Am I too early for a July buddy?

Enjoy your scan Babylove! I've got to wait another 2 weeks yet.

I've been really ill again with another stomach bug (from my daughter's nursery, no doubt) and constant headaches. They are really getting me down as it's all day, every day!

Scan went great, he (yep he's def a boy!) was wriggling around. Everything was perfect, except I currently have a low lying placenta. Am being rescanned at 36 weeks so hoping it will have moved up by then!!!

Scan went great, he (yep he's def a boy!) was wriggling around. Everything was perfect, except I currently have a low lying placenta. Am being rescanned at 36 weeks so hoping it will have moved up by then!!!

Great! What does having a low lying placenta entail exactly? Could it mean a c-section? If so, don't worry - I had one with DD and it was fine.

Yeah I think the worst case scenario is that it's stayed low and blocks the cervix exit so baby can't get out so will have a c-section. I said to Dh I don't care what I have to do to make sure he arrives safely, be it naturally or c-section. It's also anterior so may feel less movement too, trust me to be the oddball! Haha.

Yeah I think the worst case scenario is that it's stayed low and blocks the cervix exit so baby can't get out so will have a c-section. I said to Dh I don't care what I have to do to make sure he arrives safely, be it naturally or c-section. It's also anterior so may feel less movement too, trust me to be the oddball! Haha.

That's not so bad then, at least you know what you are up against and won't be freaking out if you can't feel as much movement. There's always 'something' - I got cholestasis last time, 1/1000 chance...yet I never win anything on the lottery.

Haha, nope I never win the lottery either! (Off to check my ticket now........) :haha:

Yay team blue for you babylove! Hopefully that placenta will move! 5 more sleeps until mine!!

Hey ladies

Had my 20 week scan, we're on team pink! Im really surprised I was convinced it was a boy.

Have to go back in 3 weeks for a re-scan as she couldnt get a full view of the heart and all chambers. Dont mind seeing Lo again :D

Finally had mg scan today, felt like we have been waiting for ages!
So baby was being awkward and wouldn't show the sono their kidneys or lips properly....BUT he did show us his willy haha so we know we are having a boy! Happy days x

Forgot to update Friday. Team :pink:

And I have a 4d scan booked for 6 April, nice and early!

20 week scan today....another girl for us! No surprise as it as it was as clear as day at the 12 week scan. The scan was all good - she's coming along nicely :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
Wow. How clear and defined is your scan pic! My was awful! Hence why we've booked a private scan.

Wow. How clear and defined is your scan pic! My was awful! Hence why we've booked a private scan.

Spanish national health scan...she even showed us baby in 3D.
It doesn't matter how many times I see a scan, they always amaze me!

Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing?
I reach V day on Friday so looking forward to that. Still only got a small bump- all below my belly button, midwife says all is fine so I'm not worried. Managed to stay team yellow at my 20 week scan as well!!

Hey ladies, 23 weeks tomorrow. V-day -8!!
Went to a pregnancy yoga class last night which I really enjoyed. The instructor is also a hypnobirthing instructor which I'm really pleased about :)

Anyone else having name dramas? I'm starting to second guess ours even though I'm trying to tell my self I'm not!

Hey ladies, it's my V day today! Sooooo happy to be here! Yay :happydance:

Oh boy don't even start me on names haha!! Dh wants a nice traditional name but as yet doesn't like any :dohh:

We had a name from very early on but after weeks of saying it, I realised I couldn't pronounce it right and every time I said it, people would repeat it incorrectly lol. So we knocked it on the head and went for something else.

Our issue is that we always have to come up with a name which works in both languages so that both families can manage it.

Woohoo congrats Babylove, I'll be joining you on Friday.😀
What we did with names is we both wrote a list of 10 boys and girls names and then compared them, we only kept a shortlist of the names we both liked. Think we'll wait to see what the baby looks like before making a decision.

I think thats what we're going to try and do, have a list of at least 3 or 4 boys names we would def be happy using then wait to see what he looks like and which one suits him best....hopefully when he arrives it will be obvious what he should be called! :thumbup: Well either that or he will be nameless haha!! We have his middle name sorted, and of course his last name, so I guess we are closer to being there than not :rofl: It's a shame as I'd really like to have the middle name as his first name but DH doesn't like it enough. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->