American candy store

Heres the website from the store I found today, mmmmm look at all those pop tarts
https://www.americansweets.co.uk/pop-tarts-83-c.asp

I think we will be taking a trip there next weekend not far from us. :thumbup:

Heres the website from the store I found today, mmmmm look at all those pop tarts
https://www.americansweets.co.uk/pop-tarts-83-c.asp

There's also chocolate chip cookie dough, hot fudge sundae, frosted strawberry milkshake, pumpkin pie, and I think a Boston Creme flavour. :smug: I'd take the bigger selection of crisps over the Pop Tarts any day though.

I like the sweets called 'runts' we used to have them over here when I was a kid but they disappeared! Found them in an american candy store and was soooo excited hehe..

coke vanilla oh don't bring back painful memories :cry: I'm still not over the fact they got rid of it :haha: think I need to order some online!

we have an 'old sweet shop' chain in Bath that sells american sweets but the prices are silly like £8/£9 for a box of cereal :wacko: me and dh are addicted to fruit loops and lucky charms we buy them online though as its better priced.

We have a sweet shop in my town that sells American sweets, and also Lucky Charms - for £7.99 a box!

As much as I love American candy, I do find the majority contain horendous amounts of additives and crap, Reeses are my favourite but wow I always feel so ill after eating them!

I like the sweets called 'runts' we used to have them over here when I was a kid but they disappeared! Found them in an american candy store and was soooo excited hehe..

You can still get runts and nerds here im sure iv seen them in a local shop

Little tip, dont put twinkies in you handbag they dont survive very well, ewwww the mess

I'm in Canada, where we have all the same sweets as US mostly.

This question may sound off (silly little foreigner! lol) but... what kinds of candy do they sell in stores there?

american chocolate = :sick: i think so personally i imagine our chocolate tastes weird to the americans though
hersheys chocolate drink is nice though just tastes like milk shake

No, your chocolate tastes amazing to Americans :haha: It's easy to find Cadbury around here, thank god! I am absolutely dying to try some flavours of Walkers Crisps though... how the hell, in a country obsessed with all things meaty and fattening, do we not have steak & onion or bacon-flavoured crisps?! Tried to order some from the UK but the supplier never sent my order or took payment or anything, even when I emailed them and left a comment on their FB page. :(

You really have only two flavours of PopTarts? :shock:

I'll swap you some meaty walkers crisps for some peanut butter M&M's :) pm me if you are up for it.

we have a shop like this in our town too x I bought my sister a bag of peanut butter M&Ms & they were like £1.70 :shock:

mmm...twizzlers and peanut M&M's...but my FAVORITE candy bar is a Mirage. Yum.

If you guys think Vanilla Coke was good, you should have tried Blue Pepsi - MMM!! So good, wish they'd bring it back over here. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->