american treats/sweets?!

Tesco have a little American foods/sweets section now, although they probably are much cheaper on ebay. I like Peanut butter M&M's- every time I go into Tesco I have to buy a packet! x

Omg I will DEFINATLEY be going to Tesco!! And I will definitely make sure I read the full thread before posting in future lok

Reeces everything - particularly Reeces pieces and peanut butter cups.

Twix are amazing!! Butterfingers and Snickers too.

For non-chocolate candy: Air heads, jolly ranchers, Nerds, Skittles, Starbursts, Jelly Belly jelly beans. :)

Peanut butter m+m's could eat them all day :)

What about Aunt Jemima or similar pancake and waffle mix and maple syrup?

Good old Mac and Cheese I love the stuff! Pack of Cheetos?

Oh and Chip's Ahoy soft cookies!

I use this website to buy from as my local big supermarkets are crap and sometimes amazon

https://www.americansweets.co.uk/american-cookies--cakes-36-c.asp

Oh and Chip's Ahoy soft cookies!

I use this website to buy from as my local big supermarkets are crap and sometimes amazon

https://www.americansweets.co.uk/american-cookies--cakes-36-c.asp

That website is brilliant! Thank you!

I wanted to buy a big pack (like for Halloween) (which were actually for me) of Reeses stuff the other day, £17!!!! I asked someone I knw in America and they're sold for $2.99!

I just want peanut butter chocolate by the truck load :brat:

Anything Reese's, and Hershey's kisses! But you can get these in Asda!

Reeses pieces and poptarts. Omnomnomnomnomnom.

Tesco have a little American foods/sweets section now, although they probably are much cheaper on ebay. I like Peanut butter M&M's- every time I go into Tesco I have to buy a packet! x

Omg I will DEFINATLEY be going to Tesco!! And I will definitely make sure I read the full thread before posting in future lok

:haha:

I actually just had some... looking for my receipt but I can't find it anywhere, but I think they are about 1.50 a pack, obviously more than normal m&m's but still not too bad. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding them because every Tesco near me has them, even the small Tesco Express near my house.

:D

Twinkies, moon pies... although just about every americans I know love chocolate chip cookies. We even make them and give them as christmas gifts to others. Chocolate M&M cookies are a favorite too.

Apple pie for christmas dessert

I love reese peanut butter cups, M&M of all flavors, lifesavers, snicker candy bars, kit kat candy bars and tootsie rolls.

Tescos have a lot of American treats now in the bigger stores down the international food aisles, they have huge marshmallows that are used to make s'mores. Maybe some American drinks like grape soda.
The kids (tweens) like grape and orange soda. I hate them. Everyone here drink (diet) coke or pepsi. Me, I drink lightly sweeten iced tea.

Tescos have a lot of American treats now in the bigger stores down the international food aisles, they have huge marshmallows that are used to make s'mores. Maybe some American drinks like grape soda.
The kids (tweens) like grape and orange soda. I hate them. Everyone here drink (diet) coke or pepsi. Me, I drink lightly sweeten iced tea.

We get coke and Pepsi here I wasn't implying all Americans drink it lol just that it's a drink you get there but not here (much), I like grape soda when I go to the States it's not something I would drink religiously but for the novelty of a Christmas hamper I think it would be nice.

I was thinking of getting Kool Aid?
Is it nice?

Some great suggestions btw ladies all looks yummm! X

Kool Aid....eh! Don't care for it. But when I was a kid, I loved it! lol :winkwink:

I am so sad for you guys reading what treats you don't have, lol.

I second poptarts, mmm. Reeses, of course. Do you have Doritos, Little Debbie snacks? I love Nutty Bars like crazy. Moon pies are regional here, but a lot of people like them. Pop rocks? Apple Jacks/ Froot Loops/ Cocoa Puffs? I'm not sure what you do and don't have...

We get poptarts and doritos, we recently started being able to get reeses, hersheys and lucky charms from the supermarket :)

Never heard of most of the stuff you've all suggested though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->