An eye opener...

Babydust2014

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thought I would start a post as I have been having a right giggle at myself the last week.

Long short - my hubby and I decided to bring forward TTC (we were originally waiting until October) so last cycle we did our best to make a :baby:. I went into obsessed symptom spotting and convinced myself I was pregnant. Cramps, tender breasts, increased hunger, nausea, mood swings, fatigue, bloating, constipation.
I was really upset and disappointed (at first) when the :witch: got me. I had peed on 10 HPT's expecting each time to see a BFP. I think I actually went a little mad!

When DH and I discussed me not being pregnant that evening I realised a few things. I am a little overweight and would prefer to get the weight off before we TTC so we have put the brakes on until Sept/Oct time.

This month there is no chance I could be pregnant...but the reason for my post...all of the symptoms I had last month that convinced me I was pregnant I have had again this month :dohh:

It is amazing what you notice when you LOOK, or what you fail to notice on your body every month when you are not paying attention.

Babydust to everyone. I will hopefully be joining you all again in the not to distant future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->