american treats/sweets?!

We have fruit loops but they're nowhere near as good as the American ones! Yours are amazing colours and taste! Ours are dull and don't taste like anything :haha:

I think UK sweets are yummy but so boring! xxx

I love sour punch strings, now and laters chewy sweets, milk duds, anything reeses, the bites range, red velvet and peanut butter cookie dough are amazing. Junior mints, the extras dessert chewing gum particularly root beer float and orange creamsicle flavor, allll the cereals! A&w rootbeer, dr pepper Hubba bubba, butterfingers are really nice. I loveeee American sweeties! Always have loads in my house lol! Oo grape vines too

We have fruit loops but they're nowhere near as good as the American ones! Yours are amazing colours and taste! Ours are dull and don't taste like anything :haha:

GASP. i can't believe you said that! lol :) i LOVE UK sweets! are you serious?!

i think some of the boring-ness is because you see those sweets all the time...i think part of the allure of american sweets (or UK sweets for me) is because i don't get them often so when i do it's just fabulous :D:D:D

Be careful, american sweets can make everything else taste awful because it is super processed and sweet. That's why most fruits taste too tart for me. American food spoiled my taste buds. I need to wean myself from sugar.

i think some of the boring-ness is because you see those sweets all the time...i think part of the allure of american sweets (or UK sweets for me) is because i don't get them often so when i do it's just fabulous :D:D:D

Yours is so exciting though, like flavours an stuff! Ours is just so boring :haha:

Grass is always greener, sweets are always sweeter :lol: xxx

I agree CRW! Especially cereal, its plain over here but soooo tasty in the US!

Thank you ladies, think I'm gonna enjoy helping him eat his hamper :winkwink:

Yours is so exciting though, like flavours an stuff! Ours is just so boring :haha:

Grass is always greener, sweets are always sweeter :lol: xxx
grass IS always greener...you are very right :flower:

My local tesco express sells a bunch of the Reese's peanut butter cup things, I can't think of anything worse than peanut butter with chocolate but I know I am usually alone in saying that :haha:

Omg, where do I begin?!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - MY FAVE
Reese's Pieces (better than peanut butter M&Ms imo)
Come to think of it, everything Reese's :D
Lucky Charms cereal
Blow Pops
Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme
Twizzlers
Abba-Zaba taffy bar
Fun Dip
Skittles
Starburst
Whoppers
Doritos Chips (Cool Ranch is yummy!)
Razzles
Sugar Daddy (caramel lollipop)
Smarties (the American sweet ones, not the chocolate M&M thingies)
Hot Tamales (cinnamon candy)
Milky Way Midnight
Jolly Ranchers
Nerds
Twinkies
3 Musketeers
Milk Duds
Cheetos Puffs
Tootsie Rolls / Tootsie Pops
Air Heads
Funfetti cake mix and frosting
Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
Pop Tarts
Warheads (most sour candy ever!)
Corn Nuts

Yeah.... dreamin' :p

I recently got a package of candy from the US for my birthday and got sick from it. Guess my body can't handle the sugar overload anymore! :wacko: Lol!

Same in Germany! My sister came to visit me from the US and was excited to find Froot Loops. Well, that is, until she tried them. Big disappointment, LOL!

I was never a huge fan but Cap'n Crunch cereal is pretty popular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->