maxi dresses and cotton shorts all the way!

DD was due in the beginning of October, but it was really hot that year where I live and I was pretty big in July and August. We live near a waterpark and had season passes, so we'd go there nearly every day and I'd just sit in the wave pool and pour water on my head. People always gave me really weird looks. :haha:

I think now that I have DD though, I'll have to buy one of those little paddling pools and sit my butt in it every day lol. And lord no, no jeans! Maxi dresses and cotton shorts all the way!

I just need to remind myself this time not to overindulge on icecream this time around......!

Hey ladies just stopping by to say hey!!!

I've read some of you are feeling movement!!! How exciting!!! I think I feel something but not sure anymore....when does movement become consistent and when do you know for sure it the baby? 15 weeks on Sunday so hopefully I start feeling lots of things!!

I think I feel something moving, very sporadic though. Cannot wait for my 20 week scan. Any UK ladies been told to book a 20week Drs appointment to check their heart and lungs? Never heard this before, nor even when I did my midwifery training?!/

I think I feel something moving, very sporadic though. Cannot wait for my 20 week scan. Any UK ladies been told to book a 20week Drs appointment to check their heart and lungs? Never heard this before, nor even when I did my midwifery training?!/

I'm in the UK but haven't heard of this either! I'll let you know if I do!!

Hey buddies how are we? I'm feeling some *lack of bump* paranoia at the moment, to be honest I just feel like I've no bump and I've just put on weight :( I can feel baby wiggling and HB is good on home Doppler. Anyone else feel the same?

Hey buddies how are we? I'm feeling some *lack of bump* paranoia at the moment, to be honest I just feel like I've no bump and I've just put on weight :( I can feel baby wiggling and HB is good on home Doppler. Anyone else feel the same?

Yep same here, some days I feel like i have a bump other I don't, i think it depends on what I'm wearing as well. You certainly wouldn't know I'm pregnant unless you knew!x

Is this your first? With my first I did not start to pop until 5-6 months. With this one I am definitely showing earlier, although it could still be mistaken for tummy pudge.

Yep, I've just got a 'bit of a belly' going on. Unless I tell people they don't know. As for movement, I've felt a little something a few times but not frequently and only when I'm laying down quietly.

MrsLux sometimes I feel like I have no bump but then some days I feel I wake up and bam!!! There is a bump. My linea negra is getting darker and bigger so that makes me feel better about a growing belly!

I know for those of us who havent reached the 20w mark we cant wait to get there! Hopefully baby opens the legs so we can confirm its a girl.

As for movement...i feel pops and what feels like muscle twitches sometimes but its not often like I would like it to be. I try to move my belly in hopes of feeling more but that doesnt work....baby moves when she wants to.

Yes its my first laughingduck. It seems to have grown in the last few days actually. Maybe I'm just constipated haha

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? I have my 20 week scan tomorrow!! Excited to see him again!!!! :happydance:

How exciting babylove, mine is a week tomorrow. I am so excited. I've had a horrible bloating and tender feeling for the last few days but I've got IBS so I'm just putting it down to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->