american treats/sweets?!

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
I wanna make my OH a hamper of america sweets/treats/tasty food for Christmas.. Planning on buying the things off ebay.

Any suggestions? :D

My mum brought back some moon pies when she went. They were like an orgasm in the mouth, so yummy.

Baby Ruth, Butterfingers (chocolate bars), milk duds, twizzlers, swedish fish, Froot Loops, Lucky Charms, Oreos, Captain Crunch Berries....just some of my favorites. :D

Hershey's, Reese's, Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, Abba Zabba, Milk Dud, Airheads, Pop Rocks, Jolly Rancher, Tootsie Roll, Razzles, Butterfingers...

Kool-aid would be a cool addition too :thumbup:

Reese's peanut butter cups and Reese's pieces!

Definitely reeses everything! Kool aid is a good one too oh and fluff. Have a look in a local big supermarket before buying on eBay. My asda has a big American sweet/chocolate section.

Starving after googling some of these!

Thank you ladies, I know I can get a lot of reeses stuff, hershey bars & lucky charms from asda and a sweet shop in town. I've found lucky charms are cheaper on ebay tho (he loves them!) Gonna deffo be investing in lots of treats.. maybe more for myself than Bri :rofl:

I went to buy Lucky Charms the other day and they were like €7 for a tiny box. No way was I paying that!

Get them off Ebay! So much cheaper. They're £8 in the sweet shop near us, £3 odd on ebay!

Must have a look on there now for some North Face and Berghaus stuff for Xmas, so will order some. I love them!

Both :)

Only thing he dislikes is sour things, apart from that he's a dustbin..

Damn, haha. Love sour.

Some of my favorites:
Chocolates: Hershey's Original, Almond or Cookies n Creme. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Snickers. Kit Kats. 3 Muskateers. Butterfingers. Twix.
Fruit: Skittles. Starbursts. Twizzlers.

I'll see if I can think of more.

Tesco have a little American foods/sweets section now, although they probably are much cheaper on ebay. I like Peanut butter M&M's- every time I go into Tesco I have to buy a packet! x

You don't have Reese's over there? Then definitely a must add!

Skittles and Starbursts are a must too. I like Nerds as well and Gobstoppers.

I notice you're in Manchester - Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shop in St Anns Square has some American sweets and chocolate etc. Worth a look there to compare against eBay (especially as a lot of what's on ebay is probably bulk buying).

Warning - if you have a sweet tooth like me you'll want to buy the whole shop, it's awesome!

You don't have Reese's over there? Then definitely a must add!

Skittles and Starbursts are a must too. I like Nerds as well and Gobstoppers.

We do have Reeses but not all the shops sell them and they're a fairly recent omport in the last few years. Skittles and Starburst are everywhere, when I was a kid starbursts were called opal fruits though, and snickers were called marathons but they got rebranded to the American names. Showing my age now...

I notice you're in Manchester - Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shop in St Anns Square has some American sweets and chocolate etc. Worth a look there to compare against eBay (especially as a lot of what's on ebay is probably bulk buying).

Warning - if you have a sweet tooth like me you'll want to buy the whole shop, it's awesome!

We have a Mr Simms in my town centre (bolton) but it's extremely overpriced! £8 for lucky charms! :O

Tescos have a lot of American treats now in the bigger stores down the international food aisles, they have huge marshmallows that are used to make s'mores. Maybe some American drinks like grape soda.

Peanut butter M & Ms- soooo nicei don't know why they arnt sold in England

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->